55% Of Europeans Agree With Trump: "muslim Immigration Should Be Banned"

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
BE A REALLY COOL GUY!

NO he would not be, he's a total dick.

It's not his policies why people are freaked out--many republicans have same exact policies and views.

It's his personality and it's his almost pathological lying...he's delusional. And the incompetence and inexperience of the people he surrounds himself--who seem to have their own agenda.

IF he believes the random sh*t he says without ANY facts to back them up then he is either
1. blatant liar with total disregard for facts and truth and any morality
or
2. delusional which someone who is delusional despite facts should NOT be in oval office.

I have said MANY times I can live with a President who I disagree with on policy--done it many many times in my life--we always carry on.
I have issue with someone who is erratic and almost discombobulated--who seems to thrive on chaos and the absolute devotion of his followers, like some weird cult leader.

I felt same way when Trump was a liberal democrat and thinking of running for NYC Mayor--I was like NO WAY he's 'nuts'.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
whats really upsetting to me as a US citizen is the very far right and very far left are both polar opposite of same intolerant and sometimes violent behavior and meanwhile MOST of us who lean left or lean right or are just democrats or republicans are 'fucked' by these extreme stereotypes on both sides.

Libertarianism is the only way. If people are going to be this extreme and stupid the only sensible option is to reduce the influence people can have on your life, reduce government power. Or at least localize it, give states more power.

Irrelevant to libertarianism, I just love Sam Harris. I like the term "the new center".

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Libertarianism is the only way. If people are going to be this extreme and stupid the only sensible option is to reduce the influence people can have on your life, reduce government power. Or at least localize it, give states more power.

Irrelevant to libertarianism, I just love Sam Harris. I like the term "the new center".

I respectfully disagree about 'Libertarianism' for USA politics at least...I can't speak for other countries. Here with our in-office libertarian (Freedom Caucaus) politicians it's based mostly on Ayn Rands writings and lectures.

They want to do away with a lot of programs that help the poor, working class and elderly.

I find Ayn Rand one of the biggest bullshit artist to ever write a book and that people used her books to form political outlook is so sad to me.
Paul Rayan, "Rand" Paul for example their political doctrine comes from a lot of her ideas and her writings.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

I enjoyed Sam Harris a few years ago. Learned English (failed) on his books like End Of Faith, Free Will and article about LSD.

He delivers a lot and mirin at his hairline/shoulders width.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree about 'Libertarianism' for USA politics at least...I can't speak for other countries. Here with our in-office libertarian (Freedom Caucaus) politicians it's based mostly on Ayn Rands writings and lectures.

They want to do away with a lot of programs that help the poor, working class and elderly.

I find Ayn Rand one of the biggest bullshit artist to ever write a book and that people used her books to form political outlook is so sad to me.
Paul Rayan, "Rand" Paul for example their political doctrine comes from a lot of her ideas and her writings.

Don't know anything about Ayn Rand or Paul Rayan, so can't speak for them. The libertarian philosophy I very much agree with though.

Gary Johnson was the only candidate that wanted to pardon Snowden, and reduce government surveillance, two things, that as an outsider, were of paramount importance to me. (I do think he was quite unfit for president though, just better than any alternative.)

As for doing away with programs that help the working class, try and understand that libertarians believe this is the best way to actually help the working class. Not saying I know this to be fact, or even believe it with much conviction, but I think change is needed, and the direction I would like to see it go is more liberty, and less government-dictating-my-life.

Also I should add that outside the US libertarianism is very rare, here in Ireland I'd say I am in the 1% of people who support it.

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
I used to talk against Muslim immigrants but I am fed up with peoples attitudes. Unless you are a liberal that side will hate you, especially if you are on the right side of racial issues. "Conservatives" are mostly cuckservatives who will hate you as well and label you a neo-Nazi, racist, "white supremacist" and will want to have nothing to do with you if talk about the immigration problems. So now I just say f*** it. Let people have their Muslims.

Btw moderators please don't ban me I am not interested in discussing politics beyond this point, just hair! lol.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to talk against Muslim immigrants but I am fed up with peoples attitudes. Unless you are a liberal that side will hate you, especially if you are on the right side of racial issues. "Conservatives" are mostly cuckservatives who will hate you as well and label you a neo-Nazi, racist, "white supremacist" and will want to have nothing to do with you if talk about the immigration problems. So now I just say f*** it. Let people have their Muslims.

