5316 FUE and BHT with Dr. Umar week of 12/04 - with pics

G

Taz,

Well that's good to hear because the foam version appears to be the best delivery of minoxidil for most guys. I know of some female patients having good feedback too.

But I mean you are aware that minoxidil does not address the source of the effects of male pattern baldness which is DHT right?

I just wanted to encourage you to consider the use of finasteride or dutasteride which does in fact deal with the culprit, DHT. :wink:

Taz

Reaction score
gillenator said:
Taz,

Well that's good to hear because the foam version appears to be the best delivery of minoxidil for most guys. I know of some female patients having good feedback too.

But I mean you are aware that minoxidil does not address the source of the effects of male pattern baldness which is DHT right?

I just wanted to encourage you to consider the use of finasteride or dutasteride which does in fact deal with the culprit, DHT. :wink:

I will for sure.. Thanks much for the info! :D

niknak

Reaction score
This has got to be a joke?

Did you really pay money for that?

I'm sure deep down you know as well as I do, that looks terrible.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
niknak said:

wow you sure are a first class c un t aint ya?

he isnt finished his journey by any means and you need to learn tact and respect

s.a.f

Reaction score
Why did Taz go for BHT, why not just go for strip?

Arv

Reaction score
I think you've got something there. From the pics, there doesn't seem to be noticable scarring. You've definitely improved your situation, and if nothing else, are a bit of a trailblazer for those considering BHT. It's something that's interested me for awhile. I've heard that the hairs somewhat take on the characteristics of the area they are transplanted to.

Here's a question. If money were no object, would you do more?

niknak

Reaction score
libertine said:
niknak said:

he isnt finished his journey by any means and you need to learn tact and respect

I expressed an opinion.

You on the other hand decide to call me a c un t and then tell me I need to learn some respect???

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
niknak said:
libertine said:
niknak said:

I expressed an opinion.

You on the other hand decide to call me a c un t and then tell me I need to learn some respect???

its hard to respect a twat

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
niknak said:
Can you do nothing but call me names you tubby b****?

i can also refute the allegation of tubbiness,i assure you that i am anything but tubby

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
niknak said:
Finally something we can agree on!!

i just found your statement regarding the original poster pretty damn rude thats all

its not really for anyone to say if it looks bad ,the point is he HAS invested a lot of time and money and the results are still progressing,making any final conclusion at this point is pointless

i do apologise for calling you a c u nt though,i mean you may well be a c unt but i dont think i had enough evidence to warrant labeling you as such :p

niknak

Reaction score
In retrospect what I said was somewhat rude and for that I apologise.

As for calling me a c un t, don't worry about it I've been called much worse!!

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
niknak said:
In retrospect what I said was somewhat rude and for that I apologise.

As for calling me a c un t, don't worry about it I've been called much worse!!

:D

G

It's nice to see you guys be bigger men by apologizing to one another. And I could not agree more with libertine's sensitivity to the feelings of this patient. Many of us know Taz's background and the hard times he has been through. We really need to be considerate of that, and especially so with patients seeking repair and resolve so they can get back on track with their lives.

Hey libertine,

Why the change in avatar? I liked the one you were using before!

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
gillenator said:
Why the change in avatar? I liked the one you were using before!

yea me too actually ,i think i'll go back to it :D