A few questions after thinking about.............Celebrities

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
0
DammitLetMeIn said:
IBM said:
Why people treat prince williams with reverence?

Its not that. I just don't think anyone 'deserves to be bald' just because they've tried an alternative route.

Och, you're probably right, it is a bit harsh. :)

Haha, I think it's what pyschologists would call transference! The reason for my attack on alternative medicines is probably a result of having parents who swear by them, and use them to try and treat everything. Their first reaction to my fears over losing my hair was to try to dissuade me from using the big, nasty, evil, scary drugs. :roll: They'd have me waste years experimenting on my beloved hair with overpriced plants before even considering clinically proven treatments. I had to put up with the same thing when I had depression too.
 

DammitLetMeIn

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2
Stu85 said:
Och, you're probably right, it is a bit harsh. :)

Haha, I think it's what pyschologists would call transference! The reason for my attack on alternative medicines is probably a result of having parents who swear by them, and use them to try and treat everything. Their first reaction to my fears over losing my hair was to try to dissuade me from using the big, nasty, evil, scary drugs. :roll: They'd have me waste years experimenting on my beloved hair with overpriced plants before even considering clinically proven treatments. I had to put up with the same thing when I had depression too.

Unless William has some superherbal mixture from some far strung corner of the Commonwealth I feel that perhaps he is probably making a mistake.

Anyone got any recent photos?
 

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
0
DammitLetMeIn said:
Unless William has some superherbal mixture from some far strung corner of the Commonwealth I feel that perhaps he is probably making a mistake.

Anyone got any recent photos?

A google search came up with these:





More like the first here: http://justjared.buzznet.com/gossip/200 ... shirtless/

And look at the comments from the ladies. :/

I'd almost feel sorry for him... if he didn't have his fame and money.
 

Hans Gruber

Senior Member
Reaction score
2
Stu85 said:
know Prince William has reportedly put his hair in the hands of 'alternative medicine' (read: spurious herbalists), and is apparently on some special diet. How sad. A degree from St Andrews and he can't even muster enough common sense to try scientifically accredited treatments. Well, frankly, I think he deserves his baldness.


there is no way you can have even the tiniest clue as to how he is treating male pattern baldness,the junk you read in the daily star is hardly solid evidence
 

DammitLetMeIn

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2
Stu85 said:
I'd almost feel sorry for him... if he didn't have his fame and money.

Oh and the selection of dang near any female he desires. I'm willing to bet any one of those females dissing him would get with him instantly if he asked.
 

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
0
libertine said:
there is no way you can have even the tiniest clue as to how he is treating male pattern baldness,the junk you read in the daily star is hardly solid evidence

Heh, you're quite right. I didn't realise the source of that information was the Daily Star.

DammitLetMeIn said:
Stu85 wrote:

I'd almost feel sorry for him... if he didn't have his fame and money.
Oh and the selection of dang near any female he desires. I'm willing to bet any one of those females dissing him would get with him instantly if he asked.

Yep, that too.
 

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
0
blondeguy said:
Maybe it's just me, but I always perceived an athlete with balding hair as more manly somehow, especially the receded hairline.

Weak sauce go away. :)
 

docj077

Senior Member
Reaction score
1
klink said:
blondeguy said:
Maybe it's just me, but I always perceived an athlete with balding hair as more manly somehow, especially the receded hairline.

Weak sauce go away. :)

Holy crap! I've finally found another human being that uses the phrase 'weak sauce.' My life is now complete.
 

Sean68

Senior Member
Reaction score
4
Re: A few questions after thinking about.............Celebri

Itsonlyinmyhead said:
I know of one famous person who takes propecia and that is Stan Laziridis an Australian football player who used to play for Birmingham City and Australia.

canizares the valencia keeper takes propecia too.
 

scottie311

Established Member
Reaction score
0
Looks like the prince is gonna be slick bald. He should shave it now before he has to and just be done with it instead of bothering with finding new ways to try to conceal it when it's obvious. I think he'd look decent with a shaved head.
 
G

Guest

Guest
i dont think that william even can shave it. nothing against the shaved look but i dunno if his family would let him.

and for footballers. i didnt know frank lampard was thinning. michael ballack from chelsea (same club) is thinning in the back too.

and yes, poor william. nasty comments.
 

antonio666

Senior Member
Reaction score
3
michael ballack is defintley not thinning ,he has one of the best heads of hair in the premiership
 

s.a.f

Senior Member
Reaction score
60
scottie311 said:
Looks like the prince is gonna be slick bald. He should shave it now before he has to and just be done with it instead of bothering with finding new ways to try to conceal it when it's obvious. I think he'd look decent with a shaved head.

Wills has the exact same pattern as his uncle Edward, he will be nw6 and yes like Edward and Prince Albert of Monaco I dont see him shaving (or getting a rug or a hair transplant). A royal skinhead? not for about another 30 yrs. Harry on the otherhand seems to have totally different hair genetics quite thick and bushy I dont see him being troubled by hairloss, but its not all good for him, he is a ginge after all. :hairy:
 
G

Guest

Guest
saf, harry has the Spencer genes, is that the right name?

and william has the classic windsor.
 

s.a.f

Senior Member
Reaction score
60
Harry has the Hewitt genes. :wink:
 
Reaction score
0
s.a.f said:
Bruce's hairloss bothers him to some extent, he's always talked about it in interviews and even stated that he if there was a fullproof cure he would take it. He wears wigs in many of his films and I'm sure that its cost him a few roles. Unfortunatly he was NW3 by the time he got succesful and that was like 20 yrs ago so there was never really any chance of hiding it. But luckily for him he looked good with it cut short at the time and looks ok with it shaved (see Hair_tommorrows avatar) but after passing the age of 50 he is starting to look very old whilst some actors with hair, eg Harrison Ford, Robert Redford Warren Beaty Roger Moore etc still looked relativly young when they were 50.

well maybe he is a bit too late for the big 3 :wink:

and about the prince...well gotta dig those socks
 
Top