45 Y/o Suffering From Scalp Psoriasis Discovered Hair Re-growth Formula

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'd say these results are mainly from control of Psoriasis and some mild growth stimulation rather than a cure per-se. I say this because I've only ever lost significant hair after suffering from Psoriasis, once in my early 20's where my scalp literally turned to mush then followed by massive scaling and scabs with me losing over a 100 hairs every shower and then nearly 20 years later where again I had massive flacking, pain and pulling sensations that preceeded hair loss.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'd say these results are mainly from control of Psoriasis and some mild growth stimulation rather than a cure per-se. I say this because I've only ever lost significant hair after suffering from Psoriasis, once in my early 20's where my scalp literally turned to mush then followed by massive scaling and scabs with me losing over a 100 hairs every shower and then nearly 20 years later where again I had massive flacking, pain and pulling sensations that preceeded hair loss.
I don't think that this is a cure.

Some of his hair loss may be attributed to his psoriasis but his hair loss is following the typical male pattern baldness pattern. Either way that's a pretty astonishing amount of regrowth if those pictures are legit - which they seem to me.

Quest

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have super gnarly psoriasis, I'm wondering how related my diffuse thinning is, esp considering i have massive loss after my almost weekly flare ups with little hairline loss. most docs will tell you hair loss doesn't happen from something like psoriasis or general irritation of the scalp, but everyone is different and it f*****g kills me when I hear our "trained professionals" say sh*t like this.

what is the point of you if I know more about an issue than you? playing internet doctor sucks, but I feel like there are a number of conditions where doctors are just literally f*****g useless.

Last edited:

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have super gnarly psoriasis, I'm wondering how related my diffuse thinning is, esp considering i have massive loss after my almost weekly flare ups with little hairline loss. most docs will tell you hair loss doesn't happen from something like psoriasis or general irritation of the scalp, but everyone is different and it f*****g kills me when I hear our "trained professionals" say sh*t like this.

what is the point of you if you if I know more about an issue than you? playing internet doctor sucks, but I feel like there are a number of conditions where doctors are just literally f*****g useless.

Amen to this brother. They are completly useless. Just like the majority of scientists. It`s 2016 and now they starting to take the issue seriously..Only because the society has toughts this ugly 90s that look are equal to sucess. They will need a cure because IMO depression can result from hairloss. They dont give a damn about us men. We are expected to take hairloss like and not whine about it. "Looks are not everything". What a bunch of crap.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I look forward to buying your ebook

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I recently found out that I have seborrheic dermatitis, can this be helpful Kuphead?

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't think that this is a cure.

Some of his hair loss may be attributed to his psoriasis but his hair loss is following the typical male pattern baldness pattern. Either way that's a pretty astonishing amount of regrowth if those pictures are legit - which they seem to me.

Of course it's not a cure, but if he has had recent hair loss after a bout of psoriasis it may be that it can recover if the loss was due to inflamation and loss in the male pattern baldness patterened hairs that are already weakened. In normal circumstances I would say no way will this bring back hair, I just speak as someone who has had hairloss after bouts of psoriasis, in fact it never goes a way.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Of course it's not a cure, but if he has had recent hair loss after a bout of psoriasis it may be that it can recover if the loss was due to inflamation and loss in the male pattern baldness patterened hairs that are already weakened. In normal circumstances I would say no way will this bring back hair, I just speak as someone who has had hairloss after bouts of psoriasis, in fact it never goes a way.
Thanks for the insight.

I think an important question to ask @Kuphead is if he gained back more hair then he had prior to his psoriasis.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I recently found out that I have seborrheic dermatitis, can this be helpful Kuphead?

I feel your pain. I have Seborrehic dermatitis. I get nasty flare ups on my face and neck. When it flares up, I cannot go out socializing. I used to have it really bad in my hair line area. This was a cause of some hair loss in that region. Thankfully it doesn't really show up o my scalp anymore.

Like hairloss, there is no permanent cure for it....yet.
It's a f*****g nuisance. Apple cider vinegar can help.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your pictures as well... Dec 2015 to aug 2016... Hair doesnt grow that quick bro

Hair grows about half an inch per month. Dec to aug.....about 8 months. About 4 inches of growth in that time frame. That's enough to create some coverage.

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hair grows about half an inch per month. Dec to aug.....about 8 months. About 4 inches of growth in that time frame. That's enough to create some coverage.

I didnt mean in length mate. I meant hairs getting stronger and denser.

Psoriasis doesnt cause hairloss in alot of people despite how bad it can look on scalp.

Putting some herbs in water and rubbing on scalp is no cure. This thread is bs

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
why aren't people like this immediately banned??? @Swoop and other moderators. OP -Is Androgenetic Alopecia just one big joke to you? Are you feeding off the naivete of vulnerable people. I love this forum, but a wildfire can spread quick. Lets keep this place undiluted. ok?

Rdx

My Regimen
Reaction score
Th
I didnt mean in length mate. I meant hairs getting stronger and denser.

Psoriasis doesnt cause hairloss in alot of people despite how bad it can look on scalp.

Putting some herbs in water and rubbing on scalp is no cure. This thread is bs
I think this thread is 100% genuine.
To fight Androgenetic Alopecia you only need two things,one is anti dht drug and second is more blood to scalp(thats what minoxidil do).Ppl can apply minoxidil daily for months but no one give time for daily massage.
IMO and experience,2 times 20 min.vigorously done massage regularly for long time can drastically increase blood flow in shrinked and blocked(dht and calcium)blood vessels causing more nutrition delivery to hair follicles to grow.Its a old practice in india and many ppl swear by it.The thing is ppl from current generation dont have that much time they want pills to pop up.
Winning over Androgenetic Alopecia is all about reducing dht and increasing blood flow in blood vessels.
Ofcourse there r lots of other factors as well,some ppl have less blood vessels on top of head than others.Some have more dht and calcium deposits in blood vessels so they are slow responders.some ppl have underlying circulation problems already like cold feets etc.there r lots of things which can affect how nutrition is reaching to blood follicles.garlic onion and some other things can increase blood flow in scalp.but problem with these approach are.1 they dont wanna take anti dht things(cause they r scared of side effects and wanna go 100% natural) 2.some ppl do nothing about dht and calcium blocked vessels they put remedies without gud massage.3 after one or two months they quit cause of no results 4.some over do it and hurt their scalps(i have seen ppl doing chiili and onion massage lol)

And one more thing ppl dnt go bald in back and side cause of GALEA muscles(like all muscles,they require a blood supply in order to function and because there is blood supply to these muscles,the hair around them last longer (they also fall in some older ppls but in last)

And what i think about transplanted hairs is they survive cause of trama done on scalp results in repaired blood vessels on that spot.thats why derma roller also benfits ppl.
I wish i took grandpa seriously in start @/@ i laughed on him too and thought its bs.but more i'm understanding and meeting ppl who dnt have access of internet(poor villagers), they swear by techniques which improve blood circulation.
Now You can think about it or laugh on it,its up to you but remember we r here cause we r on same boat,so if ppl come with a story and new methods u shouldn't discourage them.after all we all are broscientists lol.

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Give over buddy lol

Its couple herbs in water. No dht blocking or increase
Of bloodflow in that mixture. And massage never stopped anyone losing their hair.

Jeez and you wonder why ppl buy snake oils....ppl believe anything these days

Rdx

My Regimen
Reaction score
Give over buddy lol

Its couple herbs in water. No dht blocking or increase
Of bloodflow in that mixture. And massage never stopped anyone losing their hair.

Jeez and you wonder why ppl buy snake oils....ppl believe anything these days

Apply ginger and cayenne pepper on scalp and tell me if you felt increased blood flow or not(your red scalp will tell you by itself)lol .seriously bro,it looks like you dont even wanna read and search about things.

And saw palmetto is a dht blocker.

I dnt believe in anything unless i research enough about it nor i declare anything bs(i always read science behind it).

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok well use his formula and show ur your great results then. Lol

I used saw p when i was 18 and quickly switched to finasteride when i was 19.. Didnt do anything to stop hairloss. And the studies dont even show it properly blocks dht when taken in tablet form.

Im 30 now and still have a nw1.5/2. Ill stick to dutasteride i think ;)

Rdx

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah finasteride and duta are more better than saw palmetto.
And yes i'm working on it.
The funny thing is if ill come and post my sucess story u'll gonna call it a bs(like u did with this thread lol) ppl rarely use natural approach for long time and then rarely post success stories.
And i'm not gonna use this fomula anyway
2 times 20 min hardcore decline bench massage will do that for me(highly optimistic).and i'm not gonna do this cause i believe someone,it came after spending so many time reading about these things and results of different approaches.
If you feel that these things don't work without knowing science behind it,its ok.
But calling bs to success stories with natural approaches is killing a germ which survives 99.99% dettol soap lol

Kuphead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey people, i didn't come here to make money or gain any popularity. I'm here to share my success story.

We all have our stories to share. Soon I'm going to post my friend's story. He is on his second week.
friends
Life is beautiful and enjoyable with hair.jpg