4 months rogaine/nizoral

JWM

Reaction score
Beautiful!!!

A couple of questions:

1) What method do you use to apply the foam and how much do you use?

2) Did you experience a shed when you started treatment?

3) How often are you using 2% Nizoral and the Head and Shoulders?

JWM

Reaction score
Wait, I just re-read this. Are you saying you are only using Rogaine Foam ONCE a day? You only apply it at night?

Thanks

JWM

Reaction score
Wow. Amazing results. Congrats again. You've convinced me to give Head And Shoulders Endurance a shot :)

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
ok cool... i just started on rogaine, finasteride and nizoral.

I couldnt find the foam rogaine but will order it online, the regular rogaine is just hard to apply. its so messy and doesnt dry fast.

but i read your thread the same time yesterday and it got me motivated.

thanks man.

oh and how old were u when u started thinning? coz for 26 you're doing great.

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
i know i dont live in the US anymore... it sucks coz just few days ago i was there and i could have bought a year supply or so of the foam. i just started reading this forum more when i got here.

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
well im 28 and i started thinning when i was 17 or so.

I dont think id get your results but I will not give up.

here is a little dance to you :dunno:

cxcasca

Reaction score
Any hair growth on your boy? I seem to get these disgustingly long hairs on my arms as soon as I touch minoxidil. If I knew that I was going to be a great responder ot wouldn't bother me. But gaining no hair in exchange for looking like a werewolf on the rest of my body really doesn't seem worth it.

HiLite

Reaction score
yeah since i started "treatment" i can see little hairs growing on the inside of my bicep im not sure if im parinoid or if its from finasteride or min

cxcasca

Reaction score
Blacklabel3 said:
HiLite said:
yeah since i started "treatment" i can see little hairs growing on the inside of my bicep im not sure if im parinoid or if its from finasteride or min

It wouldn't be from finasteride because it's not a hair growth stimulate. If minoxidil does cause body hair growth as a side effect, it could be from that I suppose.
Unless finasteride caused hyper RA. Then you could get a really nice carpet on your body while the hair on your head came flying off. Or your body could react by massively upregulating your androgen receptors.

That last bit is what always intrigues me. There was a study that showed that some individuals had their androgen receptors up regulated by a substantial amount. For those individuals, were they ever to stop finasteride, the use of Finasteride would probably lead to them ending up going more bald and at a faster rate than if they never took the drug in the first place.