5 Year Safety And Efficacy Data Release For Replicel

MihailV

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is anticipated that the rejuvenation will be permanent, but they are publishing follow up data to see if this was the case for phase 1 patients in the coming months
Does somebody know when the data will be released? I think it's a major improvement even if they keep all the hair and no rejuvenation, for some people it's like a cure.

MihailV

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does somebody know when the data will be released? I think it's a major improvement even if they keep all the hair and no rejuvenation, for some people it's like a cure.
I found this: http://replicel.com/replicel-ceo-provides-2017-forecast/
"In early 2017, RepliCel will announce data from the phase 1 study in pattern baldness which first reported 6-month response rates in 2012. This data will include both 5-year safety data in addition to 12 and 24-month efficacy data measuring the hair growth response around injection sites."
What i don't understand is how they will provide 12 and 24 month efficacy data if that test is done by Shiseido and it does not have even 1 year?
Did they do both safety and efficacy phases?

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you mean finasteride dependent hair? I would think that it would. Finasteride dependent hair (hair that miniaturizes in response to androgen exposure) would benefit the most from dermal sheath cells that are highly resistant to androgens. I think that is the whole point of RCH-01.
This is indeed what I mean and I would think so too. I just have some doubts since you lose all these hair in kind of a one time after having ceased the medication. From the theory to the practice, there is always a world.

Last edited:

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

They mentioned Q1 which ends in March so sometime in early April I guess

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It will be before April, they said they'll release the results in Q1. If you go on their website they usually do the releases in January/February so it could be any day now.