a bald guy can only be happy if he has this style of body

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol why did you took them in the first place? they are known scams.
Started at 24, I was very depressed because I was balding hard, lived alone, had almost no friends, gf dumped me, failed uni.. but basically I was depressed since 15, so after a decade of battling depression and social anxiety I had enough

I took them for 4 years, during that time they helped me go back to school and graduate and start working on getting a head of hair, then I finally quit them for 1 year because of the sexual side effects, during that time I think my sex drive mostly recovered, then I had another episode of depression/anxiety and got back on them for a year.. and now I quit again after a month of tapering off them..

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Started at 24, I was very depressed because I was balding hard, lived alone, had almost no friends, gf dumped me, failed uni.. but basically I was depressed since 15, so after a decade of battling depression and social anxiety I had enough

I took them for 4 years, during that time they helped me go back to school and graduate and start working on getting a head of hair, then I finally quit them for 1 year because of the sexual side effects, during that time I think my sex drive mostly recovered, then I had another episode of depression/anxiety and got back on them for a year.. and now I quit again after a month of tapering off them..
my brother took AD after a returned from a vacation. he was depressed but he took them for a short time. i dont even think they are for long term use only for short time. and depression inevitable if you have ED

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
my brother took AD after a returned from a vacation. he was depressed but he took them for a short time. i dont even think they are for long term use only for short time. and depression inevitable if you have ED
They are mainly prescribed for 6 months to a year, other sources say 9 months to 2 years. But for people with chronic mental health problems it's sometimes advised to be on them for life.

Anyway I think I won't get back on them anymore, I have a good support system now and I'm still fairly young so I think I'll be straight

INT

Reaction score
you need sources for everything? how about the fact that i took psychiatric drugs myself and got castrated? is that not good enough for you?

Yes, if you claim dat AD’s are a scam you need to have a source for that. So you, a not very stable individual, had a bad experience with one drug and it SUPPOSEDLY gave you side effect that are extremely rare and therefore, ALL AD’s are a scam.

Yup.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

Who needs sources, science and actual MDs, therapists to evaluate anything, muh it's 2021, we have google! If Goku says it's a scam on HairLossTalk.com, that's good enough for me. In the same way oleDoc saying SSRI's brainwash you into looks not mattering , the anti finasteride brigade saying meds will blow your willy apart, even giving sides to people who say they don't have sides, just they don't know it yet. Feelsbadman and NWcell leading the way about needing to be a Brad Pitt to get pretty girls or it's over. Where you get any info from and from who is literally the most important lesson in life for anything or you'll be reduced to nothing.

fake-news.gif

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, if you claim dat AD’s are a scam you need to have a source for that. So you, a not very stable individual, had a bad experience with one drug and it SUPPOSEDLY gave you side effect that are extremely rare and therefore, ALL AD’s are a scam.

Yup.
name the drug and il give you the exact known side effects

INT

Reaction score
Who needs sources, science and actual MDs, therapists to evaluate anything, muh it's 2021, we have google! If Goku says it's a scam on HairLossTalk.com, that's good enough for me. In the same way oleDoc saying SSRI's brainwash you into looks not mattering , the anti finasteride brigade saying meds will blow your willy apart, even giving sides to people who say they don't have sides, just they don't know it yet. Feelsbadman and NWcell leading the way about needing to be a Brad Pitt to get pretty girls or it's over. Where you get any info from and from who is literally the most important lesson in life for anything or you'll be reduced to nothing.

View attachment 173298

LMAO

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 173298
i dont see any problem of using google to find ACTUAL OFFICIAL KNOWN SIDE EFFECTS of AD's

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
?

How is that relevant for the discussion? You want to show that you can google side effect labels?
well if i use google to give you just the highlights of what doctors say then i dont see anything wrong with that. its still doctors saying that. im just directing you to it with google. AD's do have low libido is a known side effect and many people reporting this side effect. also like many finasteride users report sexual side effects too. you just choose to close your eyes

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
All in all, antidepressants were helpful. Especially during the last year with a great therapist, but in the past they helped me pull through as well. There's a reason why I got back on them to feel "normal" again.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All in all, antidepressants were helpful. Especially during the last year with a great therapist, but in the past they helped me pull through as well. There's a reason why I got back on them to feel "normal" again.
well. AD'S dont block dopamine like AP's so i get what you saying.