Btw moderators please don't ban me I am not interested in discussing politics beyond this point, just hair! lol.

"cuckservatives", lol.

Don't worry about ban, you're under my protection.

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score

You just gave me a thought that I will like to discuss. Libertarianism will never go anywhere or be successful. Its too unpopular and rejected by the masses. I think this means there is something inherently wrong with its message that makes people reject it.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
You just gave me a thought that I will like to discuss. Libertarianism will never go anywhere or be successful. Its too unpopular and rejected by the masses. I think this means there is something inherently wrong with its message that makes people reject it.

Not sure how you can say that with certainty.

But yeah it's far from popular at the moment, and I'm quite cynical about the future myself.

So now I just say f*** it. Let people have their Muslims.

I've given up arguing with leftist retards about this. I just laugh when these people, who advocate women and minority rights, show support for Islam.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know anything about Ayn Rand or Paul Rayan, so can't speak for them. The libertarian philosophy I very much agree with though.

Gary Johnson was the only candidate that wanted to pardon Snowden, and reduce government surveillance, two things, that as an outsider, were of paramount importance to me. (I do think he was quite unfit for president though, just better than any alternative.)

As for doing away with programs that help the working class, try and understand that libertarians believe this is the best way to actually help the working class. Not saying I know this to be fact, or even believe it with much conviction, but I think change is needed, and the direction I would like to see it go is more liberty, and less government-dictating-my-life.

Also I should add that outside the US libertarianism is very rare, here in Ireland I'd say I am in the 1% of people who support it.

I understand the allure to think libertarian philosophy would help people--i don't believe it would actually.

What in USA do you think is 'dictated' by Govt that would do better with Libertarianism? I'm really curious from an outsiders perspective.

but its kind of a social experiment as far as i can tell (what country is an actual model of this working with NO govt programs NO social medicine etc?)

The USA is an economy or system that should not be a philosophical experiment of very small Govt..we are too large and the world is way too dependent on our Economy (we go down rest of world seems to follow to some degree economically)

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
NO he would not be, he's a total dick.

It's not his policies why people are freaked out--many republicans have same exact policies and views.

It's his personality and it's his almost pathological lying...he's delusional. And the incompetence and inexperience of the people he surrounds himself--who seem to have their own agenda.

IF he believes the random sh*t he says without ANY facts to back them up then he is either
1. blatant liar with total disregard for facts and truth and any morality
or
2. delusional which someone who is delusional despite facts should NOT be in oval office.

I have said MANY times I can live with a President who I disagree with on policy--done it many many times in my life--we always carry on.
I have issue with someone who is erratic and almost discombobulated--who seems to thrive on chaos and the absolute devotion of his followers, like some weird cult leader.

I felt same way when Trump was a liberal democrat and thinking of running for NYC Mayor--I was like NO WAY he's 'nuts'.

The reason he's nuts now is because of a side effect of aging. He wasn't always that way.

In fact, the Clintons went to his wedding.

He actually stood up for Bill during his impeachment.

At one time he had integrity. For whatever reason, after age 65, it went down hill for him.

Personally I think he has dementia.

Now, it doesn't EXCUSE ignorant behavior, unless he really isn't
aware of it. You see what I mean?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If people were checking their phones, and not UP THE PRESIDENTS ***,
this wouldn't be an ISSUE.

Now, excuse me, these days I only use telephones and modems.

Have to take a break, so I can vent my frustations ON TWITTER!!!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason he's nuts now is because of a side effect of aging. He wasn't always that way.

In fact, the Clintons went to his wedding.

He actually stood up for Bill during his impeachment.

At one time he had integrity. For whatever reason, after age 65, it went down hill for him.

Personally I think he has dementia.

Now, it doesn't EXCUSE ignorant behavior, unless he really isn't
aware of it. You see what I mean?

I strongly disagree.

he has always been a crazy person...when i say 'crazy' i think he has narsasistic personalty disorder. And I have been saying that based on sh*t he did going back to 80s.

he is unfit to make decision for USA.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand the allure to think libertarian philosophy would help people--i don't believe it would actually.

What in USA do you think is 'dictated' by Govt that would do better with Libertarianism? I'm really curious from an outsiders perspective.

but its kind of a social experiment as far as i can tell (what country is an actual model of this working with NO govt programs NO social medicine etc?)

