A few questions after thinking about.............Celebrities

G

I wonder why Windsor gets so much sympathy here. Damn, he is a royal, a parasite. He gets money just for doing nothing. He is famous for nothing. And I don´t think the female comments were too rude, they were just honest telling the truth: He looks like sh*t (most didn´t even comment on the hair in particular.....)

Nevertheless I would beg that he could have any of your girlfriends and wives in a second. Just for being what he is: A Celeb! He doesn´t deserve your sympathy!

@neo:

I am shocked about Ballack. I always thought he had great hair. He had a buzz cut a few months ago and his hairline was just perfect (no f*****g "mature hairline"). Thickness was great too. It reminded me a lot on the hair of "Jack" from LOST. Hearing that he is losing it comes as a huge surprise. Sadly, I don´t watch football, so if you manage to find any pic of his crown, plz post it!

G

Taugenichts said:
I wonder why Windsor gets so much sympathy here. d***, he is a royal, a parasite. He gets money just for doing nothing!

Isn't that what you do? I wasn't aware that you had a job.

G

During my youth I have been working as a paperboy and in factories during summer holidays.....

G

person said:
I agree with a lot of what you are saying. the only way is to embrace baldness if the treatments are an eventual failure. But the difference between you and blondeguy is that you admit you would look better with hair. Just out of interest will you go for follicular cloning when it comes out?

sure i will. 8) for not doing it i care too much about my appearance. like you said, the difference between me and blondeguy is that i admit i looked better with hair than without hair or thinning hair. but i accept it. its not thats its my only flaw. :wink:

@tauge sure i will post one if i find one , but its not that i look for it. just watch a game of germany next time and you can observe him :lol: .

and that you think , prince william looks "like sh*t" shows where it come from that you think you are ugly. :wink: he doesnt look like sh*t, just a bit worse than he used to be.

G

JayMan said:
and what now?

I am studying and yes, the money I spend I get from my parents. I am not wasting any tax payer´s money and even if I did it wouldn´t be your business.

G

Liverpool's goalkeeper Pepe Reina is a good example of someone who lost his hair very fast. He still had pretty much all his hair when he first joined Liverpool, and bang! 2 more years and he's practically NW6. He's 24.

th_85483_reina2_123_369lo.jpg

th_85484_48716_123_1051lo.jpg

Not saying that he doesn't wear it well, though.

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score
Prince William's hair at the FA Cup was nearly as bad as the abortion of a football match that followed his charisma-free official opening of Wembley.

antonio666

Reaction score
pepe reina,was well on the way yo baldness when he was 19,have seen him lose fast steadly,he was very bald when he first arrived at liverpool

antonio666

Reaction score
wayne rooneys hair as gone from bad to worse over the summer,norwood 100 calling by this time next year,must be hard for him being only 22

G

antonio666 said:
wayne rooneys hair as gone from bad to worse over the summer,norwood 100 calling by this time next year,must be hard for him being only 22

Well he's pretty ugly anyways, looks like a thug even with hair. Joe Cole looks cool with the shaved look.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Somehow I dont think Rooneys missus will be leaving him though, no matter how bald he gets. ££££££££ :wink:

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Wayne Rooney has just cut his hair shorter rather than having a semi combover.

I would go on about howcome all the balding celebs dont with hair transplants, drugs etc but as pointed out to me on another thread they have had hair transplants e.g Nicky Cage and apparently Will Young. and John Travolta wears a wig(didnt realise at all). But I do wonder how much of a con this all is, considering the richest people in the world dont bother e.g. Donald Trump, etc

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
It is easy to forget that effective hair meds haven't been around very long. It came to late for some people who already had extensive hairloss (such as Donald Trump).

s.a.f

Reaction score
The people mentioned above probably lost their hair 20 yrs ago. Its only in this decade that meds have really taken off.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Wash n' Gone said:
It is easy to forget that effective hair meds haven't been around very long. It came to late for some people who already had extensive hairloss (such as Donald Trump).

Donald Trump doesn't need no hair.

lain

Established Member
Reaction score
21 year old female classmate told me recently after watching gone in 60 secs that nicolas cage is hot & sexy... she herself is very hot & sexy ;)

He has a NW3 hair in that movie?... of course it helps that he is a movie star playing a good crook, stealing hot cars and driving them like crazy...