8 Months On Minoxidil 5% Liquid Nw2.5 To Nw1. Great Results.

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey InFe_eD well, the hairs on temples were tottaly miniaturized! I was using minoxidil only till This month, but also you need to know, that i had hairs, but some of them werent fully recovered to the full complete final terminal hairs. And also, i was still loosing them, but again they were regrowing. So then, i just jumped on finasteride. Im taking about 0.7mg EOD. And im waiting for hope to full recover :) Just Hop into SYSTEMATIC 2x Minoxidil and 0.5fin Every day. And i bet, you would see results within 3 months..

PS. One day, i had really noticable Ballz ache, but i dont think so its from finasteride... I did not noticed anything wrong. Libido Ok, Im jumping 07mg EVERY DAY at the moment..

I salute your recovery & continued success Stachu. I can only hope to get to where you are one day:bravo:

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I salute your recovery & continued success Stachu. I can only hope to get to where you are one day:bravo:

Man, salute yourself that you got hope. Some of people dont have it. I will wait for your succes, im happy when i see people also happy. Just look more into positive way, you will be always two meter astern thinking negative, than from people who thinking positive. Life is life, you can try everything, and everything you can experience, experience you will gain from wisdom.. Why? Because wisdom is knowledge used in practice! Good luck!

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
===== UPDATE =====

I think i fully got terminal hairs to my hairline Would say at the moment NW0. No ****ing hair falling off during days or shower. I would get this all fkin life = D Will post pic someday.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Witaj! Hey, i wasnt due to low minoxidil dependence of increasing blood preasure, if your healthy hairs would be damaged it could be done even with normal blood circulation. But on a higher scale, people with NW3+A+V and higher may get shedding on minoxidil caused accesing more blood and more frequently with dht to their scalps and follicles may not hang the preassure. My daily dose of minoxidil is not even 1ml :) Greets!

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yesterday was drunk as ****, i made a one photo in WC 12822080_1713516635598383_278827396_n.jpg

NW1. finasteride+minoxidil Best Combo for me.

NOTICE : 1 month on finasteride ! no sides. One day i had ball ache, but its showing that finasteride works. Libido OK : Erections : OK all OK.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yesterday was drunk as ****, i made a one photo in WC View attachment 38706

NW1. finasteride+minoxidil Best Combo for me.

NOTICE : 1 month on finasteride ! no sides. One day i had ball ache, but its showing that finasteride works. Libido OK : Erections : OK all OK.

Looking good man, congrats!! You are all set.

AlexieJ

Reaction score
Oh, that seems to be an inspiring one huh. Great job man! You really inspire a lot of people here including me.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well guys.. Thanks for everything.. These words making me smile, not that i got these hairs.. But in fact of that first time i made something for myself where i am not a looser, and i didnt give up early. :) I found some photos while i was bald and there you can also compare my hairline if you want + some bonus Photo made 1 month ago after full regrowth.

BALD : IMG_20140617_203834-MIX22.jpg < Do i was really looking that bad?

February 2016 : PIXECT-20151223190754.jpg

Well, i know someone may ask. But yes, i like piercing and also needles.. There is nothing to hide for. :) +rep points would be awesome.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, I started to working out 2 weeks ago. I did not noticed something wrong with libido, but! I was reading many great reviews about?

L-Arginine HCL!
And what stachu decided to do? To buy it!

LEAFLET :

*L-Arginine - The product delivers L-arginine the common food patter. L-arginine is and amino acid, which plays role in creating active biological nutriens such as nitric oxide. In addition, arginine server as a donor formanidine group in the biosynthesis of creatine. The product is designed for psychically active persons and high-performance athletes. It is also inteded for sexually active men.

*Reccomended Use : 1 Capsule daily before training or before sexual activity, drinking with large amount of water.I never had low libido problem, but who said that i cant boost it or gain some mana for training? Bought Maximised dose

1500mg of L-arginine in one caps. Gonna test it on my own for while.

H3h3h3 Photo : webcam-toy-foto2.jpg

We will see if it gonna bump me really noticeable

Regimen? : All ok no worries.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
K9gatton brother, suplement name?

Haveapurpose

Reaction score
wow man happy to see that minoxidil work so good on you !

but i got a quesiton, your hair looks like you style it
how did you do it? before or after the minoxidil? beacuse liquid minoxidil makes the hair greasy...

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After minoxidil, wait 5/10 mins for make hair dry and after it use hair comb which tight pins. Then styling :) not hard to do bro :)

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update, no sides still but also seems finasteride would not handle my hairline i think, too many velus hair still with finasteride, they passing away and growing again.. Switching to RU to maintain full NW0 with RU! For the moment Stopping finasteride for a while to test RU! Bought already RU update will be given after one/two month. Easy, i will hop to finasteride again after i will test RU on myself. Then i will combine RU+minoxidil or finasteride+minoxidil. Seems RU is more effective on hairline much Much MUCH better than finasteride. :) Stay tuned. PS. Newcomers watching this post. This is for you guys, for guys who are scared of finasteride. GOOD ADVICE FOR YOU, if your blood tests shows testosterone like in middle of norms with dht also there is very very very very little of chance that you will get sides close to 0% i think excluding a little watery semen due to dht decrease for a while! if your body would get sides its only caused very closed ratio DHT 1 : 1 Estrogen. If your dht is higher than estrogen even on finasteride, you wouldn't get sides for 99% Even guys sometimes on dutasteride couldn't get higher estro than dht :) ! Hop hop! Smile!

PS.2 Started to work-out 2 months ago

Baseline : 61,5 kgs BF 8% 5'11

Now : 66 kgs BF 6.8% 5'11

BCAA + Muscle mass + L-arginine

First noticeable results are ****ing great and motivation!!! Hope guys you also will get it atleast with hairs!
SNC00072-002.jpg

Needed to post with black-white due to ****ing sick brightness also with ****ty phone.

Ag87

Reaction score
Wow, these results are insane. It's great you've kept us updated, please keep on doing so. I'd like to hear how RU turns out on hairlines.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah brother, good for you! Keep it up. It makes me wonder if my 15% minoxidil will do anything. I had good results on 5%, but have been using it for like 4-5 years now I realize. I wonder if my follicles have become too acclimated to it and perhaps it's not doing anything anymore. Maybe with the 15% I will get increased growth. Either way, this thread is inspiring. It shows the true value of minoxidil.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey hey guys, much thanks. But i decided to wait with RU due to founded a very interesting solution : DUAL-GEN 15 (minoxidil 15 % ) with Topical finasteride in it. Im really interested if topical finasteride might work. So first of first, im gonna try this Dual-gen 15 :) Ru will wait, no worries. :tongue: