40 days No masturbation challenge!

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
oh for fuks sake.

u said this.

Well if you do some research on the internet, you will find that masturbation can in fact increase DHT, testosterone, and all other kinds of hormones

and then u said this.

Even if I research actual scientific journals/articles before I may a statement on this topic, it's not like scientists know everything about hair loss and I seriously doubt they will confidently write something like "Masturbation, or the process of masturbation does not cause DHT

now show me where if i 'research', i will find the links between masturbation and dht. U said it, now show everyone.

monkey22

Reaction score
Hei! stop this please! people! who want's to do the challenge do it!! who don´t, don't do it!!! stop doing this thing! why are you sniffing something to win a conversation?? this is only a post! not a tournament to win something for having right!! this is something that some people are doing, and nothing else! why this thing? why you people are trying that all the rest of human beings follows what you think is right?? why!!?

please people, share things, share differences!!!!!! share!! you will grow up if in one moment you can live in pease without pretending others think like you...this is NOT a competition! this is something to share with who thinks it worth... finally, in one moment, all people would think all the same if you continue doing this, and it would be VERY sad

DarkDays

Reaction score
finfighter said:
I just think that it's unfair to people who are uneducated about Androgenetic Alopecia to think that this will save their hair, you're spreading misinformation.

Nobody knows if this will save hair or not(and skepticism is healthy regarding it does). However, getting a few people to test it out doesn't do much harm unless you are in love with the libido of some of the guys trying this out. I'd rather have a few people test it out and get a semblance of consensus, rather than have some urban legend about it hover around. If we don't allow a few peeps to test it out and post their results this will keep on hovering hair loss forums for years to come.

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
anxious1 said:
oh for fuks sake.

u said this.

Well if you do some research on the internet, you will find that masturbation can in fact increase DHT, testosterone, and all other kinds of hormones

and then u said this.

[quote:3uzq9h4s]Even if I research actual scientific journals/articles before I may a statement on this topic, it's not like scientists know everything about hair loss and I seriously doubt they will confidently write something like "Masturbation, or the process of masturbation does not cause DHT

now show me where if i 'research', i will find the links between masturbation and dht. U said it, now show everyone.[/quote:3uzq9h4s]
Sure thing here you gohttp://www.google.com/search?sclien...urbation+dht&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&cad=cbv. Now show me the scientific research that you did, if any.

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
As long as people post their before and after photo's I'm fine with it.
If you're fine with it then quit making posts in jest of this challenge.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
lol typing masturbation and dht into google, and finding people asking the question of whther theres a connection doesnt constitute proof.

u can type anything into google and find someone talking about it.

This is a major problem, people reading things on the internet and thinking they are true, without questioning it. Sure there is correct info on the net, but its hidden in a cloud of rubbish, that u have to decipher. type in saw palmetto, and hairloss, see wat happens, yet theres never been any proof saw palmetto even blocks type 1 5alpha reductase enzyme in the blood, let alone the scalp.

Now show me the scientific research that you did, if any.

i didn't do any research. im a medical science student, i have assignments to do u know.

science is about the proof. U can't just assume that 2 things that seem like they should have a link, actually do have a link. And its not up to me to disprove this theoretical link, u prove it.

theories arent true until they are proven wrong, they are false until proven correct.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
and that brings me back to my original point when u wrote that if we research on the internet we will find the connection.

i wrote:

reading stuff on the internet isn't wat i'd call research. U have to understand 90% of the internet is p**rn, opinions and forums. U can always find someone saying exactly wat u r thinking, but this doesnt prove its right. I can say for example cesium can cure leukemia, and if i do a search on google ill find people who say it does.

most of the good infomation that constitutes proof isn't available to the public. Its in scientific journals and articles that u have to pay for to read. U can get access to these if u r a university student, because the university pays the costs.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
by the way, on the same premise, here is proof about the abominable snowman!

http://www.google.com.au/search?cli...t+abominable+snowman&meta=&btnG=Google+Search

and here is proof of a link between weighing urself and getting fatter!

http://www.google.com.au/search?hai...ng+yourself+getting+fatter&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

see? i can do it too.

i can probably even find a link between giant anacondas and teenage pregnancy, if i google it enough!

monkey22

Reaction score
who wants to continue this challenge and are bored about complaining and missunderstanding that this is a challenge and not a competition, send me a mp so we can make a blog or something without this things to continue the activity toghether!

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm sorry for this monkey but I'm going to defend my stance against these guys as long as I have to. Didn't mean to turn your thread into an argument.

Anyways back on topic. If I don't use google then where will I get the information from? Also the links you provided had no statements that matched the one you originally provided, all I saw were intentional fake stories, merchandise, and just the same words appearing on the website so these weren't very good examples at all. Plus I'm not saying all of this is true, I believe specific information to be true and that's why I attempted this challenge but for some reason, there are people like you who are against this. I guess you're just insecure that masturbation may possibly be a factor...why else would you try and disprove us so much?

Either way none of us have any jurisdiction to say our stance is correct unless there is absolute evidence. This is more of a personal experiment and we don't need people like you discouraging us. Also, can you tell me why inhibiting DHT have all these male sexual side effects that propecia users seem to experience?

Orion

Reaction score
So according to one of those links, excessive masturbation is more than 2 times a week? Well in that case, I'm screwed.

If you want real proof, find an academic journal where controlled tests were actually done to find a relation between DHT levels and masturbation.

I don't think I would be willing (or able to for that matter) to stop masturbating just to save my hair. Ridiculous.

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
Well this is all just speculation at this point, I wouldn't be willing to completely stop either unless I knew for sure it would grow back my hair. I think it's good to experiment with your body in safe ways though and discover what may affect you.

Hound

Reaction score
I'm beginning the challenge right now. All the posting above has conclusively proven to any reasonable standards of scientific rigour, the correlation between auto-stimulation and male pattern baldness.

I'll keep you all updated on my progress. NW2 here I come.

Hound

Reaction score
I can't hold out any longer, I give up. I'm going for a lamb shank.

Well the only way I'm going to get to NW2 now is if I hop on the bus to Cricklewood

monkey22

Reaction score
Well people...after a wile I guess we could share our experiences! in my case, darker and stronger tiny hairs in the front, growing but really slow...more energy, focus, social capability and better sleep. Hope you are well!!!

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice Monkey, only 6 more days left. May I ask you, how long would you be willing to continue this challenge past the 40 day mark?

Rutt

Established Member
Reaction score
I recall a medical study that showed Test levels spiked like 6-7 days after last orgasm. this may have the opposite of intended effect

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
Well people...after a wile I guess we could share our experiences! in my case, darker and stronger tiny hairs in the front, growing but really slow...more energy, focus, social capability and better sleep. Hope you are well!!!

these hairs were most liklely there b4 this challenge, i hate to break it to u. Was it u who was claiming tiny hair regrowth about 1-2 weeks in?

theyre either miniturizing hairs, or hairs u didnt notice b4. its impossible for hairs to regrow from anything within this timeframe.

takes months for something to affect the growth cycle, then more time for the hairs to grow from the root to the scalp then outwards.

i'm sorry i dont buy it.

i'm sure u have much more energy though.

guys, i have absolutely no sexual activity at all anymore, and havent done for many years. (apart from nocturnal emissions)And i am still going bald. That is the cold hard truth.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
anxious1 said:

these hairs were most liklely there b4 this challenge, i hate to break it to u. Was it u who was claiming tiny hair regrowth about 1-2 weeks in?

theyre either miniturizing hairs, or hairs u didnt notice b4. its impossible for hairs to regrow from anything within this timeframe.

takes months for something to affect the growth cycle, then more time for the hairs to grow from the root to the scalp then outwards.

i'm sorry i dont buy it.

i'm sure u have much more energy though.

guys, i have absolutely no sexual activity at all anymore, and havent done for many years. (apart from nocturnal emissions)And i am still going bald. That is the cold hard truth.

Anxious1, do you not agree, the amount of stupid on these forums knows no bounds?
12225id.jpg