8 Months On Minoxidil 5% Liquid Nw2.5 To Nw1. Great Results.

Haveapurpose

Reaction score
man i must asking you
why you added finasteride at the start when you got fantastic results with min?
and why after you switched from finasteride to RU? you had side effeft or what?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man i must asking you
why you added finasteride at the start when you got fantastic results with min?
and why after you switched from finasteride to RU? you had side effeft or what?

1.Hehe, I added finasteride to hold these fantastic results. because You cant hold these hairs without blockers due to DHT forced attacks into your gained hairs.

2. Im off of finasteride now cause i did only for test, and i bought RU cause i heard it super effective on hairline where i am receding already.

3. And now, im gonna test Dual-gen 15 with liqiud finasteride while RU will wait. :)

Ahh i forgot because i know you're scared of this thing : NO I DIDNT HAD SIDE EFFECTS. :)

Jstews18

Reaction score
Awesome

I'm 18 now and am experiencing a receding hairline pretty badly. Is it more likely that at such a young age I could reverse it?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair pictures look like Norwood 0, am I wrong? I think you're already there.

Well,yeah. My hairline is almost full! But... Maybe not NW0 Atm, since i stopped regimen for a while. I think i need to get repair some on sides of head... Well I was shaving always straight to the sides, and i just noticed some hairs already got decreased thick. But no problemo!

PS. I stopped Regimen, cause i want NW2 Back. To check another kind of regimen. I just noticed that sticking to one things may get decreased effectiMvness so. :) AND NO! IM NOT STUPID!!! Ps. Kirkland foam is ****....... Going to start Polaris Lab NR-11 minoxidil 12% Alfatradiol 0,05 Topical finasteride 0,1 :) Starting in May.. After 4/6 Months. Ill also stop regimen, go back to NW2 again And try just only RU. I will keep you guys updated!!! If everyone will ask. Why did i stop finasteride and blabla. Answer : I DONT NEED finasteride ALREADY, just wanted to check if ill get side effects. ( Used for 1,5 months ALL OK ) :uglylol:

lickawrist

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, that is excellent hair growth. I'm NW2A and just recently started minoxidil; hopefully I can have some significant regrowth, though I'm not betting on it. My hair loss situation is similar to yours; I've had temporal regression starting at 16 years old. I am 20 now.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe not NW0 Atm, since i stopped regimen for a while. I think i need to get repair some on sides of head... Well I was shaving always straight to the sides, and i just noticed some hairs already got decreased thick. But no problemo!

PS. I stopped Regimen, cause i want NW2 Back. To check another kind of regimen. I just noticed that sticking to one things may get decreased effectiMvness so. :) AND NO! IM NOT STUPID!!! Ps. Kirkland foam is ****....... Going to start Polaris Lab NR-11 minoxidil 12% Alfatradiol 0,05 Topical finasteride 0,1 :) Starting in May.. After 4/6 Months. Ill also stop regimen, go back to NW2 again And try just only RU. I will keep you guys updated!!! If everyone will ask. Why did i stop finasteride and blabla. Answer : I DONT NEED finasteride ALREADY, just wanted to check if ill get side effects. ( Used for 1,5 months ALL OK ) :uglylol:

Are you actually ****ing insane? You do realise how sensitively these things affect our hormones, even if you started the same regimen again, it won't work, and I'll be surprised if anything does. Work on maintaining what you're currently losing.

Alexandero

Reaction score
Well,yeah. My hairline is almost full! But... Maybe not NW0 Atm, since i stopped regimen for a while. I think i need to get repair some on sides of head... Well I was shaving always straight to the sides, and i just noticed some hairs already got decreased thick. But no problemo!

Hi! Why do you think Kirkland is not good? It doesn't work?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! Why do you think Kirkland is not good? It doesn't work?

Cause its ****, making my hair greassy, and i cant aim properly this foam on my hands to put it on sides/temples and also when i was about 50% of bottle it started to be more watery than foam. I will never buy kirkland foam again. Effectivness lower than from liquid in MY OPINION FOR SURE. :)

Are you actually ****ing insane? You do realise how sensitively these things affect our hormones, even if you started the same regimen again, it won't work, and I'll be surprised if anything does. Work on maintaining what you're currently losing.

Well... I wouldn't do something bad with myself since im using very low dosages of all stuff included in my regimen. If i notice something bad, i will stop.

PS. Started to loosing ground! after 2,5 weeks of stopping regimen. NW2 Incoming in next days i think.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those are crazy good results.. Sorry if you answered this already but at what month you really started noticing vellus hairs turn into terminal hairs?

I have so many visible vellus hairs forming a very nice hairline, they grow very slow, but it's only been 2 months on finasteride and nizoral and 3 months on minoxidil. They become more and more visible, at first I could only see them with flash light, now I can them without it. Did this happen to you, and how long did it take them to turn terminal?

StartingToLose

Reaction score
Spraying it really is not as good as using a dropper, or your hand for Foam. Spraying is for people who have
large bald/diffuse areas.

Fortunately for you, you're definitely not in the category now.

I'm considering adding the Kirkland Minoxidil to my regimine and I see you have an opinion on the application. It comes in a dropper or foam--and I notice it says it DOES NOT WORK ON THE HAIRLINE. That's really where I'm seeing my loss right now, although my hair is thinner all around. Which would you recommend, dropper or foam, for long hair with no bald spots (yet)?

