55% Of Europeans Agree With Trump: "muslim Immigration Should Be Banned"

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ree-trump-muslim-immigration-should-be-banned

According to a new Chatham House survey of more than 10,000 people from 10 European states, we now know what people think about migration from mainly Muslim countries, and as Chatham House notes, "the results are striking and sobering." They suggest that public opposition to any further migration from predominantly Muslim states is by no means confined to Trump’s electorate in the US but is fairly widespread.

In the survey, carried out prior President Trump’s executive order was announced, respondents were given the following statement: ‘All further migration from mainly Muslim countries should be stopped’. They were then asked to what extent did they agree or disagree with this statement. Overall, across all 10 of the European countries an average of 55% agreed that all further migration from mainly Muslim countries should be stopped, 25% neither agreed nor disagreed and 20% disagreed.

More at the link. Personally I'm surprised by the result -- this is a very strong majority of voters.

Keep in mind it's not 55-45, it's 55-20, as 25% of respondents said they neither agreed nor disagreed.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know the reason for this giant influx of immigrants...like the REAL reason(s)....

resu

Reaction score
If you agree you're instantly labeled a racist, you can already see people posting "oh I'm shocked how xenophobe Europeans still are" without even knowing what's it really is like and because it's the current year and your country isn't full to the brim with third-worlders then it's not progressive and is full of old racists. It was already bad in the late 90's, then the Iraq war happened and it got intolerable, now people are just moving out. In France they don't even report how many cars get burned during NYE, it's now a tradition at this point to just burn cars.

Last edited:

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
When leftists forget that they are not on the internet and that they can't insult people (racist! nazi!) without consequences:

ekCsm2f.gif

I could watch this all day. Reminds me of that video of Neil Armstrong punching that moon-landing denier in the face, in front of his wife.

Probably people who've gone their entire life, being annoying c****, without getting a punch to the face.

I'm not saying violence is right in these situations but everyone has a limit, if you keep pushing it's going to happen at some stage.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You have to live in Europe to understand.

Older people are especially fed up, since they've known the world before we imported all these Muslim people.

My grandparents remember the time when you could let your kids play on the street until nightfall without any fear.

My father has seen the end of the nightclubs in Brussels because Arab people wanted to get in and were stirring sh*t up.

My mother remembers the first time she's been harassed by a muzzy Arab guy in the early 1980's.

A lot of young people these days thinks this is normal because they've never known any better.

All the respectable white people are slowly leaving the cities to live in the countryside.

Most of them will honestly tell you that they're doing so because they can't stand those Muslims anymore.

"I'm surprised by the result".

Lol.

Again, a lot of us are afraid to speak up about this as we want to keep our jobs.

What are the exact repercussions of speaking out about it? Do other native Europeans start pointing fingers and screaming about being racist? Or is it mostly dumb young indoctrinated, uneducated white liberal idiots? and the work place is scared and simply fires you because they don't want to deal with any politics?

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
What are the exact repercussions of speaking out about it? Do other native Europeans start pointing fingers and screaming about being racist? Or is it mostly dumb young indoctrinated, uneducated white liberal idiots? and the work place is scared and simply fires you because they don't want to deal with any politics?

Here we don't have as many full-retard liberals screaming 'racist' and coercing people to use particular pronouns.

But if I actually shared my opinions on Muslims or immigration, while at lunch in my office, I'd say about 50% of my colleagues would consider it likely that I'm racist and would have a less opinion of me some probably considering me a complete bigot.

I highly doubt I'd be fired but I'd probably get a talk about 'including people' and 'my attitude'. And there will always be a select few who will hate me for it.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you're publicly shamed if you dare to speak the truth, or you're told that you're crazy and that it isn't so bad, always by people who don't live in the city of course.

Or no, most of these people are not uneducated, quite the opposite, the uneducated usually see reality as it is and are shamed by people who go to university: "They're not smart enough to get it, they haven't read about how Muslims being dangerous is a social construct and it's the discrimination they feel that makes them go to radical Islam!"

Something like that. There have been a few cases of people getting fired here in my country, they serve as examples and most people are smart enough to shut the f*** up.

When my colleagues were bashing Trump, I just remained quiet. You just can't have a dissenting opinion anymore. You need to believe mass importation of Muslim people is great, you need to believe Turmp is the new Hitler, good people all think that so why don't you? Are you a bad person? Are you a racist/homophobe/islamophobe/misogynist? Please think like the rest of us.

The worst is that I know that censoring myself makes me look bland as f*** at work. But what choice do I have? I try my best to work around it, but even when I say that my district (Molenbeek, might ring a bell) is dangerous and festering with potential terrorists, some of my colleagues are like:

"Are you sure it's that bad?" I mean Salah Abdeslam, Europe's public ennemy number one (!) was living in my neighborhood.

http://news.sky.com/story/hunt-for-public-enemy-no1-amid-belgian-raids-10339371

"Are you sure it's that bad?" How brainwashed can these people be?

It's interesting how more educated people can often be more blinded to these things. I guess they're more sheltered, less likely to question themselves, and more likely to hold back based on shame.

It's extremely applicable though. Almost all my mates who didn't go to college will favor less immigration, whereas almost all of my work colleagues are a 'refugee's welcome' crowd.

"The worst is that I know that censoring myself makes me look bland as f*** at work. "

Haha yeah sometimes I imagine if I just stopped censoring. I'd go from the bland guy to the extremist lunatic in a few minutes.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@SmoothSailing ,

People with white collar jobs largely benefit from an economic system based on cheap labour.

I think that's the root cause of support among the educated, though it's backed up by fashion and a drive to conform.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
@SmoothSailing ,

People with white collar jobs largely benefit from an economic system based on cheap labour.

I think that's the root cause of support among the educated, though it's backed up by fashion and a drive to conform.

Yeah it probably is as simple as that.

>Work in an office, cheap labor means cheaper stuff. > Live in rich area, no problems with increased crime.

>Work in labor, cheap labor means less pay/jobs. > live in poor area, problems with increased crime/changing culture.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did a lot of political discussion during and after the election and I regret it. I got excited by the results and gave some of my opinions, I probably just pissed people off.

I'm in a liberal environment, partisan Democratic environment. Everyday on FB I see multiple anti-Trump screeds. Some people are now enraged because Melania asked her lawyers if she could make money selling books -- yeah that would be the biggest scandal ever. I mean who gives a sh*t if she sells books? It's not among the world's top 500 problems.

A lot of people are pissed about the Muslim refugee executive order. Those people, as far I know, said jack sh*t when Obama imposed similar orders. They also said sweet f*** all when Obama /Cameron/Sarkozy/etc created the current refugee issue by bombing the sh*t out of Libya and destabilizing the whole region. Actually some supported that war. Many of them are also enthusiastic about intervention in Syria, which would create more refugees. They she'd crocodile tears over Putin's actions in Syria and say nothing when Saudi Arabia hits Yemen with white phosphorous.

It's just a lunatic world view.
1) Bomb the sh*t out of Muslim countries.
2) Bring in a lot of Muslim refugees.

Mind you, nearly all of those people are now going to oppose military intervention if Trump is doing it. They were very loud during the Iraq protests "bombing people is wrong." Except when Obama does it.

Hillary Clinton's linchpin election promise was to antagonize Russia over Syria and Ukraine. She never stopped talking about Putin and Russia. She was risking world war iii. Very few people noticed because it just doesn't register when a Democrat discusses war.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually refugees are a smoke screen.

Work will be automated in production and most basic office jobs by ai by the end of the 2020s. Our economic system is not built for this and even less our society. Everyone without a college degree knows his future is dire as we will not adjust our society in time.
This diffuse fear is latching onto Muslims.

And the problem is not even the distribution of money but more the distribution of purpose in the society.
You just feel worthless without a job.

Honestly 95% of Europe are Muslim free. Then there's Berlin where everyone wears black, minimal line tattoos and looks like a Mujahedin anyway and the ghettos in Paris, Belgium and the Ruhrgebiet which give an amazing bad example.

The refugees know perfect well that they will never be able to enter the educated society that will live in gated communities by 2040.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And the development has already started; check foxconn's robots. Iphones will be assembled in a facility in the desert of new Mexico without any human intervention.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
And regarding the cheap labour, how many of these migrants are working? and how many are just shitting in shelters?

I admit that this is a problem with my theory.

Some people say that refugees are being brought in to promote instability, but that's an incomplete theory.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@WhitePolarBear ,

A while back I told you that I think you're on the autism spectrum, I never explained my point well but I think this is a good place.

You're a man who has his own opinions. When you're at work, and everybody is saying that Trump is Hitler, in your mind you're processing information in your own way, and coming up with your own conclusions. Sometimes you have mainstream views, sometimes you have contrarian views, and sometimes you change your mind.

It's often said that "everybody has an opinion," but I've come to reject this. I'm sad to realize but I think that most people never have their own opinions. They have some sort of sensor deep within them that estimates what the general surrounding opinion is, and then they converge to that opinion themselves. They're not aware of the process, they just genuinely believe what the people nearest them are also believing. It makes sense from an evolutionary perspective, as conformity can be beneficial and it's important to move forward, even if sometimes we're not going in the best direction.

The best example of this is in professional sports, where fans of both opposing teams will often say that the referee is biased against their team. That's impossible. The referee is not biased against both teams. But lots and lots of intelligent fans believe, they genuinely believe it and they can flood you with "evidence".

So back to this. It is in my opinion, both impressive, and not normal, that you are able to hold your own viewpoints which are sometimes distinct from those of the consensus around you. My impression is most people don't, and are just really mundane.

I do think that this is dangerous though. There's a lot of self-righteous sheepism right now. There's a risk that these people can be mobilized for truly nefarious ends. If it happens they will be absolutely convinced of the righteousness of their cause.