The USA is an economy or system that should not be a philosophical experiment of very small Govt..we are too large and the world is way too dependent on our Economy (we go down rest of world seems to follow to some degree economically)

Well I first better mention that I believe in helping people, but I hold my own personal liberties of far higher importance than the well being of others. Maybe this makes me a horrible person, certainly my sister thinks so, but I'm sick of being told what to do by people I have nothing in common with. She is a banker, and considers the economy of utmost importance, I do not. I would sacrifice a shitty economy for my liberties.

So even when it's pointed out that removing certain liberties would be beneficial for society as a whole, I still often disagree.

The following might seem like the ramblings of a crazy person. I've been fucked by the court system here on many occasions, I have never been violent or stole things as an adult.

You ask how the government dictates my life.

I like to call our generation (here in Ireland), the snowless generation. We are the first generation of kids not allowed play in the snow. (complete guess but my dad was beaten in school, don't think they had much concern for safety then). Why? Because the courts will award the parents potentially millions because a kid slipped and broke his foot or something. So even as a kid the government was dictating my life.

I am friends with a girl who runs a creche. In the past two decades she has had to make so many ridiculous changes, kids can't play on grass, no slides, for two examples.

The current people in charge of my government would have me, and most of my friends, locked in a cage because I like to smoke weed and take mushrooms/cocaine. They would nave no remorse and congratulate each other on "cleaning up the streets".

In the US you are not allowed pay someone to have sex, unless of course you video it and distribute the recording.

I can't go down to the river beside my house and fish, it's against the law.

I setup a business when I was younger, fitting cars/vans/trucks with gps trackers. Started taking off and I had to shut down because some bigger corporation was pissed off that I was doing so well and found some regulation I was breaking. Regulations are important but most of them only serve big corporations that can hire people to ensure they are met or find loopholes. Ireland is rich largely because we have a low corporation tax, meaning we are rich because we take advantage of these retarded laws, not because we deserve it in any way.

I could go on and on. I can't even walk down the street in the outfit I was born with because some people consider it "icky".

But I'm not a true libertarian, I believe there should be a social floor in which no one falls below. Some basic healthcare, food and water, education, and safety. This is already covered here in Ireland. Although I think it should be done differently, stop giving cash in hand financially irresponsible parents for each kid they have, start giving meals in schools instead, for example.

I am not a "taxation is theft" libertarian, and would be vilified by most "true" libertarians for my opinions. Mostly I just think it's the direction we should be taking.

US optimism, I'm very cynical. Strange to me that even after someone like Trump is elected, you still stand by the system in place. Big government seems to me to be a large problem in the US. 300+ million people voting on one guy to "represent" you all? f*****g mental.

Each state could 'experiment' different things, you can have the freedom to move from state to state if you dislike, states can adopt other states policies if successful. Yes there would be many disasters, but at least things would change more.

WOjhx77.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I first better mention that I believe in helping people, but I hold my own personal liberties of far higher importance than the well being of others. Maybe this makes me a horrible person, certainly my sister thinks so, but I'm sick of being told what to do by people I have nothing in common with. She is a banker, and considers the economy of utmost importance, I do not. I would sacrifice a shitty economy for my liberties.

So even when it's pointed out that removing certain liberties would be beneficial for society as a whole, I still often disagree.

The following might seem like the ramblings of a crazy person. I've been fucked by the court system here on many occasions, I have never been violent or stole things as an adult.

You ask how the government dictates my life.

I like to call our generation (here in Ireland), the snowless generation. We are the first generation of kids not allowed play in the snow. (complete guess but my dad was beaten in school, don't think they had much concern for safety then). Why? Because the courts will award the parents potentially millions because a kid slipped and broke his foot or something. So even as a kid the government was dictating my life.

I am friends with a girl who runs a creche. In the past two decades she has had to make so many ridiculous changes, kids can't play on grass, no slides, for two examples.

The current people in charge of my government would have me, and most of my friends, locked in a cage because I like to smoke weed and take mushrooms/cocaine. They would nave no remorse and congratulate each other on "cleaning up the streets".

In the US you are not allowed pay someone to have sex, unless of course you video it and distribute the recording.

I can't go down to the river beside my house and fish, it's against the law.

