6 weeks minoxidil: bloated face yes or no?

G

I really can´t answer this question since I don´t trust myself anymore. What is your opinion?

June:

10 minutes ago:

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Face looks a lil fatter in the second pictures due to the lighting. The top picture is darker creating more edges on your face. Top picture shows ridged cheekbones where the bottom picture does not as much because the lighting does not create any angles for your face.

G

I still can't figure out what makes you think you're ugly? Yeah maybe your nose is a bit on the large side but who the f*** I am to tell? I got enough flaws of my own. And I really can't see much bloating either.

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
Taug, based on those pics I can't see much hairloss . . maybe a little thinning but thats about it.

G

Argh, this is ruining my day once again. Just took some more photos:

I really don´t know it. Why me, why? Everything goes wrong. Omfg..... :cry:

Mew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I suggest smiling a lot more, it will make you look happier and more attractive to the opposite sex. Nobody likes to see someone with a glum face... dude, it looks like you're sad. SMILE!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Taug, in your 4th photo, I am sure you could score at least an 8 on the website who rates you by your photos. You even smiled in that photo which is definitely a Kodak moment that we might never see again. As far as your hairstyle, that is the best one for you too. You show no signs of hairloss. Taug, with that look, being well endowed, having well defined abs, and having an internship job at Porsche, you will definitely attract alot of hot women and pull ahead of the race between you and CCS on who will pop their cherry first. My bet is on you.

Tallinn

Reaction score
It's incredible how a smile can change your face and no your face is not bloated.

good luck bro.

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
Taug, you should hit up the clubs there in Germany one of these weekends and let us know how it pans out for you.

Jack82

Established Member
Reaction score
No bloated face. You just stare at the camera like it's a loaded gun! :lol:

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
You're face isn't bloated. But your mind is paralyzed by anxiety. Do you take any supps for general health Taug?