5316 FUE and BHT with Dr. Umar week of 12/04 - with pics

G

Yes pubic hair follicles will regrow after relocation HOWEVER, the compatibility in texture and characteristic does not blend well unless your scalp hair is real kinky. :hairy:

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
gillenator said:
Yes pubic hair follicles will regrow after relocation HOWEVER, the compatibility in texture and characteristic does not blend well unless your scalp hair is real kinky. :hairy:

lol.. gross yet funny.

Taz

Reaction score
2 month update

Hello all,
So it is at about 2 months now ( almost ) and time for an udpate.. :) Things have been going well, there was some sheding but that has mostly stopped now, and there is some growth of the transplanted grafts.. The redness has almost totally faded now from the extraction points, and no visable scaring is noticable on either my leg or my chest.
Here are some pics! :)

IMG_4218.jpg

IMG_4226.jpg

IMG_4231.jpg

IMG_4232.jpg

IMG_4233.jpg

IMG_4234.jpg

[/url]

G

AWESOME!!! Again, am looking forward to more progressive pics. Congrats. :hairy:

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
If you start your own site/blog, let me know as I will post it in my collection of BHT links (see signature). Good luck.

CCS

Reaction score
How much did the procedure cost?

Does your chest turn red when you take a hot shower?

emery

Established Member
Reaction score
is this going to look natural at the end?
can't wait to see more pics

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wish you good growth but IMHO I do not think 5300 grafts will do much on a NW6 AND the yield for BHT is so inconclusive.

You will most like go from a NW6 to a diffuse NW6 and would require alot more procedures which may not be possible with your depleted donor reserves.

CCS

Reaction score
he has a lot more body hair to put up there. It would look more like fur, but better than bald. The hairs would grow longer too. Money is his issue. I'm not convinced all that redness will go away, though.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Money will always come into play with regard to density but with body hair he would have to put up 2 to 3 times the amount of scalp hair to get somewhat of great result and I use the term "great" very loosely.

I just dont understand why people apply such a risk with BHTs. It's such a crap shoot and so damn costly. I have yet to see a good BHT result.

G

Some just don't have the scalp donor left and still seeking to resolve their dilemma.

Taz

Reaction score
OOPS.. see below post.. :)

Taz

Reaction score
Hello All,
Sorry about the late reply, I didn't check the boards for a week and missed all the comments.. :) It is about time I updated again, so here are some new pics... at approx 3 months, 1 week... I have even trimmed the hairs a bit, both chest and head, just to keep everything even.. It seems to be filling in very well, and I'm quite happy with it so far. I did not include a picture of my shin extraction point because as seen the the last photo, it was fully healed.. :D

How much did the procedure cost? Dr. Umar had a special last year for $5 a graft. Dr. Umar is very good at returning email, so I'd recommend email him for current pricing.

Does your chest turn red when you take a hot shower? It did to start with, but not much anymore, it has healed very well.. Keep in mind my skin has always been sensitive to temperature so even before this process I would turn a little red in the shower/bath/hot tub and I notice no difference now than from before the proceedure. ( you can see normal 'redness' spots on my collarbone, just from my shirt that day ).. :)

Comments Welcome.

IMG_4318.jpg

IMG_4320.jpg

IMG_4326.jpg

IMG_4319.jpg

CCS

Reaction score
I don't know how recent that chest picture is but I see a lot of red dots, which I think are the scars. I think thin body hairs on your head look a lot better than no hair, and do good to fill in between head hair. I'd get it done, but I just don't yet believe there won't be a lot of scars on the body. I'd like to see follow up pictures in a month or so.

Taz

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
I don't know how recent that chest picture is but I see a lot of red dots, which I think are the scars. I think thin body hairs on your head look a lot better than no hair, and do good to fill in between head hair. I'd get it done, but I just don't yet believe there won't be a lot of scars on the body. I'd like to see follow up pictures in a month or so.

The chest photo was just a few days ago.. The redness has been fading with each month, as you can see by comparing this month to last months picture. I saw my local doctor a few weeks ago, and he looked at all the extraction points and believed there would be no scarring, and that the redness would completely fade in a few months.. :) For me, I can wear shorts, or swim with no hesistation right now..

I was very worried about scarring before I had this proceedure, and I talked with Dr. Umar about it. I would recommend that you do the same, because you situation could be different.

I will keep posting updates, as close to montly as possible..

Thanks!

G

Taz,

Keep the pics coming man. Your body donor sites and scalp recipient site will continue to improve every month. It will be interesting to see your one year, eighteen month, 2 year, 3 year, post-op pics. I'm very curious to see how your BH follicles cycle from this point on. I wish you the best in continued growth.

Taz

Reaction score
gillenator said:
Taz,

Keep the pics coming man. Your body donor sites and scalp recipient site will continue to improve every month. It will be interesting to see your one year, eighteen month, 2 year, 3 year, post-op pics. I'm very curious to see how your BH follicles cycle from this point on. I wish you the best in continued growth.

Will do.. thank you sir.. :)

Taz

Reaction score
4 month update.

Hello All!
Time for the 4 month update.. I did not trim any of the hair this month, I just let it grow out to get a good feel of the amount of growth just from 1 month. Also, the pics were taken right after my morning shower, but I had dried my hair/chest. I wanted to get some closeups of the chest extraction points to show the current healing process, and the amount of redness right after a shower.
Again, if you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks again!
Taz

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

04-11arial004.jpg

G

Definitely an improvement in just one month! KEEP GROWING MAN!!! :hairy: