6 Month Update - Am I Receding Yet?

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I always had a thinner temple looking back and I never even worried about it. Fast forward and since I understand hairloss it bothers me. But it hasn't changed in 16 years lol

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always had a thinner temple looking back and I never even worried about it. Fast forward and since I understand hairloss it bothers me. But it hasn't changed in 16 years lol
Thanks for reassuring me. As for the facial hair thing, I think it's pretty much guaranteed that I won't have a proper beard. Maybe I'll have a thick goatee well into my twenties but that's all.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. If only the temples were better. Most people I know irl have perfectly symmetrical temples even the ones with bad hairlines have better temple points than me. I'm not sure if they get line ups though.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If your this worried about it at 19, I can't think of what you'll be like in ten years.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What would be different in 10 years?
Your still to young for dht to really be a problem. As you age it becomes more potent. Also age related hairloss comes into play. You should really relax and enjoy your youthfulness now.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your still to young for dht to really be a problem. As you age it becomes more potent. Also age related hairloss comes into play. You should really relax and enjoy your youthfulness now.
Thanks bro. I'll try and take your advice.

Tao

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Ritchie,

Please just enjoy your life and forget about this temple obsession.
As already said, you’re Norwood-1.
Peace

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your hair is Norwood-0 with no hair loss or recession.

I would tell you, you have nothing to worry about but in my case. I was also a norwood 0 with a hair line like yours at 18.

I receded and matured in my early 20s, then diffused in my mid 20s.

but theres this other guy(Northface32) with a norwood 0 in his 30s so who knows how your hair will be in the future

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
your hair is Norwood-0 with no hair loss or recession.

I would tell you, you have nothing to worry about but in my case. I was also a norwood 0 with a hair line like yours at 18.

I receded and matured in my early 20s, then diffused in my mid 20s.

but theres this other guy(Northface32) with a norwood 0 in his 30s so who knows how your hair will be in the future
Did you also have uneven temple points like me?

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you also have uneven temple points like me?
im not sure if I did when I had a Norwood0

I do have a uneven hairline currently because my hair receded weirdly.

Looking at youre pics though... I dont see any unevenness. its your BDD thats playing tricks on your mind

Tao

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ritchie,
please.. all is well. No need to check your temples over and over again. They are fine.
Live your life. We all reassured you.
No need to worry.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ritchie,
please.. all is well. No need to check your temples over and over again. They are fine.
Live your life. We all reassured you.
No need to worry.
I agree with you. I'm getting obsessed again. For the past 6 months I stopped checking my hair but now whenever I'm watching a movie, eating, etc. I get the urge to check my hair.