a bald dude i distantly know got recently engaged

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The dude isn't even norwood 5a he is like 4a. If he had any self respect he would get a hair transplant now. Also he is a white man marrying a black woman. Dating statistics show that black women are at the BOTTOM TIER of the dating pool due to obesity rates, poverty, std rates, and the fact that their kid will have dark skin and be at a severe disadvantage. Just like a bald man's kids will go bald young and have a severe disadvantage. Being a black woman is like the male version of being bald.

But in the end, she has a vagina and some Tyrone is going to split her in half when her husband isn't around. Women by nature are w****s and I guarantee you she is going to cuck him into another dimension. The child probably isn't his but he won't ever know unless he gets a paternity test.

Bingo.
no wonder why you're bald

nicoandgello

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The dude isn't even norwood 5a he is like 4a. If he had any self respect he would get a hair transplant now. Also he is a white man marrying a black woman. Dating statistics show that black women are at the BOTTOM TIER of the dating pool due to obesity rates, poverty, std rates, and the fact that their kid will have dark skin and be at a severe disadvantage. Just like a bald man's kids will go bald young and have a severe disadvantage. Being a black woman is like the male version of being bald.

But in the end, she has a vagina and some Tyrone is going to split her in half when her husband isn't around. Women by nature are w****s and I guarantee you she is going to cuck him into another dimension. The child probably isn't his but he won't ever know unless he gets a paternity test.

Bingo.
Send me your pics man, I bet you look like a walking prostate.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Send me your pics man, I bet you look like a walking prostate.
its f*****g brutal this guy enjoys his life and @It_is_over_for_nw7 body will soon be found with a rope around his neck.

and even after his death the mockery and his suffering will continue. in the forensic pathology girls will point at his shinny bald head. he would be the most ugliest dead body for sure. i mean just compare him to this 6.000 year old south american mummy with a norwood hairline. he has just no chance.

Zk88GDP.jpg

Last edited:

SaveTheMane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and even after his death the mockery and his suffering will continue. in the forensic pathology girls will point at his shinny bald head. he would be the most ugliest dead body for sure.
That's why cremation of the body after death is necessary, no one can mock on your look again when all your fleshes and bones have totally turned to dust

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
OP, why is this even news? Is it even a big deal? She's not my type at all and yes objectively she's far better than him but relationships are more than looks and personality matters a lot. Looks fade but if you like that person you'll never grow tired of waking up next to them, of course people chase the package but life doesn't always give the package to everyone. There could also be different motives for the relationship such as past baggage, financial, settling etc, can't rule that out without knowing them but not saying that applies here.

Watch how they'll still find an excuse like "he still has a few hairs up there", "his sides look thick"..

Lol like a certain clinically mad member who felt unless it's slick, the person is not bald at all even with a few hairs and he said his grandma said so I believe. Funny or sad? That shows you the level of craziness, cope, disability and lack of true interaction with girls. Anyway I digress, people enter bald territory socially once there is significant recession, diffuse look or hole in the crown seen it all the time, that's when the comments creep in to shave over growing it out. Shave or buzz becomes the best aesthetic option in that situation and if one pulls it off, it shouldn't affect finding a relationship with a pretty girl, even if it limits certain options. Or in your case you could get good enough results with surgery even without finasteride.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP, why is this even news? Is it even a big deal? She's not my type at all and yes objectively she's far better than him but relationships are more than looks and personality matters a lot. Looks fade but if you like that person you'll never grow tired of waking up next to them, of course people chase the package but life doesn't always give the package to everyone. There could also be different motives for the relationship such as past baggage, financial, settling etc, can't rule that out without knowing them but not saying that applies here.

Lol like a certain clinically mad member who felt unless it's slick, the person is not bald at all even with a few hairs and he said his grandma said so I believe. Funny or sad? That shows you the level of craziness, cope, disability and lack of true interaction with girls. Anyway I digress, people enter bald territory socially once there is significant recession, diffuse look or hole in the crown seen it all the time, that's when the comments creep in to shave over growing it out. Shave or buzz becomes the best aesthetic option in that situation and if one pulls it off, it shouldn't affect finding a relationship with a pretty girl, even if it limits certain options. Or in your case you could get good enough results with surgery even without finasteride.
On the other side of the spectrum people want to shave it at thick NW1.5.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why cremation of the body after death is necessary, no one can mock on your look again when all your fleshes and bones have totally turned to dust
absolutely, especially when they are as ugly as many poster here. i think many of them didnt even get laid with hair which just shows what a huge evolutionary mistake they were. better to make it disappear and never talk about it again