6 Month post surgery Before and After's --- Alvi Armani.

G

CCS,

I'm not sure what to think of Armani's quotes. He said Aplunk needed less grafts than I did in the FRONT, on the hairline, and aplunk is farther along in the Norwood scale. He gave me the exact same number quote as he gave htownballa as well. It certainly doesn't sound very customized.

G

Follically Challenged said:
Hey CCS, have you ever considered making t-shirts of that graph of yours? As a loyal follower I would consider buying one.

that graph was put out by Merck I believe, so it would be infringement.

G

LookingGood! said:
BTW, HTownballa may have made a mistake but he doesnt go around posting things that are irresponsible. I dont know where you are going there.

I'm saying that ccs wasn't the only one to think the situations were comparable. So to jump all over him for just that statement is crazy.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Follically Challenged said:
Hey LookingGood,

Why don't you try to attack CCS on something real, not about something like "Oh he saw a pic of yours and..."

I didn't see him recommend anything to JayMan, by the way.

CCS sure seems to know his sh-t, and I personally find it highly refreshing to have someone who takes an interest in something other than the "Big 3".

That's laughable! You think he knows his sh*t b/c YOU DONT KNOW sh*t!

you want something refreshing, talk a shower.
The big three are proven not that nonsense that he makes with his gilbert chemistry set.
Best of luck to you, you are more than challenged follicly!

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
LookingGood! said:
BTW, HTownballa may have made a mistake but he doesnt go around posting things that are irresponsible. I dont know where you are going there.

I'm saying that ccs wasn't the only one to think the situations were comparable. So to jump all over him for just that statement is crazy.

ok, i'll play nice.

dirtrider67

Established Member
Reaction score
ya gotta admit that some of the stuff CCS says is pretty far out there and most of the time a little confusing. everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it's pretty much up to anyone who takes advice from someone on this forum to check things out first.

SNB...just curious to know how many square centimeters were coverd with grafts? i only got 1471 grafts for about 29 cm2. seems like i will definitely need another procedure to accomplish more density. anyway, looks awesome man.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dirtrider67 said:
ya gotta admit that some of the stuff CCS says is pretty far out there and most of the time a little confusing. everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it's pretty much up to anyone who takes advice from someone on this forum to check things out first.

SNB...just curious to know how many square centimeters were coverd with grafts? i only got 1471 grafts for about 29 cm2. seems like i will definitely need another procedure to accomplish more density. anyway, looks awesome man.

I'd love to see ur pics.

I will post my 3 months this week.

dirtrider67

Established Member
Reaction score
LG---you can check my posts to see some pics but i will most likely post an updated pic at the 3 month mark as well. i see alot of growth now but not enough to make me do backflips yet.