I setup a business when I was younger, fitting cars/vans/trucks with gps trackers. Started taking off and I had to shut down because some bigger corporation was pissed off that I was doing so well and found some regulation I was breaking. Regulations are important but most of them only serve big corporations that can hire people to ensure they are met or find loopholes. Ireland is rich largely because we have a low corporation tax, meaning we are rich because we take advantage of these retarded laws, not because we deserve it in any way.

I could go on and on. I can't even walk down the street in the outfit I was born with because some people consider it "icky".

But I'm not a true libertarian, I believe there should be a social floor in which no one falls below. Some basic healthcare, food and water, education, and safety. This is already covered here in Ireland. Although I think it should be done differently, stop giving cash in hand financially irresponsible parents for each kid they have, start giving meals in schools instead, for example.

I am not a "taxation is theft" libertarian, and would be vilified by most "true" libertarians for my opinions. Mostly I just think it's the direction we should be taking.

US optimism, I'm very cynical. Strange to me that even after someone like Trump is elected, you still stand by the system in place. Big government seems to me to be a large problem in the US. 300+ million people voting on one guy to "represent" you all? f*****g mental.

Each state could 'experiment' different things, you can have the freedom to move from state to state if you dislike, states can adopt other states policies if successful. Yes there would be many disasters, but at least things would change more.

WOjhx77.jpg
\

You wrote so much i find really interesting

okay you are talking about some stuff that is where traditional liberal views meet libertarian views...which is legalizing pot prostituion public nudity etc....im with you on that....but that is state by state and also in the courts...thats not presidents who make those decisions. mostly its voted upon state by state in ballots by the people of the state.
Supreme court sets some presidence if they find a law unconstitutional like Prohibition is a good example back in 20s outlawing liquor..it was an amendment and that amendment few years later was over turned...
nothing to do with presidents.

The personal liability for suing is also sometimes in laws...for example the republicans are going to put in something with replacement for Obamacare that is going to limit medical lawsuits---something I'm personally not happy about as i was injured once by a Drs' negligence and when i went back to show him he lied to me said it was 'fine' went to another Dr and he was like Holy sh*t and put me on medication....so I'm not saying we dont 'over sue' but i also feel like people can be negligent in some situations
the running thing at schools--no thats ridiculous and ia free with you but blame Soccer Moms who rally for this...I grew up we were not wrapped in bubble wrap afraid to hurt ourselves...
BUT when i was a child in 70s i do remember a LOT of people dying from no seat belts so someone named Ralph Nader fought for a lot of things to protect ourselves such as seat belt laws....Now this to me is common sense NOW but at the time people never wore seatbelt or had to strap in a baby seat
some things that seem common sense started as regulations.

Its nuanced thats why i dont believed in a philosophy across the board as an experiment.

I like our system to be honest in spite of Trump. Am i 100% happy with it? no but I think compared to what you wrote about i like it here better, compared to what a lot of people on this site write about i like it better here.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
\

You wrote so much i find really interesting

okay you are talking about some stuff that is where traditional liberal views meet libertarian views...which is legalizing pot prostituion public nudity etc....im with you on that....but that is state by state and also in the courts...thats not presidents who make those decisions. mostly its voted upon state by state in ballots by the people of the state.
Supreme court sets some presidence if they find a law unconstitutional like Prohibition is a good example back in 20s outlawing liquor..it was an amendment and that amendment few years later was over turned...
nothing to do with presidents.

The personal liability for suing is also sometimes in laws...for example the republicans are going to put in something with replacement for Obamacare that is going to limit medical lawsuits---something I'm personally not happy about as i was injured once by a Drs' negligence and when i went back to show him he lied to me said it was 'fine' went to another Dr and he was like Holy sh*t and put me on medication....so I'm not saying we dont 'over sue' but i also feel like people can be negligent in some situations
the running thing at schools--no thats ridiculous and ia free with you but blame Soccer Moms who rally for this...I grew up we were not wrapped in bubble wrap afraid to hurt ourselves...
BUT when i was a child in 70s i do remember a LOT of people dying from no seat belts so someone named Ralph Nader fought for a lot of things to protect ourselves such as seat belt laws....Now this to me is common sense NOW but at the time people never wore seatbelt or had to strap in a baby seat
some things that seem common sense started as regulations.

Its nuanced thats why i dont believed in a philosophy across the board as an experiment.

I like our system to be honest in spite of Trump. Am i 100% happy with it? no but I think compared to what you wrote about i like it here better, compared to what a lot of people on this site write about i like it better here.

