45 Y/o Suffering From Scalp Psoriasis Discovered Hair Re-growth Formula

Ashwin1

My Regimen
Reaction score
So i was wondering if you could be a bit more specific on how to make the mixture. I would be happy if it works on psoriasis.

According to the site i have to chop:
Lavendel
Rosemary (dried)
Ginger
Can you tell me how much you put in and how much water you add.

Also you say yo use cayenne peper (how much), are there more herbs you use?

Finally in one of your posts you say you also add argan oil once its cooled, can you tell me how much you put in the mix?

I already orderded the lavendel and the rosemary, so i would be happy to start after the instructions

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
why the f*ck is this thread still open?

armin

Reaction score
Thanks Kuphead,
I have made the same mixture in home and I'm applying it twice daily. It would be great if you could give us more details in mixing the ingredients. I also will report my own result.

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score
I made the same mixture and is working! From NW9 to NW0 in three days! I'm not taking bath either, no one get near, no one sees hairloss.

In the site posted by the OP
"A tea made from leaves and stems or twigs of papaw
is another traditional cancer remedy. It was revealed to Stan Sheldon on the Queensland Gold Coast in 1962, who cured his rapidly spreading tumors in both lungs within two months"

Says everything..

Kuphead

My Regimen
Reaction score
These are my shampoos
20160904_111506.jpg
20160904_111613.jpg

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You remind me of this guy. Please, no one listen to this cracker jack.
24-eli.png

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
why aren't people like this immediately banned??? @Swoop and other moderators. OP -Is Androgenetic Alopecia just one big joke to you? Are you feeding off the naivete of vulnerable people. I love this forum, but a wildfire can spread quick. Lets keep this place undiluted. ok?

I honestly don't share the skepticism of natural remedies. It would not at all surprise me if there were an effective treatment like this one.

Reactions: Rdx

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score

this looks nothing like your other photos....

@David_MPN ive managed to preserve most of my hair with a zinc and b6 topical, so i believe in natural remedies. I could definitely benefit from some regrowth, and this appeals to me because my scalp was also super inflammed, red, patchy when i first started losing my hair.

Seeing these pics and latest slogans attached to them makes me skeptical however.

Curious to see if others have success trying it

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly don't share the skepticism of natural remedies. It would not at all surprise me if there were an effective treatment like this one.

I never said I did either... what I do have great skepticism about is this post. I take several natural supplements, some of which I know for fact help me, not only for hair loss.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
this looks nothing like your other photos....

@David_MPN ive managed to preserve most of my hair with a zinc and b6 topical, so i believe in natural remedies. I could definitely benefit from some regrowth, and this appeals to me because my scalp was also super inflammed, red, patchy when i first started losing my hair.

Seeing these pics and latest slogans attached to them makes me skeptical however.

Curious to see if others have success trying it

So zinc and B6 were the only supplements you were using?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
So zinc and B6 were the only supplements you were using?
Yeah as a topical. Mixed with alcohol 70% .
I use specific b6(p5p) and zinc (sulphate), with distilled water and ethyl alcohol 70% (there are two types of rubbing alcohol must be ethyl). Apparently you can't deviate from the ingredients, though I've played with the concentration. I buy the vitamins on Amazon. You can see my posts where I give the amounts.

Otherwise it's called zix, and the creator quotes studies showing zinc and b6 prevent dht in the scalp. It's been a lifesaver since I quit finasteride and minor some 12 years ago due to sides. I have definitely lost some hair but I think I'd be bald by now without it.

Pm me and I can send you the formula.

Last edited: