8 Months On Minoxidil 5% Liquid Nw2.5 To Nw1. Great Results.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair are naturally thin, even with my full density they look weak comparing to other hair types even when they are healthy. I diffused really badly and there is just no sense to hide it or something, its always nonsense. The more you trying to hide or cover baldness the more you look like dumb and pathetic (In my opinion ofcourse) So i just let it go, still thinking about dutasteride but probably if i am gonna try it i will not let people know here, cause i wont scary anyone who wants to try dutasteride and there is no point to demotivate them if its going to be fail in my case.

That's fine. I know that some people would rather be a full head OR shaved and with no in between. If you try dutasteride and it works, be sure to report back to us with your results.

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@stachu You fought well my friend! I would always check in with your thread to see how your getting on since you started treatment round the same time as me. Its a shame to see you lost the battle :(

If you jump on Dutasteride keep us updated - remember when you did your bloodtests whilst you were on finasteride you were still within the normal range for DHT. Maybe you have naturally high levels of DHT an finasteride wasnt enough.

None the less goodluck with whatever you decide.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if it's diffuse, I think you can pull off a closed shaved look, rather than going full clean.
And you can still go with minoxidil and a topical anti-androgen. But I agree, you fought well. I'm in the same situation like you, but I don't have the balls to shave my diffuse sh*t all off :(

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if it's diffuse, I think you can pull off a closed shaved look, rather than going full clean.
And you can still go with minoxidil and a topical anti-androgen. But I agree, you fought well. I'm in the same situation like you, but I don't have the balls to shave my diffuse sh*t all off :(

Ehh, it look worse than you think. Ask your female friends and they will tell you that diffuse hair looks more sh*t than being bald. I cant believe i will say it but... Shave it Bro!

I gained a lot of confidence by doing this, but hey! Its not my last word to halting baldness. Ill try last time but for now, i am enjoying being bald. ^^ Hope you guys all good, ofcourse enjoying hair would be priceless thing but lets be real, if we cant do this what else has left, i am not going to be depressed by f*****g hair loss. Life is too beautiful and brutal in the same time but Lol, i accepted it and enjoying my life for 100% I am now on Pafos, Cyprus Greece (holidays) and hey, one chick yesterday came to me and wanted to meet me at bar lol (probably she was seeking for dick) but i have lovely girlfriend in Poland waiting for me so i Declined her asap. Even being ugly bald still girls found me attractive and its funny xD

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ehh, it look worse than you think. Ask your female friends and they will tell you that diffuse hair looks more sh*t than being bald. I cant believe i will say it but... Shave it Bro!

I gained a lot of confidence by doing this, but hey! Its not my last word to halting baldness. Ill try last time but for now, i am enjoying being bald. ^^ Hope you guys all good, ofcourse enjoying hair would be priceless thing but lets be real, if we cant do this what else has left, i am not going to be depressed by f*****g hair loss. Life is too beautiful and brutal in the same time but Lol, i accepted it and enjoying my life for 100% I am now on Pafos, Cyprus Greece (holidays) and hey, one chick yesterday came to me and wanted to meet me at bar lol (probably she was seeking for dick) but i have lovely girlfriend in Poland waiting for me so i Declined her asap. Even being ugly bald still girls found me attractive and its funny xD
Yea, I understand. The thing is I had more success with my diffuse rat nest, than with a clean shaven look. Idk, maybe I can't it pull off, maybe I'm not as confident, who knows ? I'm happy for you if you can accept this and move on, but, if I learned something from this forum is that the majority of us are psychotic and we can't let it go. I mean, that's the reason why we are all here, we can't live with this sh*t so we desperately search for a solution. But I totally agree with you, we need to live our life to it's fullest with or without hair.

goodwill45

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should delete your thread as it's not a success story. Post it somewhere else. Sorry it didnt worked for u.I myself know I have to shave it someday. But I'm going to try big 3 before that . at least till my 30's.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should delete your thread as it's not a success story. Post it somewhere else. Sorry it didnt worked for u.I myself know I have to shave it someday. But I'm going to try big 3 before that . at least till my 30's.
No, he should absolutely not delete this. Maybe move it, maybe not. But it's a good testimony that people need to know and be aware of!

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

PHAHAH!

Your life is not a success story, i slow down things down about 4 years (A very beautiful 4 years in my life) and i even wanted to do this once but this thread helped thousand of people, also helped hundred people asking me very often here or on social media like FB or Instagram about regimen, life style and motivation, i was inspiration and still probably i am for atleast half of them which is great thing. Most of them are young boys in 17-25 range. A lot of people arent honest and direct here, they disappear if they are failing with saving hair or they disappear cause they are doing well on regimen and they dont give a f*** about others since enjoying hair and confidence on the finest level (a lot of them going back often to looking for advice again with other nicknames). I am direct person, and i care about people who are on the same boat like me... Well actually i care about every person who need help but this topic is for another thread. Good Luck to you.

goodwill45

My Regimen
Reaction score
PHAHAH!

Your life is not a success story, i slow down things down about 4 years (A very beautiful 4 years in my life) and i even wanted to do this once but this thread helped thousand of people, also helped hundred people asking me very often here or on social media like FB or Instagram about regimen, life style and motivation, i was inspiration and still probably i am for atleast half of them which is great thing. Most of them are young boys in 17-25 range. A lot of people arent honest and direct here, they disappear if they are failing with saving hair or they disappear cause they are doing well on regimen and they dont give a f*** about others since enjoying hair and confidence on the finest level (a lot of them going back often to looking for advice again with other nicknames). I am direct person, and i care about people who are on the same boat like me... Well actually i care about every person who need help but this topic is for another thread. Good Luck to you.
Wow, my life isn't a success story?
I think you took this too hard. All I was suggesting that it's not a success story so it doesn't belong in a success thread. Maybe you should post this in different thread.You continued to lose hair and you're bald now . Which may result to lot of people think that these drugs doesn't work. As you have mentioned in your failure post that "destiny is destiny. And if you started balding at young age these drugs probably won't work long term" but that's not true. Hair isn't everything . But yours is not a "success story" you've gone bald. And I'm sure you'll definitely feel better and more productive after being used to that look. So good luck to you:p:D

wannamyhairback

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PHAHAH!

My fallen brother i feel you,
Just like i am also gradually getting closer to use Dutasteride, f*** this hairloss man

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

wannamyhairback

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stay strong boy!
in fact i do, just like you i have had amazing regrowth on propecia and rogaine, then say it upregulation or Reflex hyperandrogenicity , without changing anything, i have lost all the gains simultaneously developing gyno(got it removed yes this is the way) ,and other estrogenic side effects, now my current findings are that i believe at least in my case finasteride should be used with trt amount of Test, this is what i am doing now , and i feel like my hair is relatively strong and thick

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on, this is a huge unfair ... How the hairloss progress again ... Results were amazing !!! I still can’t believe this..

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have to accept reality. Don't be too depressed people. There are still many others who have maintained their success for long periods of time.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in fact i do, just like you i have had amazing regrowth on propecia and rogaine, then say it upregulation or Reflex hyperandrogenicity , without changing anything, i have lost all the gains simultaneously developing gyno(got it removed yes this is the way) ,and other estrogenic side effects, now my current findings are that i believe at least in my case finasteride should be used with trt amount of Test, this is what i am doing now , and i feel like my hair is relatively strong and thick

Do you ever think that you aborted finasteride too soon? You had noticeable diffuse thinning when starting in 2016. Diffuse thinning everywhere by the looks of your pics. If a finasteride shed is real then it would only make sense that you would lose so much hair, as apposed to somebody receding or only loosing the crown. Way more hairs affected by DHT.

Our cases are very similar. We both had improvement in the first 5 months on finasteride but then experience a Telogen Effluvium. We both reduced our dose during this phase. We both diagnosed ourselves with RH and quit. Possibly before the regrowth.

Did you try finasteride a second time?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
May have been asked but did you try dermarolling with minoxidil?

Hi worm, yes. I used 1.5mm once a week, it definitely helped regrow.