45 Y/o Suffering From Scalp Psoriasis Discovered Hair Re-growth Formula

Kuphead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been suffering from moderate hair loss since I was in my 20's. due to heavy use of styling gel, spray net and hygiene issues (I seldom take a bath before bed time), leaving the chemicals stay in my hair overnight.

Now in my 40's I have acquired a disease in my scalp called psoriasis or the flaking of the skin in my scalp and eyebrows areas. With psoriasis, my hair have fell out enormously until one day I saw myself in front of the mirror having big bald spots in the forehead and in the temple.

This condition has prompted me to get my hair shaved and become bald. But the psoriasis has not stopped and the medicines and scalp solution shampoos were really not helping.

So I took my medical condition in the internet and devoutly engaged in forums and remedies on possible treatment or improvement of my psoriasis.

I experimented on herbs and oils and mixed them together. Then I applied the prepared mixture in my hair. Initially I felt this stinging or burning pain and redness in the scalp. When the pain and redness disappeared I began to apply generous amount of the mixture to my scalp regularly.

Approximately after 3 weeks I have noticed that the condition of my scalp has improved, meaning the flakes have disappeared and my scalp is no longer itchy.

I have further noticed that the bald spots are becoming dark that when you look closely there were traces of very tiny hair popping out. So I decided not to shave my hair and see what will happen.

Another 3 weeks and I've noticed hair are growing and covering the balding spots of my temple and of my forehead.

Another 4 weeks and the amount of hair growing on my temple is enormous. the forehead on the other hand, is steady (but not significant) and the new hair are healthy although they are not as thick as the ones growing in the temple.

With this significant amount of hair growing back in my scalp I've decided not to go bald again. I've started with the treatment in December, and after 7 months, my family and some of my co-workers have started asking if I have received any medical procedure on my hair.

I have a few pictures to share. The solution that I discovered and has been applying to my scalp has also stopped the hair loss. Whenever I'm in the shower I always look at my hands and is pleased seeing that the strands of hair when I shampoo have been reduced dramatically to a small number.(honestly I can only see 1 or 2 strands).

At the moment, I'm going to get my friend,who was also suffering from hair loss to receive the treatment and see if the solution will also do wonders to his hair.

Please stay tuned.

Kuphead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Temple.jpg
Hair wet.jpg
Front.jpg

Kuphead

My Regimen
Reaction score
And can you describe the solution?
The usual stuff available in the net: rosemary, ginger, lavender oil, cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar, etc . I also take 10,000 mcg of biotin capsules everyday. Then for shampoo, I use organic shampoo from Morocco with Argan oil

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 23 here and depressed about my hair loss. I hope your regimen will work on me. I am so happy for you brother. Do let me know everything you use and the complete procedure. I will be very thankful to you.

Spellbinder

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow. In just one year from bald to full head of hair with no chemicals like dutasteride finasteride? Sting me someone. I don't believe this. But I am happy for you, hope I can regrow just like you, I had really great hair back 3 years ago :(

Kuphead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 23 here and depressed about my hair loss. I hope your regimen will work on me. I am so happy for you brother. Do let me know everything you use and the complete procedure. I will be very thankful to you.

Here is the link (cut and paste): http://www.truthquest2.com/hair.htm

I've tried practically every recipe in the net. Until I've found the site. It's an ancient indian recipe to stop hairfall and hair regrowth

I've also put cayenne pepper in the mix. That will really give you the stinging sensation.

Then change your shampoo to coco based or Morrocan with Argan oil.

Then add to your supplement these: stinging nettle root, saw palmetto or biotin. Me, I'm taking biotin, 10,000mcg daily.

Goodluck!

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I have been on Biotin 5mg ever since. Secondly how to you prepare the oil ? Do you mix all of them together or what

Also do you prepare your oil like in the article ? boiling n stuff

Kuphead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I have been on Biotin 5mg ever since. Secondly how to you prepare the oil ? Do you mix all of them together or what

Also do you prepare your oil like in the article ? boiling n stuff

Put the boiled mix in a bottle. Once cooled, add the oil and mix. Argan oil will give the prep mix a very intensive grass spicy aroma,

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congratulations on your regrowth mate. Do you have any idea on the mechanism behind this formula? Why is works?

BaldingHelpMe

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't buy it! People with genetic male pattern baldness need either finasteride or dutasteride, there is no way some herbs are going to work.

Last edited:

Kuphead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Congratulations on your regrowth mate. Do you have any idea on the mechanism behind this formula? Why is works?

Hello mate, re-growth is a relative term and I will try to expound what I meant by it as honestly as possible. When I made a posting of this thread, I was still feeling I was over the moon by the result that I got after so many years of frustration, like what most of us feel coming to this forum.

I consider my self suffering from Stage 3A male pattern baldness, which was hasten by a medical condition called psoriasis. As shown in the pictures I shared, the condition of my hair has improved overwhelmingly in a span of weeks. New hair have really popped out in my temple, strong and healthy ones. This is where we can constitute the re-growth. In my forehead on the other hand, the remaining hair have been grasping firmly on my scalp, which to me is enough to keep my hairline from getting higher. Overall, the re-growth is a success in the temple area; while I would say "plug" is the term I can use in the forehead. However in June of this year, the volume of my hair in the forehead have also increased but not as remarkable as the ones in my temple

The mixture, plus supplements like saw palmetto and biotin (10,000mcg) has plugged or blocked the DHT from further destroying my hair and relieved me from my daily nightmare of seeing my hair go down the drain in the shower.

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Question :

The website you linked me to, earlier. Is that exactly what you do ? If not then can you please post the exact regimen and procedure including how many times a day/week you apply it, what supplements you use etc. Full detail. It will be very helpful to me as I want to seriously start doing this.

Kuphead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Kuphead, can you possible make a quick video with your cell how you prepare the solution? That would be amazing.

[URL]http://www.truthquest2.com/hair.htm- I believe this clipping from the internet says it all. there is really no magic behind the preparation. I would say there would be several factors you should consider when you make a trial mix. Like temperature at the workplace for one, and so on.
[/URL]

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Come on man.... Rosemary ginger and lavender in water? Haha

Your pictures as well... Dec 2015 to aug 2016... Hair doesnt grow that quick bro