And has anyone had success with minoxidil on the hairline? Is there something else I should be using instead? By the way, after reading this thread and several others touting the positives of finasteride, I finally just now popped .5mg after having had the bottle since last Friday. So many negative accounts out there, so I'm very cautious about it. Hoping oral finasteride, like probably everyone else wary of it, will only be temporary. Recommended dose was 1.25/day, but I think I'll ease into it and keep a hawkeye on my junk.

Thanks.

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm considering adding the Kirkland Minoxidil to my regimine and I see you have an opinion on the application. It comes in a dropper or foam--and I notice it says it DOES NOT WORK ON THE HAIRLINE. That's really where I'm seeing my loss right now, although my hair is thinner all around. Which would you recommend, dropper or foam, for long hair with no bald spots (yet)?

And has anyone had success with minoxidil on the hairline? Is there something else I should be using instead? By the way, after reading this thread and several others touting the positives of finasteride, I finally just now popped .5mg after having had the bottle since last Friday. So many negative accounts out there, so I'm very cautious about it. Hoping oral finasteride, like probably everyone else wary of it, will only be temporary. Recommended dose was 1.25/day, but I think I'll ease into it and keep a hawkeye on my junk.

Thanks.
minoxidil DOES work on Hairline!
When I was younger (22-23), I tried minoxidil on my vertex & hairline, it regrew all of it. minoxidil DOES WORK ON HAIRLINE....BUT PLEASE NOTE:
I used minoxidil when my hairloss was still 'fresh & new'...The longer you wait, the harder it will be to regrow

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else think it's crazy he's going to let it recede back to see what moves it forward again?

StartingToLose

Reaction score
minoxidil DOES work on Hairline!
When I was younger (22-23), I tried minoxidil on my vertex & hairline, it regrew all of it. minoxidil DOES WORK ON HAIRLINE....BUT PLEASE NOTE:
I used minoxidil when my hairloss was still 'fresh & new'...The longer you wait, the harder it will be to regrow

Thanks, Transam. Turned out, at Costco B&M, the only option was the foam, so that's what I got. I've only started shedding in November, and started noticing the hairline recede on me within the past month so not sure if that qualifies as "fresh and new", but just glad I'm starting now. If I can just keep the hair I have on my head now, I'll have no complaints. Picking the ~50 hairs from my hands each day I shower has not been encouraging, but also just started an oral finasteride routine yesterday as well. Hopefully I see some results from the combo, otherwise I'm going to need to find a new hairstyle...

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, after one month of STOPPING ALL REGIMEN. Im A prety good loking NW2 or 1,5 / HAhahah.. Anyway UPDATE From Today Starting :

NR-11 Polaris Research. Specifics which NR-11 Contain :

- Minoxidil Sulfate 12 %
- Alfatradiol 0,05 % = All Per 1ml.
- Finasteride 0,1 %

PS. Sulfate may be stronger that normal minoxidil.

All info here https://www.minoxidilmax.com/polaris-nr-11-12-minoxidil-finasteride

Aim/Target : NW0 ( with full terminal hairs ) In 3 months. Bought 60ml bottle. Then switching to 0,5mg finasteride ORAL to see if i can keep gains only on finasteride.( Test for 3 months again ) - If not, continous with Kirkland liqiud ( NOT FOAM AGAIN GOD!!! ) - 5% only also with finasteride ( 0,5ED or 1MG EOD )

Today first two applications currently made.

- Hairs not super greassy
- Seems this liquid its really DENSE And super easy to apply! Super happy about it.. Liqiud doesnt race during apply trought the forehead straight to eyes/brown or what :) :) :)
- Well, it contain some bronze colour ( probably minoxidil sulfate ) but not a big problem

Dose : two click sprays on Left side, two on Right = 0.4/0.5 ML per apply. so 1ml per day ~~

PS. If there are some guys who are trying on finasteride. I got advice.. if you're really scared about horrors like your libido will be ****ed up or so. Go for blood tests.

T : 543 ( norm 250 - 850 ) - 2 years ago i had 890. And also i went NW2.5 in few months lol.
DHT : 2.3 ( norm 0.7-3.5 ) nmol = So on finasteride i would have - 68% - Still got norm.
Estrogen : 51 (norm 29–132 pmol/l )

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do wish you good luck, I wouldn't want my worst enemy to go bald, but you are chancing fate. You are a good responder, so you should stick to whatever you responded well to, and once it stops working, move on to the next treatment.

You'll regret this "experiment" when you're 30.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do wish you good luck, I wouldn't want my worst enemy to go bald, but you are chancing fate. You are a good responder, so you should stick to whatever you responded well to, and once it stops working, move on to the next treatment.

You'll regret this "experiment" when you're 30.

Bro, Which Norwood are you?

PS. At 30, ill do hair transplant or so.. I bet i gonna hit NW3.5 Probably.. Or More

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinning 2, making good progress in the past few months though on the big 3.

Put a hair transplant off for as long as you can, you're making it sound a lot simpler than it is.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinning 2, making good progress in the past few months though on the big 3.

Put a hair transplant off for as long as you can, you're making it sound a lot simpler than it is.

I got an FUE in Turkey 2014, I don't regret it. What I regret is not staying on big 3, but i'm back on it now and getting excellent results. It is pretty simple to be honest. Just gotta pick a good doctor, Dr Erdogan, Dr Hakan *********, can't go wrong with either of those two. This guy stachu, I recommend Erdogan for him. From what I have seen from Erdogan's work, he can really make a NW3-NW2 look like a superstar. Stachu is prob NW1.5 or so.

I can only speak for myself, it wasn't a hard decision to make. But also, I did a lot of research, for years and years before doing it.