6 Month post surgery Before and After's --- Alvi Armani.

Reaction score
Just had Shane at Armani's office take some 6 month post op pics of me yesterday .. So far I am delighted with the progress..

I still see stubles and sprouts coming out of the scalp when I separate my hair looking closely into the mirror. So hopefully there's alot more growth to come by all indications... It is indeed a very exciting time and I am so happy I got this procedure done.. I haven't felt this good in YEARS ...

The pictures don't do it justice.. It looks better in person or in the mirror IMHO .. My friends and family think my hair looks extremely natural.. As natural as it could possibly look..

Here is a link to the pictures- (if the pics come out small, just put your cursor over the bottom right of the picture until you see a box, then click over it and it will enlarge) ...

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/atta ... 2Dop%2Ejpg

Thanks everyone for your help & support before I went in for surgery .

All the best,
SNB

Reaction score
My crown area in those pics looks much thinner than normal.. This is because I applied minoxidil to the crown area right before heading to Armani's office so that area was damp/wet .. Armani performed surgery in the front third of my scalp..

Here is a 3-day post op Photo of the area which was transplanted to get an idea -

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/atta ... 2Dop%2Ejpg

All the best,
SNB

CCS

Reaction score
How many hairs per cm2 do you have in the corners?

Looks like you agreed to give up on the front most hairs and save your donor hair for a higher hairline behind it. Aplunk1's front looks like yours, so I'm sure he'll be interested in how many grafts you put in front. Jayman's top looks like yours, so I'm sure he'll be interested how many grafts you had behind the hair line.

The close up's look increadibly natural. Does he put doubles in the hair line?

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
SNB

I was wondering what happened to you. It looks completely natural and the yield so fair is nothing short of fantastic.

This is a successful run for you. More growth to come. You should have amazing hair for the holiday!

Keep us posted.

What are you about 80-90 g/cm2?

Did Armani actually do a count thus far? I know it's still early. I am curious to know how many grafts grow out by 1 yr aniversary.

htownballa

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks great man!

SNB, I noticed your crown is balding in the after pics...Was that there in the before pics?

Did you notice an increase in hairloss after your surgery due to the shockloss?

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
Jayman's top looks like yours, so I'm sure he'll be interested how many grafts you had behind the hair line.

I'm not following you. Can you show me the before pic where his top looks like mine? Are you saying my top looked liks his pre-hair transplant or my top looked like his post-hair transplant? He was about an NW4A before it looks like, so I don't know how mine could have looked like his before.

Here is SnB's before:

Here is my current:

He got great results so I think his After may look a bit like mine. I'm just very confused by your post.

htownballa

Established Member
Reaction score
Jayman, ur top is probably similar to his if you didnt grow out long hair and comb is straight down on ur forehead. Also, I think SNB was a NW3 not NW4

G

htownballa said:
Jayman, ur top is probably similar to his if you didnt grow out long hair and comb is straight down on ur forehead. Also, I think SNB was a NW3 not NW4

htownballa, my hair is only about 2 inches in that picture. 2 inches is not long hair by any means. SnB's looks at least that long in his before if not longer. SNB was a NW4A. He said so in his first post on here. I have a NW1 hairline, maybe NW1.5 at worst.

I'm combing it forward because I can. Pre-hair transplant, I don't think SnB had enough hair to do so without the thinning being obvious. You can't really comb forward to cover up if you're NW4A.

I am diffuse though and he doesn't appear to be. So comparisons of me to him are going to be pretty inaccurate.

Full Head of Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
SNB your hair looks fantastic. I'm going to send in some digital photos of my hair to Armani tomorrow b/c i want to get a transplant by him only. Have any reccomendations about what I may ask for or should let him know?

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Jayman's top looks like yours, so I'm sure he'll be interested how many grafts you had behind the hair line.

I'm not following you. Can you show me the before pic where his top looks like mine? Are you saying my top looked liks his pre-hair transplant or my top looked like his post-hair transplant? He was about an NW4A before it looks like, so I don't know how mine could have looked like his before.

Here is SnB's before:

Here is my current:

He got great results so I think his After may look a bit like mine. I'm just very confused by your post.

jAYMAN,

This is what I am talking about all along in my criticisms of CCS. It's not a personal thing, it more matter of fact.
He is making recommendations based on pics..the first NO NO! How can anyone make an objective comparison and recommendation based on a pic with poor resolution?
Think about all the weak, low self esteemed men who are desparate b/c of their hairloss taking CCS's advise b/c they dont know any better. Lucky for you that you that you have the mind set to realize he doesnt make any sense in what he is talking about here.

You clearly have more hair than SNB's pre-op pic. That's a no brainer!

G

LookingGood,

So he made a mistake. It doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to hair loss. And if he made a mistake then it means that htownballa made one too, because he said the same thing about how it would look like SnBs if my hair was shorter and not combed back. Well yes a mistake was made:

but that's not really the point. i still have confidence in CCS, sorry.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
JayMan said:

Had a few tonight?

johnyd473

Reaction score
WOW Great so far SNB !! Thanks for everythin', I will be havin an hair transplant with Dr Armani very soon too.

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey LookingGood,

Why don't you try to attack CCS on something real, not about something like "Oh he saw a pic of yours and..."

I didn't see him recommend anything to JayMan, by the way.

CCS sure seems to know his sh-t, and I personally find it highly refreshing to have someone who takes an interest in something other than the "Big 3".

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
hairwegoagain said:
JayMan said:

Had a few tonight?

I don't really drink, so no I haven't. Why shouldn't I be confident in him?

LOL Because he is an obsessive compulsive, irresponsible, unaccountable poster. He makes claims that are only based on his own personal experiements and makes outlandish claims about things he has no knowledge on. The freakin guy had what 2 or 3 strip surgeries before the age of 23??? Who the hell in their right mind makes such decisions on hair transplants that early when male pattern baldness is a lifelong disorder. He knows a few things that we all know that has be recyled a few thousand times on these boards and he is an expert? He is not an authority on anything.
BTW, HTownballa may have made a mistake but he doesnt go around posting things that are irresponsible. I dont know where you are going there.

CCS

Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
JayMan said:

Here is SnB's before:

Here is my current:

jAYMAN,

This is what I am talking about all along in my criticisms of CCS. It's not a personal thing, it more matter of fact.
He is making recommendations based on pics..the first NO NO! How can anyone make an objective comparison and recommendation based on a pic with poor resolution?
Think about all the weak, low self esteemed men who are desparate b/c of their hairloss taking CCS's advise b/c they dont know any better. Lucky for you that you that you have the mind set to realize he doesnt make any sense in what he is talking about here.

You clearly have more hair than SNB's pre-op pic. That's a no brainer!

I just thought I'd point out that Dr Armani has been quoting graft numbers down to the graft for many guys just based on pics. Aplunk1 is just one of the guys who got such a quote. I never gave exact numbers. I just gave estimates, and stated the assumptions I was basing those estimates on.