A Healthy Sex Life Or Having Nice Hair

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is really easy for me:

Option #1 - go bald, become so incredibly ugly not even sugar babies will date me. Have people at work treat me like a mutant and respect my opinion and like seeing me less. Affects every aspect of my life. Or wear a wig and be worried about that 24/7.

Option #2 - no working dick but have nice hair. Look acceptable. Feel comfortable going out in public and not too distressed by my appearance in the mirror. People at work treat me well and respect me. Only cost is no sex/masturbation.

For me its obviously #2. Ideally one shouldn't have to make this choice.

For me it's probably easier, because I've been unattractive my whole life and I've never once had a good natural hairline even since childhood. So I know the pain of being unhappy with one's hair very well and so do I know the pain of being alone and sexless.

Out of those the one I can live with the most is the lack of sex, since in all honesty women have already made that decision for me. The only thing I can choose is if i want to keep my hair. So far I haven't had to give up my dick for it, but I would do so.

My commitment has been doubled by the fact that I had a forehead reduction today and now CANNOT afford to lose more hair, because if it went well, tomorrow when the bandages come off might be the first time in my entire life when I've had a good hairline, and after wanting that for 25+ years since I was a kid, that is even more precious to me than the idea of getting sex from an attractive girl. Realistically the only way i would get that is paying anyway and hookers don't care if your dick is half or even completely broken (they get paid either way).

So absolutely 100% I choose my hair. I am doing great on daro from what I can see with no sexual sides. But I added estriol 1-2 months ago topically which is giving some mild sexual sides to try to stimulate more growth and replace minoxidil which is bad on my skin. I might even experiment next for 1-2 months with readding 25 mg cypro per day to see if that does anything extra.

Hair is almost everything to me. Right before I got on daro I was borderline suicidal thinking about the idea of progressing further. I simply cannot progress. If I ever have to pay with my dick for my hair i will do so. I can live without sex (done it most of my life) but not without a basically normal appearance.

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

Option #1 - go bald, become so incredibly ugly not even sugar babies will date me. Have people at work treat me like a mutant and respect my opinion and like seeing me less. Affects every aspect of my life. Or wear a wig and be worried about that 24/7.

Option #2 - no working dick but have nice hair. Look acceptable. Feel comfortable going out in public and not too distressed by my appearance in the mirror. People at work treat me well and respect me. Only cost is no sex/masturbation.

For me its obviously #1. Ideally one shouldn't have to make this choice.

For me it's probably easier, because I've been unattractive my whole life and I've never once had a good natural hairline even since childhood. So I know the pain of being unhappy with one's hair very well and so do I know the pain of being alone and sexless.

Out of those the one I can live with the most is the lack of sex, since in all honesty women have already made that decision for me. The only thing I can choose is if i want to keep my hair. So far I haven't had to give up my dick for it, but I would do so.

My commitment has been doubled by the fact that I had a forehead reduction today and now CANNOT afford to lose more hair, because if it went well, tomorrow when the bandages come off might be the first time in my entire life when I've had a good hairline, and after wanting that for 25+ years since I was a kid, that is even more precious to me than the idea of getting sex from an attractive girl. Realistically the only way i would get that is paying anyway and hookers don't care if your dick is half or even completely broken (they get paid either way).

So absolutely 100% I choose my hair. I am doing great on daro from what I can see with no sexual sides. But I added estriol 1-2 months ago topically which is giving some mild sexual sides to try to stimulate more growth and replace minoxidil which is bad on my skin. I might even experiment next for 1-2 months with readding 25 mg cypro per day to see if that does anything extra.

Hair is almost everything to me. Right before I got on daro I was borderline suicidal thinking about the idea of progressing further. I simply cannot progress. If I ever have to pay with my dick for my hair i will do so. I can live without sex (done it most of my life) but not without a basically normal appearance.
You said option 1 but I think you meant to choose option 1.

How did the surgery go?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

For me its obviously #2. Ideally one shouldn't have to make this choice.

Hope the surgery went well!

I'm curious whether you will get comments at work.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
You said option 1 but I think you meant to choose option 1.

How did the surgery go?

Yeah sorry youre right - the drugs are still affecting my mind. Fixed it.

Surgery went well as far as I know! Surgeon was visibly happy with the outcome. I had enough expansion in my balloon to get as far as we tried to go (reportedly). He said he absolutely would not have gone lower than he did, as although he could have, it would have been too low.

I did so many photoshops and simulation and testing that I really tried my best to predict the right target line. I showed pics to my family and everyone liked the same low target which he said we achieved.

My fear if anything is I asked him to go too low. But I think low is more acceptable for a man than too high since a low hairline looks more youthful/energetic and most male models have tiny foreheads.

But I'll not know until tomorrow morning when the bandages comes off. Surgery is never a perfect process and nothing can be fully anticipated. Gonna pop some more percocets to get some sleep and ill find out tomorrow!

I'll make a full thread about the experience once its all over settled. Not many people around here have had this (for good reason) so it might be interesting to people.

Especially curious to see if with some new styling once the scar looks better in a few weeks I can get some better results online.

This should have cut my forehead almost in half to half way between bieber and Christian bale's rough proportions. I had a f*****g big forehead.

Last edited:

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope the surgery went well!

I'm curious whether you will get comments at work.

Thanks cap! Me too.

For work, Ive worn my hair down for the past 20 years like Owen Wilson. No one even knows I'm losing hair or that I have had this hairline (that I'm aware of) because of that. My density's remained good enough to camouflage it well. I wear hats if its windy outside. I don't play sports. Etc. Ive progressively learned to adapt since adolescence.

I plan to continue doing the same for the next 2 months and then ill switch to a pulled back hairline, at which point the only thing I expect/hope everyone will say is "great haircut!" and "why didnt you wear it like that before?"

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
You sound like the kind of guy who will one day get stung soliciting sex with minors. Go and have sex with a woman, even if you have to pay for it, and get over your preoccupation with “sugar babies”. It’s bound not to end well.

I dont get what youre saying. Have you ever gone on seekingarrangement.com? It's loaded with girls in their 20s looking for an allowance in return for sex and a fancy date once or twice a week. And unlike hookers it's completely legal since its not a direct exchange for sex.

Easy enough to ask a girl for ID IRL as well.

If I'm unable to get dates with suffuciently attractive and nonfat girls after this heals on Tinder, POF/match, speed dating, and a high end dating agency (all on the agenda over the next 2-3 months) I will absolutely be going for sugar babies next. I am a pragmatist. I can only change so much about myself.

Most of sex is transactional. The lucky guys can pay for sex with their height, handsomeness, race, muscles, dick, etc. Because those things won't go anywhere and they feel instrinsic. If you don't have those things to offer, then you have to offer something else, and usually its money and/or becoming an emotional tampon.

shookwun

Reaction score
Id prefer to have a nice thick head of hair with a low hairline? Why, because with that reassurement in my self reflects on my ability to do well with others. Not being in emotional agony, and present with your own self will reflect a healthier outcome. Our beliefs shape our thoughts, and that becomes the foundation of how we feel. it's foreseeable that the outcome would be to do well with others sexually, and spiritually.

A healthy sex life without hair doesn't exist. Sure, you can make it work, but you will always have those repressed thoughts in the back of your mind.

Looking good, makes you feel good! which means more sex, and receptiveness from others.

Theres no better feeling then approaching tons of women, and having them all be receptive towards your advance. heavy Kino, and touching while engaging you, it's almost as powerful as sex itself. That validation, and knowing deep down inside you can have these women if you showed an ounce of effort.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Id prefer to have a nice thick head of hair with a low hairline? Why, because with that reassurement in my self reflects on my ability to do well with others. Not being in emotional agony, and present with your own self will reflect a healthier outcome. Our beliefs shape our thoughts, and that becomes the foundation of how we feel. it's foreseeable that the outcome would be to do well with others sexually, and spiritually.

A healthy sex life without hair doesn't exist. Sure, you can make it work, but you will always have those repressed thoughts in the back of your mind.

Looking good, makes you feel good! which means more sex, and receptiveness from others.

Theres no better feeling then approaching tons of women, and having them all be receptive towards your advance. heavy Kino, and touching while engaging you, it's almost as powerful as sex itself. That validation, and knowing deep down inside you can have these women if you showed an ounce of effort.

Hair or no hair, you’re pinning your happiness on a fleeting, at most, period in one’s life. The unrealistic fantasy that one should be able to have sex with any woman of their choosing as a lifestyle is at least as likely to cause unhappiness as hairloss.

Even those who do lead a life approaching this are often unhappy. Look at all the drug addled movie and music stars who rattle through multiple divorces and mental health problems.

What you describe is a juvenile fantasy dressed up in intellectual language.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair or no hair, you’re pinning your happiness on a fleeting, at most, period in one’s life. The unrealistic fantasy that one should be able to have sex with any woman of their choosing as a lifestyle is at least as likely to cause unhappiness as hairloss.

