5 1/2 months post op.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Dude, i'm really sorry to hear about that. Did Armarni do the transplant? His reputation has taken a battering recently, and you should have gone for strip with that amount of graphs imo.

Did you contact the clinic and if so, what happened? do you have any pics?

s.a.f

Reaction score
foozwooz said:
Gents,

It has been a long time since I posted. I just wanted to say my FUE procedure has been a failure and no growth whatsoever. I kind of wish I was one of the lucky few who had a successful transplant. 1 year of hopes and dreams of some degree of thick hair are now over.

Do you really mean that you've had no growth or do you just mean it was'nt as good as you'd hoped. Many people go into this thinking that thew end result will be great head of hair, but thats not possible an improved head of hair (better than bald/balding is what you should be aiming for.

In that case can you name the Dr, by not naming him you risk letting others end up in the same position. Us patients have to report our experiences that way the good Dr's get to do plenty of good work and the bad ones get out of the business.

vayder

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
foozwooz said:
Gents,

It has been a long time since I posted. I just wanted to say my FUE procedure has been a failure and no growth whatsoever. I kind of wish I was one of the lucky few who had a successful transplant. 1 year of hopes and dreams of some degree of thick hair are now over.

Do you really mean that you've had no growth or do you just mean it was'nt as good as you'd hoped. Many people go into this thinking that thew end result will be great head of hair, but thats not possible an improved head of hair (better than bald/balding is what you should be aiming for.

In that case can you name the Dr, by not naming him you risk letting others end up in the same position. Us patients have to report our experiences that way the good Dr's get to do plenty of good work and the bad ones get out of the business.

I mean ZERO growth. maybe 3 hairs!!!!!!!!! I will name the dr. when comfortable but for now just email me.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
I never understood not naming doctors. What in the world would you have to lose by naming a doctor whose procedure didn't yield any results. Why protect these *** fucks. I'm sure you couldn't give me a good enough reason to not name this Doctor.

Devender

Established Member
Reaction score
rascalflatt24 said:
At what timeline should I be concerned that the transplant did not take fully?

12 months.

vayder

Reaction score
PersonGuy said:
I never understood not naming doctors. What in the world would you have to lose by naming a doctor whose procedure didn't yield any results. Why protect these *** fucks. I'm sure you couldn't give me a good enough reason to not name this Doctor.

There are so many people who work for him in this board. I'm still following up with the doctor although it has been 12 months.

Cassin

Reaction score
foozwooz said:
PersonGuy said:

There are so many people who work for him in this board. I'm still following up with the doctor although it has been 12 months.

Back this up. Send me proof to hltforums@yahoo.com and I guarantee they are gone IF there really is anybody and you're not just making this up.

Dr's, reps and people working in the hair loss industry are banned from posting here. Look at our user agreement.

Back this up or retract it foozwooz.

By accessing the HairlossTalk Discussion Forums, you agree to be legally bound by the following terms.

Your Personal Information
This is a publicly displayed Discussion Forum. Please do not select a User Name that you do not want found in Search Engines. Please do not place any personally identifiable information in your posts. Please be aware that search engines do actively monitor and index the content on this forum. It may be smart to select a unique Username that you do not use elsewhere on the internet, and one that does not contain your first or last name. Please avoid placing your email address in your forum posts, as these will be picked up by search engines and SPAM bots. We have no control over this. Its best to keep your personally identifiable information to the "PM" (Private Message) system we have on our Forums.

Do you Work for Someone?
The HairlossTalk Discussion Forum is a consumers-only forum. This means anyone who is associated with any product or service tied to the hair loss industry is not permitted to register or participate here. This includes consumers who may not be receiving monetary kickbacks, but are still interested in gaining exposure for a product or service in exchange for other favors from the company. Our forums are closely monitored for spam. Even well-disguised spam posts intended to look like real consumers will be identified, and deleted. Any memberships deemed by the moderators to be biased in this regard will be deleted and removed from our forums. If you are interested in legitimately sponsoring the HairlossTalk Site, please contact us via the proper means through our Contact Us page.

