6 month Update - Proscar 2.5 daily morning/night.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, the look suits you. I have been overweight all my life, so now I feel like I basically wasted my good hair. Though I'm in the process of getting fit. I noticed that the bald look always looks 10x better if you are in shape. It suits you.

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score
man , you look very good with your shaved look. you're lucky with your head and body shape. don't stop propecia if you get no results. maybe you're maintaining what you have to keep you in your look. you can switch to dutasteride but don't stop antiDHT . live your life and never get back to this forum ;) I'm kidding . good luck

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
MGZ, the reason the girl who is seeing you now can barely tell you are losing hair and because she only remembers your six pack and physique. Women tend to over look hair if you have a six pack and perfect skin. If you have all three of course you hit the jackpot. Just make sure you keep up your physique and you have nothing to worry about. Regardless of what this forum thinks, hair is not that important to women if you have other great physical features. Hair works if you don't have a great physique or if you are short. One thing I have learned on a dating site, is the number one physical feature a women wants in a man is height. Second is a man who is in good shape. I barely hear them mention anything about a guy's hair.

So all the fat, short bald guys on here, you definitely get my sympathy vote. My advice is work on getting a six pack more than your hair.

M

macimate

MGZ, the reason the girl who is seeing you now can barely tell you are losing hair and because she only remembers your six pack and physique. Women tend to over look hair if you have a six pack and perfect skin. If you have all three of course you hit the jackpot. Just make sure you keep up your physique and you have nothing to worry about. Regardless of what this forum thinks, hair is not that important to women if you have other great physical features. Hair works if you don't have a great physique or if you are short. One thing I have learned on a dating site, is the number one physical feature a women wants in a man is height. Second is a man who is in good shape. I barely hear them mention anything about a guy's hair.

So all the fat, short bald guys on here, you definitely get my sympathy vote. My advice is work on getting a six pack more than your hair.

Don't listen to this retard. Appearance is from the neck up, unless you're fat. Your girlfriend is with you because you have exceptionally good masculine features. I can't even imagine how good you'd look with hair.
Women don't give a **** about physique. The biggest tell-tale sign of your genetic quality is expressed in your facial features. Period. That's why women swoon over skinny pricks like Francisco Lachowski, David Beckham, George Clooney et al.

Remember that picture floating around facebook of Nick Auger? Pay attention to it. It only gained that massive appeal because his male model face was showing aswell. Gym is a waste of time and for delusional blokes who think they can actually compensate for their face that way. Doesn't work, sorry to say. A good physique is only a bonus for having an already handsome face. If a woman doesn't like her face, you having a nice body won't do **** all about her subconscious rejection.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the words guys, some days are just really **** when I look around and seeing guys simple getting more attention due to hair, I mean it's only primitive, I can't blame women. I'm only 25, not looking to settle down until I'm 33ish, so the bar party life isn't as fun as it used to be.
I went from getting stopped in the streets to nada in a matter of a year, but I guess there's worse things out there.

Anyways I've lost the fight with finasteride, 6 months now and things seem to be getting worse, pretty much NW6. I can't explain to you how much I despite propeciahelp.com for scaring me to death:

2j4ajwm.jpg

verwp4.jpg

Would it be unrealistic to expect NW2-3 from Dutasteride? FML

- - - Updated - - -

Long live the mop

5yearsago

r9ncdw.jpg
I have to say, you look better with the no guard buzz. Like if you grew the hair back, the no guard with stubble. Lucky for looking good with that cut. Good luck and hope you get regrowth.

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
Man you are lucky because you have the looks that fit with a bald head, if I had your head shape I wouldn't mind going bald at all, you can pull the bald look off big time and you look like a model, so at least you are not ugly and bald or have a deformed head making you look funny,

I have a tiny head so if I shave my head I will look weird.