Oh yeah I understand the president can do little to change these things, but voting for someone who supports these ideas still matters, it sends a message, it changes the direction.

I blame soccer moms who ask for this, law makers who make the laws, the courts and teachers who enforce it. Everyone loves passing the blame, so I blame all who are involved.

But yeah I'm certainly not against all lawsuits, just the ridiculous ones which seem to be increasing, people need to take personal responsibility, and yes that sometimes means ensuring your doctor is not a whack job, although obviously medical license should be removed if they are proven to be negligent. The ridiculous amount of money rewarded is a different story though.

Seat belts are a great example. I to remember when seat belts were 'optional'. My parents always made us wear them but many of my friends wouldn't. The question is how do you tackle the issue? Pass laws which police and courts have to enforce, which cause resentment and fines? Or educate people on the dangers of no seat belts, run advertisement campaigns etc. It's all about changing the public's "common sense" (as you said). Of course you can do both, but at the end of the day people who don't wear seatbelts are only hurting themselves. There is already a natural punishment for not wearing one, just like there is a natural punishment for smoking.

They start as regulations, but I think they should start as education campaigns, and only if this has been tried, and it affects other people, should regulation be considered. Many EPA regulations I agree with, for example.

I like our system to be honest in spite of Trump.

Honest? There's little honesty in our system, even less so in the US as far as I see.

Am i 100% happy with it? no

I'm not even 10% happy with it, and so far in my life I have mostly seen things worsen, for that reason I want change, even if it means shaking up the system and the economy. I do notice that older people tend to dislike change a lot more, I could go on for a long time on why I believe this to be the case. But part of it, which I have to accept, is that I have lived through mostly peaceful and stable times and really don't know what instability would be like. For this reason I accept I'm quite likely wrong in my views.

Either way I think that the direction we should be heading is more liberty and less government, even if my "utopia" would be disastrous.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh yeah I understand the president can do little to change these things, but voting for someone who supports these ideas still matters, it sends a message, it changes the direction.

I blame soccer moms who ask for this, law makers who make the laws, the courts and teachers who enforce it. Everyone loves passing the blame, so I blame all who are involved.

But yeah I'm certainly not against all lawsuits, just the ridiculous ones which seem to be increasing, people need to take personal responsibility, and yes that sometimes means ensuring your doctor is not a whack job, although obviously medical license should be removed if they are proven to be negligent. The ridiculous amount of money rewarded is a different story though.

Seat belts are a great example. I to remember when seat belts were 'optional'. My parents always made us wear them but many of my friends wouldn't. The question is how do you tackle the issue? Pass laws which police and courts have to enforce, which cause resentment and fines? Or educate people on the dangers of no seat belts, run advertisement campaigns etc. It's all about changing the public's "common sense" (as you said). Of course you can do both, but at the end of the day people who don't wear seatbelts are only hurting themselves. There is already a natural punishment for not wearing one, just like there is a natural punishment for smoking.

They start as regulations, but I think they should start as education campaigns, and only if this has been tried, and it affects other people, should regulation be considered. Many EPA regulations I agree with, for example.

Honest? There's little honesty in our system, even less so in the US as far as I see.

I'm not even 10% happy with it, and so far in my life I have mostly seen things worsen, for that reason I want change, even if it means shaking up the system and the economy. I do notice that older people tend to dislike change a lot more, I could go on for a long time on why I believe this to be the case. But part of it, which I have to accept, is that I have lived through mostly peaceful and stable times and really don't know what instability would be like. For this reason I accept I'm quite likely wrong in my views.

Either way I think that the direction we should be heading is more liberty and less government, even if my "utopia" would be disastrous.

Im not good at breaking up the quotes lol

okay what you have to understand in USA the 'libertarians' are very hypocritical and most of what they do 'here' benefits the wealthy and the big industries..

The seat belt laws--you would think people have common sense but its a country of 300 million people and a huge amount are stupid and have kids.
Policing seat belt laws does not bother me to be honest..I never got a ticket for seat belt in my life even when i first started to drive...Im not really with you on that one at all. This does not bother me. Fine them.

What does bother me is things like 'war on drugs'.
which is where libertarians and liberals meet.

Our prison system is so over populated and a huge part of this is the war on drugs and its ridiculous laws.