Medical Advice
You understand that information conveyed by users AND administrators or moderators on this forum does not constitute medical advice. Unless specifically endorsed by this site, no members on this forum are designated as medical professionals, or experts, and any advice you are given should be followed at your own risk. This includes the recommendation of other websites or services, generic hair loss products, hair transplant surgeons, or other products or services. You are hereby notified that you are responsible to seek the advice of a qualified physician pertaining to any matters discussed on this forum, and that you will not hold HairLossTalk.com Group Inc, or its owners responsible for any adverse events that may arise as a result of your participation on this web site or these forums

Please Take Note of the Following:

You hereby acknowledge that your reliance upon any information or advertisements contained in, linked, downloaded or accessed from any area of this web site shall be at your sole risk.

HairLossTalk.com Group Inc. is not responsible for any content submitted or posted to the Discussion Forums at HairlossTalk.com by users. HairLossTalk.com Group Inc. is additionally not responsible for the accuracy, usability or availability of information referred-to or linked-to from the Discussion Forums.

You acknowledge that your posts are publicly displayed and will be indexed by search engines.

You will not post any material that is obscene, profane, vulgar, hateful, bigoted, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, libelous, abusive, harassing, advocates illegal activity or in any way discriminates on the basis of ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation or religion, as would be reasonably deemed by the Moderators of this site.

You will not post material that infringes on the proprietary rights of other individuals and/or entities including trademarks, copyrights or patents as defined by applicable local, state, national or international laws. We retain the right to remove any such material at the request of the author.

You acknowledge that this is a privately owned discussion forum. Its existence persists based solely on the continued interest and effort of the owner of HairLossTalk.com Group Inc. As such, it is up to his discretion and the discretion of the Moderators as to whether your posts are deleted, your account is deactivated, or you are banned. You acknowledge that the owner, moderators, and administrators have the right to lock any thread, remove any post, and ban any user for any reason whatsoever.

You acknowledge that all Moderators are volunteers and do not qualify as paid employees of HairLossTalk.com Group Inc. As such, you agree not to hold HairLossTalk.com Group Inc. liable for their actions.

You agree that any issues or claims which may arise between yourself and the actions of a Moderator must be dealt with wholly, exclusvely and solely between yourself and the Moderator.

HairLossTalk.com Group Inc. reserves the right to prohibit any user from participation in the Discussion Forums for failure to obey these rules for any reason.
Limitation of Liability: In no event shall the total liability of HairLossTalk.com Group Inc. for all damages, losses, or causes of action exceed the amount paid by you for the use of this service.

vayder

Reaction score
Cassin said:
foozwooz said:
PersonGuy said:

Back this up. Send me proof to hltforums@yahoo.com and I guarantee they are gone IF there really is anybody and you're not just making this up.

Dr's, reps and people working in the hair loss industry are banned from posting here. Look at our user agreement.

Back this up or retract it foozwooz.

By accessing the HairlossTalk Discussion Forums, you agree to be legally bound by the following terms.

Your Personal Information
This is a publicly displayed Discussion Forum. Please do not select a User Name that you do not want found in Search Engines. Please do not place any personally identifiable information in your posts. Please be aware that search engines do actively monitor and index the content on this forum. It may be smart to select a unique Username that you do not use elsewhere on the internet, and one that does not contain your first or last name. Please avoid placing your email address in your forum posts, as these will be picked up by search engines and SPAM bots. We have no control over this. Its best to keep your personally identifiable information to the "PM" (Private Message) system we have on our Forums.

Do you Work for Someone?
The HairlossTalk Discussion Forum is a consumers-only forum. This means anyone who is associated with any product or service tied to the hair loss industry is not permitted to register or participate here. This includes consumers who may not be receiving monetary kickbacks, but are still interested in gaining exposure for a product or service in exchange for other favors from the company. Our forums are closely monitored for spam. Even well-disguised spam posts intended to look like real consumers will be identified, and deleted. Any memberships deemed by the moderators to be biased in this regard will be deleted and removed from our forums. If you are interested in legitimately sponsoring the HairlossTalk Site, please contact us via the proper means through our Contact Us page.

Medical Advice
You understand that information conveyed by users AND administrators or moderators on this forum does not constitute medical advice. Unless specifically endorsed by this site, no members on this forum are designated as medical professionals, or experts, and any advice you are given should be followed at your own risk. This includes the recommendation of other websites or services, generic hair loss products, hair transplant surgeons, or other products or services. You are hereby notified that you are responsible to seek the advice of a qualified physician pertaining to any matters discussed on this forum, and that you will not hold HairLossTalk.com Group Inc, or its owners responsible for any adverse events that may arise as a result of your participation on this web site or these forums

Please Take Note of the Following:

You hereby acknowledge that your reliance upon any information or advertisements contained in, linked, downloaded or accessed from any area of this web site shall be at your sole risk.

HairLossTalk.com Group Inc. is not responsible for any content submitted or posted to the Discussion Forums at HairlossTalk.com by users. HairLossTalk.com Group Inc. is additionally not responsible for the accuracy, usability or availability of information referred-to or linked-to from the Discussion Forums.

You acknowledge that your posts are publicly displayed and will be indexed by search engines.

You will not post any material that is obscene, profane, vulgar, hateful, bigoted, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, libelous, abusive, harassing, advocates illegal activity or in any way discriminates on the basis of ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation or religion, as would be reasonably deemed by the Moderators of this site.

You will not post material that infringes on the proprietary rights of other individuals and/or entities including trademarks, copyrights or patents as defined by applicable local, state, national or international laws. We retain the right to remove any such material at the request of the author.

You acknowledge that this is a privately owned discussion forum. Its existence persists based solely on the continued interest and effort of the owner of HairLossTalk.com Group Inc. As such, it is up to his discretion and the discretion of the Moderators as to whether your posts are deleted, your account is deactivated, or you are banned. You acknowledge that the owner, moderators, and administrators have the right to lock any thread, remove any post, and ban any user for any reason whatsoever.

You acknowledge that all Moderators are volunteers and do not qualify as paid employees of HairLossTalk.com Group Inc. As such, you agree not to hold HairLossTalk.com Group Inc. liable for their actions.

You agree that any issues or claims which may arise between yourself and the actions of a Moderator must be dealt with wholly, exclusvely and solely between yourself and the Moderator.

HairLossTalk.com Group Inc. reserves the right to prohibit any user from participation in the Discussion Forums for failure to obey these rules for any reason.
Limitation of Liability: In no event shall the total liability of HairLossTalk.com Group Inc. for all damages, losses, or causes of action exceed the amount paid by you for the use of this service.

Sorry, I can not back it up. I just feel that people working for such big doctors could easily open an account like me and you. Or maybe I'm just paranoid.

vayder

Reaction score
Cassin,

If I do ever get 100 percent proof of someone here working for doctors then I will send you that email. For now, I apologize for such slander and I RETRACT IT.

All the proof I have is useless and void since it is only hearsay. But it got to me.

Cassin

Reaction score
foozwooz said:
Sorry, I can not back it up. I just feel that people working for such big doctors could easily open an account like me and you. Or maybe I'm just paranoid.

They can and do but we find them and get rid of them. If you find someone...report them...if we can find any basis to link them...they are gone.

You would not believe how much work is done behind the scenes to keep this place spam free. I answer pm's and email fast...all someone has to do is let me know something is wrong and I look into the second I see it.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Foozwooz,

As per out PM's I can assure you that no one that works for that Doctor is employed with HairLossTalk.com. Enough bad has been said about him here that if that were the case, half the members here would be gone, myself included. Understand what constitutes slander or libel. It must satisfy three requirements they are:

1. Must be communicated
2. Must be untrue.
3. Must cause damage to the complainant's reputation.

To name this Doctor does not satisfy #2, and therefore you have no fear of any legal recourse. And trust me on my original point, no one here works for this Doctor and it would only serve the hairloss community positively if you revealed his name. He's been making outrageous claims in order to drum up business and shown little to no result when questioned. I know you shared this info w/me but as I said it's not my place to share this info w/anyone else. This is your plight and it is up to you to expose this person. Good luck w/everything. I'm sure this whole experience has been a nightmare.

vayder

Reaction score
Thanks for the response personguy. I will be making my case public soon. I hope I'm heard.