6Months Final update, with pictures: Did the helmet worked ?

Koros

Reaction score
Yes, from the start I thought that this dry shampoo thing was a MAJOR flaw in the treatement if an obligation, as lots of people are going to hate washing their hair with a dry shampoo (it doesn't clean as well as a water shampoo).

Do you experience an oily scalp ? I'm really anxious to find an anti-dht topical that will reduce it.

(Bonne nuit à toi, il Telogen Effluvium reste 4 heures, et bien joué pour avoir dégoté ce fluridil).

Sben

Reaction score
Dude right on , I am totally agree with you, those scumbags take advantage of us and I really get agry when someone tries to buy their products

Rawbbie said:
you ever see those late-night commericials on tv which promise to read your future? they say, 5 minutes for free?????

i know a few goofballs, who have called these places, AND-

the 5 minutes IS free, yes- BUT- that's after you have spent 20 minutes online, and spent over 100 dollars.. then you get 5 minutes for free- but of course, you have to call in to know that ;-)

As if reading your future isn't bullshit enough, they throw in the 5 minutes for free bullshit as well...

and notice, none of these places advertise on tv for more than a year???? remember that jamaican b**ch that advertised on tv all the time, with the incence and all? hahahha

that's what i'm getting at dude, these "businesses" need suckers to run things- and they make TONS of money by the time they vanish

see what i mean?

there's a whole hair loss industry involved with this crap and there's a whole lot of idiots out there ready to support them