A French Person Is Needed To Call The Professor Who Conducted The Abandoned Trials For Ru58841

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
We have found someone who may has the answer to why the human trials have stopped so sudden. We need someone in France to call in for the entire forum and to possibly get informed.

Sorry for posting twice but I thought this title could gather the attention of the demographic that I am trying to reach. Sorry for the inconvenience

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
The professor doesn’t have an e-mail. Only a phone number for her clinic.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The professor doesn’t have an e-mail. Only a phone number for her clinic.
Why not try and call yourself, I am fairly certain she speaks english.

Also, if you release the number here - which I don't suggest. You have have a whole bunch of retards call and ruin it.

Once you call, and realize, that only FRENCH will work. Then come back.

Even people in India speak English.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not try and call yourself, I am fairly certain she speaks english.

Also, if you release the number here - which I don't suggest. You have have a whole bunch of retards call and ruin it.

Once you call, and realize, that only FRENCH will work. Then come back.

Even people in India speak English.

My mobile plan doesn’t cover France, sorry :/

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My mobile plan doesn’t cover France, sorry :/

i'm french but might not be the most appropriate person to try to call this researcher since i'm retarded and suffer from bad social anxitey even on the phone but i'm willing to give it a try and if you can pm the name i'll sure try to find infos and send an email if i managed to find one.

"seuxin " another french member here could do it i think if he has enough time

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm french but might not be the most appropriate person to try to call this researcher since i'm retarded and suffer from bad social anxitey even on the phone but i'm willing to give it a try and if you can pm the name i'll sure try to find infos and send an email if i managed to find one.

"seuxin " another french member here could do it i think if he has enough time

Bingo. You are the best man!

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am french my fellow brah, and currently doing medical studies. But verty autistic at phone too. But we need to solve this case!

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys! How do we plan, or is there a need for planning? Maybe make a transcript or a list of questions and points to ask on phone?