One of the things that USA libertarians politicians advocate for (and got which depresses me) is corporations are legally considered people and have same rights...This is to me one of the biggest things MOST people can agree is absolutely bullshit...and i also want lobbyist i dont know if i want it abolished but the fact that huge corporations or special instrest groups can give money to our politicians and perks--this is why Govt is corrupt..its one of the things Trump campaigned on that was like 'well that would be cool' to curtail this--but then he filled his cabinet with said special interest groups of the people who hire the lobbyists--so its like *sigh* okay.

I dont think any one philosophy works across the line or all things--this is why i like Nuance.
For instance I wold love corporate taxes reformed and lowered (something i disagreed about with Sanders who i supported)
BUT i dont think that the top 1% or even the tope 1% of the 1% should have lower or equal tax rate to others..Im sorry thats not socialism thats just common sense...they live in this country and make a lot of money because of it--pay taxes like you did in the 50s and 60s.

There is a reason Trump did not release his tax forms (has nothing to do with Russia my opinion) its because 'saying' i beat the system and people cheering is very different from the optics of 'seeing the paper that shows his income and that he paid NO taxes.

He got a huge tax credit for 10 years due to an old real estate developer loop hole in our tax code when he filed bankruptcy or lost money ( you can look it up its not liberal media its just facts you can check)

this is why i say most people are moderates who lean left and lean right and all the loudest voices come from far right and far left and the rest of 'us' sane rational people who naturally think 'well this makes sense in this area' 'that makes sense in that area' are basically fucked

In US only way things will change if other outsiders with no personal agenda get into politics--Trump did not do that he is kissing *** to far far alt right (Bannon and his fan base)

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Policing seat belt laws does not bother me to be honest..I never got a ticket for seat belt in my life even when i first started to drive...Im not really with you on that one at all. This does not bother me. Fine them.

This is the attitude I hate.

"Policing drug laws does not bother me, I never do drugs, f*** them"

Same applies to almost any law, to some it's agreeable, usually to most it's agreeable, but if you don't align with the majority it's basically "f*** you".

but the fact that huge corporations or special instrest groups can give money to our politicians and perks

And why do they do this? Because influence in the government can benefit them because the government regulate businesses so much. Simpler and fewer regulations, less government power, would mean that it's no longer useful for companies to lobby the government in a lot of cases. These perks then just serve big companies, f*****g over small businesses who cannot lobby, or find loopholes in the mess that regulations have become. Anyhow I don't know anyone who supports corruption.

I dont think any one philosophy works across the line or all things--this is why i like Nuance.

Agreed.

BUT i dont think that the top 1% or even the tope 1% of the 1% should have lower or equal tax rate to others..Im sorry thats not socialism thats just common sense...they live in this country and make a lot of money because of it--pay taxes like you did in the 50s and 60s.

Me either, a simple tax code, without nuances which allow for tax dodging and/or loopholes, will achieve this. Even something as simple as taxing everyone 20% no matter what, would achieve this. Although I think tax brackets should apply to a certain extent, although it's mostly jealousy that fuels people wanting higher taxes for the rich. Funny that people always want higher taxes for those richer than them, considering you are likely in top 30% richest in the US (guessing here), top 5% in the world.

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
Not sure how you can say that with certainty.

But yeah it's far from popular at the moment, and I'm quite cynical about the future myself.

I am only giving explanations why libertarianism is unpopular. To me, there is something inherently wrong with the belief or at least in the way its being presented to the people. Me personally, I have a lot of libertarian leanings and beliefs for some things but not on others.

I've given up arguing with leftist retards about this. I just laugh when these people, who advocate women and minority rights, show support for Islam.

Me too. I feel exactly the same way. They cant be reasoned with.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
T

Me either, a simple tax code, without nuances which allow for tax dodging and/or loopholes, will achieve this. Even something as simple as taxing everyone 20% no matter what, would achieve this. Although I think tax brackets should apply to a certain extent, although it's mostly jealousy that fuels people wanting higher taxes for the rich. Funny that people always want higher taxes for those richer than them, considering you are likely in top 30% richest in the US (guessing here), top 5% in the world.

Yeah it sounds 'fair' on paper but it's not in reality.

You can research and read some economists if you want to keep it more factual.

You can't compare a person in our modern day cost of living making $40 grand to someone who makes $500 grand a year.

Now i don't agree with lower personal income taxes for wealthy.
I DO think corporate taxes should be lowered.