45 months on the big 3 and counting... (45month pics update)

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i do see how the s.e can give a little face lift to the upper part of the face
but i think raising the eyebrows like this would make wrinkels in the forhead

AussieExperiment

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice work

Your hair seems to be a little longer in the 5th image so it is difficult to accurately compare your progression. However, there definitely appears to be some improvement. Congrats and keep up the good work.

lilltoolate

Established Member
Reaction score
i'll put it in another way...if u r able to wiggle ur ear(slight movement) without using ur hands, then u r almost there....try and concentrate hard...u keep on wiggling and we can call that se...how does that sound?

SE-freak

Reaction score
Re: Nice work

AussieExperiment said:
Your hair seems to be a little longer in the 5th image so it is difficult to accurately compare your progression. However, there definitely appears to be some improvement. Congrats and keep up the good work.

you are probably talking about the first set of pictures. That was 14 months ago. I have posted recent pics( http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... 517#280517 ) - "some improvement" is clearly an understatement methinks. :hairy:

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man, awesome results.

What did you use?

(I tried to italicize the word awesome, and then bold it when that didn't work, but neither worked.)

SE-freak

Reaction score
Follically Challenged said:
Man, awesome results.

What did you use?

(I tried to italicize the word awesome, and then bold it when that didn't work, but neither worked.)

minoxidil twice daily, 1mg of finasteride daily, Nizoral every 2 or 3 days and the SE.

SE-freak

Reaction score
okami said:
Could someone make a tutorial how to do SE? I don´t reallly understand how to do this from http://www.hairloss-reversible.com/my_approach2.htm

Plz, make it easy for everyone.

Thanks in advance.

There are several posts in Tom Hagerty's forum that explain how to gain control of the occipitalis muscles. Do a search over there. There is also a video cd available from hairloss-reversible.com in case everything else fails. This is not the place to analyze a non proven method backed up by anecdotal evidence only. Although I personally find logic in the SE mechanism, I cannot attribute my results to the SE, as I have been using two proven treatments(minoxidil, finasteride) for such a long time consistently.

okami

Reaction score
SE-freak said:
okami said:
Could someone make a tutorial how to do SE? I don´t reallly understand how to do this from http://www.hairloss-reversible.com/my_approach2.htm

Plz, make it easy for everyone.

Thanks in advance.

There are several posts in Tom Hagerty's forum that explain how to gain control of the occipitalis muscles. Do a search over there. There is also a video cd available from hairloss-reversible.com in case everything else fails. This is not the place to analyze a non proven method backed up by anecdotal evidence only. Although I personally find logic in the SE mechanism, I cannot attribute my results to the SE, as I have been using two proven treatments(minoxidil, finasteride) for such a long time consistently.

Do you have this vcd? But how do you gain controll of the occipitalis muscles? I think that´s is more intresting if you´re telling me. I have suceeded to make my ears vibbing... what´s the next step?

Nobbe

Reaction score
The progress picture on the first page, the results are amazing BUT in every picture the hair is longer, thats kind of missleading I think.

SE-freak

Reaction score
You got me guys. Never suffered hairloss, just buzzed my hair and let it grow longer during the previous months just to make an impression. LOLen

before vs 16 months in:
bona.jpg

I consider the "misleading length issue" solved.

AussieExperiment

Established Member
Reaction score

SE-freak said:
AussieExperiment said:

you are probably talking about the first set of pictures. That was 14 months ago. I have posted recent pics( http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... 517#280517 ) - "some improvement" is clearly an understatement methinks. :hairy:

SE-freak I apologize. You're right I didn't see the more recent pics. Congratulations. Your results are truly impressive.

SE-freak

Reaction score

AussieExperiment said:
SE-freak I apologize. You're right I didn't see the more recent pics. Congratulations. Your results are truly impressive.

Huh, no need for apologies bro.Sceptisism is healthy and necessary when dealing with hair treatments and results. There is still room for improvement- my hair had been being hit for a looong time. I still shed a lot of hairs daily.

Let's see how this thing goes.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Hey SE Freak, damn those are some great results there, well done chap...been a while since i checked on your progress.

SE-freak

Reaction score
Damn, if this isnt one of those guys that make me feel at home.
It almost brings tears in my eyes.

gimmie some lovin!

Petchsky

Reaction score
Well, i'm not standing here with my arms open for nothing! come here you hairy bastard :lol: Feel the love :hairy:

ugly_and_balding

Reaction score
Great results SE. You're fortunate (relatively speaking of course) to have had your hairloss restricted to the crown area where treatments seem to be the most effective. I can't help but notice the difference in your hair color in the most recent picture. I've read from other peoples experiences with various chemical treatments, as well as the scalp exercise, that its not unusual to have a darkening in your hair color. Is this your experience or was it just the camera and lighting?