6Months Final update, with pictures: Did the helmet worked ?

Stingray

Reaction score
I think it's funny how a gay product comes from in an even GAYER backpack :p.

Peeps will KNOW that you're insecure when you are walkin around with a green and white polkadot backpack.

Oh yeah, looks like nothing happened hehe.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, no one knows if this was an advertising campaign or a geniune hair-loss update.

Either way, your hairloss has severely worsened, and you have gained absolutely nothing from your 'regimen'.

Infact, all those photos showed nothing but an increase in hairloss, so if that's what you're trying to prove, then you're right on track

too bad dude, you should have done your research other than trying to wear bullshit hockey helmets

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
hahahah also,

these sort of bullshit companies RELY on idiots like this guy, they promise the world- because they know that there are plenty of believing, gullible suckers in this world who are desperate and will fall for anything that is "guaranteed" to them- and when, after a year or so, the results are not delivered, they claim bankruptcy and disappear forever, taking all the money with them.

Hahaahahah!!!!

Hey, without this Koros goofball, these bogus companies could never survive, so let's make a stand here and get rid of Koros first, then hopefully all these joker companies will get the point and back off!!!

what an idiot, it boggles my mind

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
um. a little hostility here? calm down dude. this guy is just a normal guy who is losing his hair and wanted to do something about it. he couldn't use propecia because of the side effects, so he thought he would try something different. he came here to share his results and let us know that his experiement was a failure. so instead of thanking him, you totally tear him apart? here's a suggestion for you: why don't you try taking your head out of your *** before the next time you post.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, cool, but when I see total incompentency, it really, really DRIVES ME NUTS.

When I see totally innocent people, buying into complete bogus scams, it just boils me up to the point where I feel equally mad at the victim as well as the scammer- the fact that the victim has been a totally en-educated and ignorant fool to buy into such bullshit, eithout even thinking twice, makes me angry because their utter stupditiy has just made an a**h** a little bit richer.

I can't stand it how there is an entire industry in this world that makes millions off of hard-working, gullible people who are shallow enough to fall for these commercials and worry so much about their appearances to buy into these products which promise everything and deliver nothing.

then claim bankcruptcy after making their profits.

and the law does not forbid this sort of business/behaviour- it's an easy way to get rich, so long as you can lower yourself to convincing idiots all over the country of your bullshit scam

and they rely on idiots like this guy to make it work, that's why i'm mad- this guy should have put some thought into this

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
you ever see those late-night commericials on tv which promise to read your future? they say, 5 minutes for free?????

i know a few goofballs, who have called these places, AND-

the 5 minutes IS free, yes- BUT- that's after you have spent 20 minutes online, and spent over 100 dollars.. then you get 5 minutes for free- but of course, you have to call in to know that ;-)

As if reading your future isn't bullshit enough, they throw in the 5 minutes for free bullshit as well...

and notice, none of these places advertise on tv for more than a year???? remember that jamaican b**ch that advertised on tv all the time, with the incence and all? hahahha

that's what i'm getting at dude, these "businesses" need suckers to run things- and they make TONS of money by the time they vanish

see what i mean?

there's a whole hair loss industry involved with this crap and there's a whole lot of idiots out there ready to support them

G

Re: 6Months Final update, with pictures: Did the helmet work

Koros said:
6Months Final update, with pictures: Did the Bx3.4 electromagnetic helmet worked ?

Answers here:
http://koros.nerim.net/

Hi Koros, Ive read your story, bad luck that it didnt work mate!

If you want to improve your look I suggest you get surgery. It looks like that is the only answer, if were all honest I guess.

Im not at that stage yet, but if I left it a year or so, maybe I would have been.

Have you been here? http://www.hair-restoration-info.com/

Will propecia give you that much improvement alone? Maybe not! U might have to take it regardless.

PS, That green poker doted rocket pack - :lol:
What is that all about?

Good lucky anyway.

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
Koros,

I greatly appreciate the effort you took to be honest and chronicle your progress.

Personally, I wouldnt have tried the helmet but it IS valuable for someone to post results from ANY treatment since you never know what could work.

Who would have thought mold on bread would have been the biggest antibiotic discovery of the century?

Ignore the guys that made fun of you for trying the helmet, they are dickwads.

Keep coming back bro and let us know what you try next!

bombscience

Reaction score
Yes I'm excited to see what the lasercomb has in store for you. I'm thinking about snagging one of those up.

Koros

Reaction score
I wouldnt have tried the helmet but it IS valuable for someone to post results from ANY treatment since you never know what could work.

Hello,
yes, this is what I think also. Any treatement is worth of attention, in particular if it is backed with medical studies as the helmet is, although its much more secure to go with the proven. Now it didn't worked. Its not the end of the world for me. I've lost hair, but I still have more than many people arround here: I took a risk and I thought it was worth.

Propecia and minoxidil were indirectly discovered to.

Koros

hopewas

Reaction score
how's the laser comb working for you? and isn't it useless once you lose more hairs over time..it just thickens hair. you should stop spending so much money on these products and just get a transplant or even just shave your head. i mean if i were as noticible as you are and walking around like that, you might a well shave it

Koros

Reaction score
Hello,
I got several emails asking about the laser.
I repeat what I said on my site: up to now, after 2 +1/2 months, I have absolutely no regrowth to report from the laser.

I started a minoxidil treatement. And i'll keep using the laser once per week. It can't hurt, but i'll never be able to say if it really has effect since minoxidil will be responsible for all my improvements (if there is any).

Cordially,
Koros

jinx83

Reaction score
koros, if you already spent so much money and time on the helmet, why nor try ordering from Czech republick topical fluridil? it seems that it might be great topical antiandrogen , why don't you give it a try?

Koros

Reaction score
Thats interesting, thanks for the link. Its curious your thread didn't get more answers.

I checked your site but didn't read about this product in your regimen.
How do you use it along with Xandrox (which i'm currently using). ?

Cordially,
Koros

Koros

Reaction score
lovely711 said:
koros

why dont you try a smaller dosage of propecia

It's been a while I decided to go 100% topical.
There is no way I will risk to have my libido lowered again, even on smaller dosage.

funkster

Reaction score
I'm only going to be testing it on one temple for a few months and see if there's any appreciable difference. The rest of my regimen will stay the same.

I'm going to apply it last thing at night (on a dry scalp) and then wash it out in the morning. I'll then apply xandrox etc after my shower.

The patients in the fluridil trial had to use a special dry shampoo to ensure that fluridil was applied to a dry scalp, since it has been designed to break down on contact with water (thus preventing internal absorption).

It's now accepted that this isn't necessary, and that washing your hair every day is fine provided that the scalp is dry when fluridil is applied.

Here's a thread where that's discussed a bit more - http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... t=fluridil

au dodo! car il faut que je me lève vers 6h demain :-( ...mais je pourrai Telogen Effluvium donner plus d'informations cette semaine