A Healthy Sex Life Or Having Nice Hair | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

A Healthy Sex Life Or Having Nice Hair

Discussion in 'The Impact of Hair Loss' started by uhoil, Mar 18, 2018.

1. uhoil

uhoil Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hello, I was wondering if any of you guys had similar experiences with finasteride. I've been using 1 mg every night for 2 years now, and it has helped me maintain a lot. I don't exactly have regrowth on my hairline but I'm slightly better that 3 years ago.

The problem is the past few months I've noticed my erections are often weaker than before, and maybe it's my imagination but it looks a bit smaller to me now.

Last week I had a terrible experience with a girl I'm seeing, we started making out at her house, and things escalated further, she started giving me a hand job but I couldn't stay hard, she literally said "oh well, let's take a break, you hungry?" it was really embarrassing.

What else can I do? I don't want to stop the med, I don't want to loose what I have gained the past 2 years... hair loss can be so cruel, in order to keep the hair, you have to be willing to take meds that may screw you down there, and if you stop you loose the hair you want to keep in order to have better chances with a girl. It's really unfair to me.

JohnsonDDG likes this.
  2. JohnsonDDG

JohnsonDDG Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    If it was a choice between taking finasteride, having a fullhead of hair, and having so, so erections vs. being a bald with a rock hard dick then I would probably choose the former.

I'd much rather just take a v**** before sex and have a full head of hair while doing it.

3. CopeForLife

CopeForLife Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
  4. MorningGlory

MorningGlory Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Try to cut down on your masturbation, a fuller prostate will mean better erections. Are you sure you weren’t nervous with the woman?

uhoil likes this.
  5. Dontwannabeabetabob

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Don't fap a couple weeks. You'll get so much blood rushing to your c*** that your veins will look like they're gonna burst.

soundnvision and uhoil like this.
  6. Baldingat188

Baldingat188 Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Honestly I would definitely chose the hair. That being said, there is nothing that makes you feel like less of a man than not being able to get an erection.

Considering you have been on finasteride for a while , I’m not going to assume about your situation but it sounds like you had preformance anxiety with that girl not finasteride sides . And it’s very unlikely your dick shrunk tbh.

I had ED the first time I tried to have sex and put on a condom. It felt like sh*t and after that the entire week I kept thinking about it. But with time it was easy to over come and now I don’t worry about it at all.

davesmith420 and JohnsonDDG like this.
  7. Baldingat188

Baldingat188 Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    To go on a bit of a strange tangent - I do have a suggestion to over come ED that sort of worked for me

If you are seeing someone new I would recommend to try sexting or sending pictures before you are intimate . I know it sounds weird lol, but I think it helps. One of the reasons I had ED was cause I worried the girl I’m seeing would just see me flaccid and think I’m small . So once she knows that you don’t have a micro penis , it’s a burden lifted. Lol my bad if this is to much just trying to help.

uhoil likes this.
  8. joeblack2017

joeblack2017 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I'd rather have thick hair than have daily pussy honestly

9. Cue Bald

Cue Bald Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    maybe you could try being with a man, it might be more your thing

g.i joey likes this.
  10. uhoil

uhoil Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks, I-ll cut down on the masturbation and p**rn, since I do it too much. Every single day a couple times. I-m still a virgin so i guess i was a bit nervous too. The other day I had my first bj... i didnt c*m since we got interrupted but it was amazing. Im almost 25 now and I cant believe what i was missing haha

still I-d rather have hair too honestly.

11. whatevr

whatevr Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Welcome to my world. I was on estrogen to come back from NW2.5, got back to a REALLY solid NW2. Looked real good, got with a girl, libido was sh*t, couldn't get hard enough to have a blowjob even.

Seriously, what's the f*****g use?

This is why I stopped using hormonal hair loss methods. f*** it. Hair without a dick and a dick without hair, neither is of any use.

LowHairLine, RegenWaiting and uhoil like this.
  12. swingline747

swingline747 Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    how old are you? are you stressed? could there be ANY other reason this happened..... has it happened before? all things to ask. I remember in stressful bouts it would happen to me. I just hooked up with a new girlfriend and for like the first 3 or 4 times we had sex they were just awful on my part..... I was REALLY stressed at the time. When I relaxed again though BOY did she start to regret it lol......

I wouldnt worry to much, it happens, it will happen again, and it DOES happen to everybody. Before you start blaming the meds slow down or youll just stress yourself right back into a limp dick hand job. If anything tell her "yeah the HJ just isnt doing it" and try to get her to go down!

13. davesmith420

davesmith420 Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Busting watery loads over 4/10 girls' tits is my favorite finasteride side T B H

14. CopeForLife

CopeForLife Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    ASMR is the most retarded thing...

15. Chromedome1990

Chromedome1990 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    You really can't have a healthy sex life without a nice head of hair, so it's sort of a silly question. That said, I'd pick nice hair any day. I'd gladly give up the chance of a healthy sex life (lol) if it meant people not assuming I'm 10 years older than I really am, that I collect anime figurines, that I stalk people, that I'm somehow untrustworthy... you know, all the nice things people assume about balding people. Being treated like a goddamned human being (especially in the corporate world) means so much more to me than banging the most sl*ts.

Patrick_Bateman and JohnsonDDG like this.
  16. Trichosan

Trichosan Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    What slowly eroded my hair over the years also gave my a sex drive like a fusion furnace with erections and orgasms like the creation of the universe. Wouldn't have traded that for hair.

17. killme

killme Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    This is proof of finasteride feminizing the brain.

Doesn't change the fact that being bald is being dead tho.

18. baldcorpse

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    stop the propecia now this is the best advice i can give you

g.i joey likes this.
  19. infinitepain

infinitepain Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    How did it help? you are still rotting on internet forums. No hair no party.

20. baldcorpse

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    better to be a bald normal guy then a bald guy with a small dick that dosent work due to propecia like me

LowHairLine and blackg like this.