5 Year Safety And Efficacy Data Release For Replicel

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Real depressing that a treatment that supposly was to make native hair dht/gene expression immune has bunch of people who lost ground. I was hoping for this to be a maintenance solution then get a fue.

The bunch of people in question are quite likely a single digit number...

Reaction score
I'm just real curious does this accually make native hair dht immune/change gene expression and on top of that 1 shot is good for life.That's much better than getting 10% regrowth. Opens door to get this then a fue and not have to worry about future loss having to shave/buzz head with scars all over it

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is anticipated that the rejuvenation will be permanent, but they are publishing follow up data to see if this was the case for phase 1 patients in the coming months

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would have liked to see data on hair weight. For people who have thinning and lots of semi terminal hairs that would make a massive difference.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
What exactly is everyone's hope of regeneration on this treatment to be pumped? 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't care much for the 6 month data. 12 month data would be far more telling / conclusive.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What exactly is everyone's hope of regeneration on this treatment to be pumped? 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%?
If they can get 25 - 30% I'd be thoroughly pleased. I can't imagine traveling to Japan for anything less than that

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

anything at or above baseline after 5 years would be huge

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If this could keep baseline for 5 years then at least buys some time for Tsuji/similar treatments to come onstream. I'd happily pay $1000 just for that.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since they're just injecting cells instead of operating on a true genetic level, I wonder if the efficacy would still have anything to do with the aggressiveness of the patient's hair loss.

br1

Reaction score
Thats simply impossible.
He must have been a diffuse thinner already

Hum.. That might very well be the case then.. I wasn't into the "hairloss" world back then.. So he might very well be diffuse balding back then, and I never realized that until he was REALLY bald.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
Since they're just injecting cells instead of operating on a true genetic level, I wonder if the efficacy would still have anything to do with the aggressiveness of the patient's hair loss.

Yes, if you're thinning all over with no "safe-zones" in the back of your scalp replicel won't work on you.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, if you're thinning all over with no "safe-zones" in the back of your scalp replicel won't work on you.
who the f*** said that? I have diffuse thinning all over my head but my hair line is intact,

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he's referring to DUPA, where the punch biopsy taken from the back of the head wouldn't have the healthy dsc cells to re-grow hair.

Not necessarily. As I just was saying in the tissuse thread, organ tech said in their interview that even dupa patients still have enough healthy follicles to multiply

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
This is really exciting, if they manage to provide maintenance for these 5 years = cure for the new members of the balding club.

I am wondering if it would have some benefits on the finasteride hair though.

INT

Reaction score
If this could keep baseline for 5 years then at least buys some time for Tsuji/similar treatments to come onstream. I'd happily pay $1000 just for that.

Thank you for your free contribution to our pricing research.

Best,

Replicel employee.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am wondering if it would have some benefits on the finasteride hair though.

Do you mean finasteride dependent hair? I would think that it would. Finasteride dependent hair (hair that miniaturizes in response to androgen exposure) would benefit the most from dermal sheath cells that are highly resistant to androgens. I think that is the whole point of RCH-01.