47 Yrs Old And Receding/thinning Badly

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Well technically it was more like 4 yrs and 4 months ago, but it’s still a huge difference. I am going to try to find out exactly when I started taking Propecia but I know it’s been a long time (and it’s certainly way before that last pic).

I’m hoping that going to 2x/day with the Rogaine will make a difference since I’ve never done that before (and now that I’m doing it I know why I never did it before - it’s a real pain). I have a headache right now too but I’m hoping it’s a coincidence.

Thanks for the other recommendations on the other supplements too. I don’t mind adding them but I’d like to find one pill that has both maybe. I already take so many damn pills every day, so I’m hesitant to add more. I will check my multi-vitamin too because it may already have biotin in it (although it may not be enough).
I take like 1000 of each Biotin and SAW PAW a day

psywzrd

Established Member
Reaction score
Should I stick with 1mg of fina per day or should I reduce my dosage? I’ve seen a lot of people say that half or even a quarter of that dosage works just as well so does it make sense for me to stay at 1mg?

psywzrd

Established Member
Reaction score
So I’m getting some pretty bad headaches that I believe might be coming from me using the Rogaine foam twice per day. Should I cut back to once a day? Would that be enough? Is there a 2% foam and, if so, would that be effective enough if I can use it twice per day?