A 22 Y/o Baldy's Inspiring Tale (w/ Pics Brahs)

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having a buzzed head with the illusion of hair is not the same as buzzing it without hair.
You look very good with a buzzed hair but honestly, I don’t think you’ll as good bald.

You keep coming back to the forums a lot for a guy who has accepted his hairloss. And tbh, you seem insecure about your hair. So why not get on finasteride and give it a shot?
If it works, no hair problems.
If it gives you sides/ doesn’t work, at least you’ll have the comfort that you did everything you could.

Good luck.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ngl your hairstyle was trash so your genes made u favor imo , lol
also, i knew what this thread would be about when i saw "brahs" in the title

gj on staying satisfied with life after male pattern baldness. You're not NW3 by the way

Broot

My Regimen
Reaction score

gj on staying satisfied with life after male pattern baldness. You're not NW3 by the way
Lol the jew fro was tough to tame. My hair has looked ridiculous pretty much my whole life

Trumpdonald666

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're insecure af about your hair and I can see that you still haven't come to terms with your shaved look despite you saying otherwise. You were here a few months ago creating million threads about the shape of your head and now here you are again,trying to get yourself up through positive feedback from strangers. "Moving on" doesn't work like that brah.

Broot

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're insecure af about your hair and I can see that you still haven't come to terms with your shaved look despite you saying otherwise. You were here a few months ago creating million threads about the shape of your head and now here you are again,trying to get yourself up through positive feedback from strangers. "Moving on" doesn't work like that brah.
You are actually wrong about this. Yeah no sh*t like literally all posters here I was initially insecure about losing my hair AT 21 Y/O and wanted to make sure I'd look socially acceptable with the shaved dome. Weird 6 months, no doubt. Sucked ***. But it's been like a year now and my life's improved quite a bit since those dark days. You can say I'm posting for positive reinforcement if you really want to, but I seriously just wanted to provide an anecdote for those in a similar situation. Most guys CAN buzz/shave their heads and live perfectly fine lives. Walk around and you see it everywhere.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you are good to go...you accepted that sh*t and owned it.....live a full great life and value experiences more than worrying....I applaud you...

Broot

My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm like diffuse NW2-3 no lie. Not all of those pics are up to date. But yeah my jew fro was kind of trash anyway, this is true.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Your lucky the best, and safest cure we have today will work great for you. Shave your head. Cured go live life. Unlike a lot of people I think you could pull it off.

Broot

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your lucky the best, and safest cure we have today will work great for you. Shave your head. Cured go live life. Unlike a lot of people I think you could pull it off.
I think a whole lot of guys can pull it off at least as well as I can. So there may already be an ok solution for like 70% of guys if they put on muscle, get nice facial hair, etc.

Broot

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you are good to go...you accepted that sh*t and owned it.....live a full great life and value experiences more than worrying....I applaud you...
I really appreciate that man, but my point is that I think most dudes can probably do the same thing if they're scared about treatments, tired of stressing, etc.

Broot

My Regimen
Reaction score
Having a buzzed head with the illusion of hair is not the same as buzzing it without hair.
You look very good with a buzzed hair but honestly, I don’t think you’ll as good bald.

You keep coming back to the forums a lot for a guy who has accepted his hairloss. And tbh, you seem insecure about your hair. So why not get on finasteride and give it a shot?
If it works, no hair problems.
If it gives you sides/ doesn’t work, at least you’ll have the comfort that you did everything you could.

Good luck.
I have no issues with ppl who go for those treatments and it's possible I try finasteride at some point, but I just wanted to make the case that buzzing/shaving it is a totally liveable option for many too, with or without adding the drug treatments.

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no issues with ppl who go for those treatments and it's possible I try finasteride at some point, but I just wanted to make the case that buzzing/shaving it is a totally liveable option for many too, with or without adding the drug treatments.
Just get on finasteride and save yourself.

Broot

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just get on finasteride and save yourself.
Why do you people insist being bald is a sexual death sentence? It's generally a negative to your looks, yes. But many girls do not give a f*** and plenty are super attracted to bald celebrities. Jacked bald action guy is literally a Hollywood casting niche. You see it everywhere. Go outside and you see plenty of guys with shaved heads with hot girlfriends. If you're young (under 35), you should definitely shave it as opposed to keeping a dying rat's nest up there. If you want to take medications, that's totally fine, but don't do it based on a complete delusion regarding baldness.

Bummer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hell yea man. Always good to see someone pulling it off. Skimming through this site makes it seem like going bald is a terminal disease or something. I didn't even think it was that big of a deal until I made an account today and started looking through this forum and brought myself way down.

Vanity is a b**ch and I think some of these guys were doomed with or without hair. Appreciate the confidence boost I'm about to make the same plunge i'm thinking

Broot

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hell yea man. Always good to see someone pulling it off. Skimming through this site makes it seem like going bald is a terminal disease or something. I didn't even think it was that big of a deal until I made an account today and started looking through this forum and brought myself way down.

Vanity is a b**ch and I think some of these guys were doomed with or without hair. Appreciate the confidence boost I'm about to make the same plunge i'm thinking
I swear to god you're making the right choice, both for your looks and mental state. These ppl holding to hair for dear life are losing precious time on this earth by obsessing over something most men simply take on the chin. I still get hit on plenty and have a gf, it's really fine.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You look good now because you have a shadow of hair. You won't look the same when this shadow is gone.

Good for you that you moved on. I currently have 2 choices either hopping on finasteride or moving on and accept my baldness as you did.. a very stressful decision.