Even those who do lead a life approaching this are often unhappy. Look at all the drug addled movie and music stars who rattle through multiple divorces and mental health problems.

I think he's making up for lost time and sleeping with women now because he never felt like he had the chance years ago.

Its just a stage.

Right now he thinks that picking up women is the greatest feeling in the world.

Pretty standard 20 something mindset.

shookwun

Reaction score

Nobody is going to have sex with any women of there choosing, that in itself is a fantasy. But a full head of hair for most here would completely change there beliefs, and frame which in return would reward them with healthier outcomes.

Eventually we all settle down. Until then i am happily single meeting lots of women, and traveling within my own leisure.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have a choice:

Hair holding or creeping impotence.

Every medicine is a pure poison for your body and a good life is a life without daily medication.

Criticism of drugs is getting stronger and stronger, and more and more people are consciously refraining from taking any medication.

We men with the bald gene are sick. Baldness is a disease, but not a killer.

Has my hair improved? Yes! Has my sex life suffered as a result? Definitely yes!

My sperm was watery in the beginning, now it is no longer watery but hardly present.

My sexual interest in women has greatly decreased. Very strong, actually.

Is it finasteride? Is it my age? Because I'm heading for 40? I don't know. I don't know.

But I have to be honest: I don't feel comfortable taking hormonal tablets every day.

Does it make me sad to take these drugs every day? Yes, do it!

Why? I see so few bald men on the street, especially men under 50 or 60.

It's a rare disease among younger men.

baldcorpse

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have a choice:

Hair holding or creeping impotence.

Every medicine is a pure poison for your body and a good life is a life without daily medication.

Criticism of drugs is getting stronger and stronger, and more and more people are consciously refraining from taking any medication.

We men with the bald gene are sick. Baldness is a disease, but not a killer.

Has my hair improved? Yes! Has my sex life suffered as a result? Definitely yes!

My sperm was watery in the beginning, now it is no longer watery but hardly present.

My sexual interest in women has greatly decreased. Very strong, actually.

Is it finasteride? Is it my age? Because I'm heading for 40? I don't know. I don't know.

But I have to be honest: I don't feel comfortable taking hormonal tablets every day.

Does it make me sad to take these drugs every day? Yes, do it!

Why? I see so few bald men on the street, especially men under 50 or 60.

It's a rare disease among younger men.
Your lucky. You had your 20's full of hair. I started losing it on 16 and now nw5 at 26. And im impotent. For me at the time i couldent see myself bald. This was the bait. Either be a bald freak at 20 or keep your hair. Now im bald and impotent at 26

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Perhaps modern medicine has gone too far, but to pretend humans haven’t benefited from medicine is ahistorical. Westerners are only able to take this faux-moral stance against “Big Pharma” and eat pretentious diets (vegan, paleo, etc.) because of how healthy and plentiful our societies are.

We men with the bald gene are sick.

This is melodrama. I am not sick. I have made an informed adult choice to take finasteride in a bid to keep my hair because I’ve decided it’s important to me. I otherwise live very clean, which is again an adult choice.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everybody is different.

There are more options than just v**** for men these days.

There are prescription drugs, even some you can purchase from other countries, that
contain Androgens.

That said, v**** is very cheap now, because it's generic. I could even get
five milligrams in Mexico without a script if I wanted to.

I would rather get it at a legitimate website (one that has a valid https connection) though.

baldcorpse

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps modern medicine has gone too far, but to pretend humans haven’t benefited from medicine is ahistorical. Westerners are only able to take this faux-moral stance against “Big Pharma” and eat pretentious diets (vegan, paleo, etc.) because of how healthy and plentiful our societies are.

This is melodrama. I am not sick. I have made an informed adult choice to take finasteride in a bid to keep my hair because I’ve decided it’s important to me. I otherwise live very clean, which is again an adult choice.

youl be sorry about this soon. the lower sex drive is what happening during taking the drug. after you stop. this is where the real nightmare begins. penile shrinking.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
youl be sorry about this soon. the lower sex drive is what happening during taking the drug. after you stop. this is where the real nightmare begins. penile shrinking.

You are one of many users on here who say “you’ll be sorry” for using finasteride and I question your motives for doing so. The future in most contexts is difficult to predict, so I don’t see any value in worrying unduly now that I’ve made my decision.

But thank you for your concern.