4 Months Rogaine (Frontal Areas) Awesome results

Northern

Reaction score
It was 2 years ago, the first time i asked to myself am i losing hair?

When i checked my pictures at the age of 15-16 i realized that, my hairlines are receding and im surely losing hairs from the frontal areas. I dont clearly know the reason, my father is 60 and he still has full of hairs.

Stress is an element on some of us. Doctor said mine is due to stress and my body reacts negatively.

Anyway those are the picures i've shared here 2 years ago ''the first time i thought i need some help''

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/251/01102009207.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/688/01102009224.jpg/

And then, last year i realized that i lost some more and it was worse. I dont have any pictures prior to treatment right now but ill share when i find them. Just granting that they were worse!

What i did? Jumped on rogaine foam and finasteride. Checked my body reactions to finasteride. Nothing went worse and i continued.
4 months have passed now, and im using the minoxidil foam 2 times a day, and a 1mg finasteride everyday. Everything goes perfectly.

Here are the new pictures that i've taken today. Full of sunlight and wet&tightly brushed hair.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

I'm using the foam just on the frontal areas. Nowhere else!!

Regimen is
Rogaine foam 2 times a day (minimum 4 hours without washing as its stated)
Nizoral shampoo (using it as my shampoo. Washing my hairs with it everyday. And at least 2-3 times 5 min job.
finasteride 1mg a day. (using proscar, dividing into 4 pieces)

I'll continue using till its completely fulfill my face :) Lets see how far its going.

Your comments are welcome.

And dont lose your hope ;)

Northern

Reaction score
Very good results!
I have the same hair as you on the first pictures! i`m only aplying minoxidil on the frontal area for more then a year now, without regrowed! maybe i should add finasteride too!

Keep on to the succes mate!

Thank you friend. Hope u will get the same results soon as well.

I think yes. You can try adding finasteride everyday. In 2 months for sure you are seeing the new comers. Do some massage before application as well. Blood pressure can help a bit.
Vitamin H - Biotin is an option for faster results. have u used biotin ever?

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perfect example of what happens when you catch it in time. Your hair looks awesome, congrats.

:cool:

Northern

Reaction score
well its not awesome yet, i say %80 is ok. A bit more density and a straight front line will be ok if it goes :)

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
It was 2 years ago, the first time i asked to myself am i losing hair?

When i checked my pictures at the age of 15-16 i realized that, my hairlines are receding and im surely losing hairs from the frontal areas. I dont clearly know the reason, my father is 60 and he still has full of hairs.

Stress is an element on some of us. Doctor said mine is due to stress and my body reacts negatively.

Anyway those are the picures i've shared here 2 years ago ''the first time i thought i need some help''

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/251/01102009207.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/688/01102009224.jpg/

And then, last year i realized that i lost some more and it was worse. I dont have any pictures prior to treatment right now but ill share when i find them. Just granting that they were worse!

What i did? Jumped on rogaine foam and finasteride. Checked my body reactions to finasteride. Nothing went worse and i continued.
4 months have passed now, and im using the minoxidil foam 2 times a day, and a 1mg finasteride everyday. Everything goes perfectly.

Here are the new pictures that i've taken today. Full of sunlight and wet&tightly brushed hair.

View attachment 18077View attachment 18078View attachment 18079View attachment 18080

I'm using the foam just on the frontal areas. Nowhere else!!

Regimen is
Rogaine foam 2 times a day (minimum 4 hours without washing as its stated)
Nizoral shampoo (using it as my shampoo. Washing my hairs with it everyday. And at least 2-3 times 5 min job.
finasteride 1mg a day. (using proscar, dividing into 4 pieces)

I'll continue using till its completely fulfill my face :) Lets see how far its going.

Your comments are welcome.

And dont lose your hope ;)

Congrats man. I am in my 20s and on accutane. Its definitely fixed acne preventing new acne or nodular, nodules, and cystic severe types. My dermatologist is a great man telling me to try alternatives. We did that and the scar type acne kept coming around so, I went this route. 4months or so in, I am noticing its wrath. I am hoping I can fix it or that it repairs itself with new hair. I am probably dreaming. Judging with all the luck I am having with acne, acne scars, thinning hair, low potassium, and family killed in a drunk driving accident, I doubt it.

Lets hope we all have this success. Your hair looks great man. I am planning to fade or buzz mine if it doesn't improve.

Northern

Reaction score
Especially i noticed it in 1,5 months, under the white light little hairs were visible though i understood it's working :)

- - - Updated - - -

I took some photos just now.

Frontal looks ok, but i have double swirls on the top. It looks empty to me some. What do u think guys? Do i need to use rogaine there as well? Will it work?

As long as i know, it was always like that but maybe worths trying?

go1.jpg20120828_230348.jpg20120828_230419.jpg

ben760

Established Member
Reaction score
thread is misleading. you did not include finasteride. also it doesnt look you have male pattern baldness

Northern

Reaction score
Nothing misleads here. I included finasteride if you read my post carefully. I don't have male pattern baldness i had shedding due to high volume of stress i also stated it in the message. Please comment clearly :)

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
fantastic result. you have the same double cowlick that i have. how i suspected i was first balding was actually my cowlick didnt stick up as much and was more flat. lol

Northern

Reaction score
Btw, I'm using hair spray on my hair everyday to keep the shape i create :p

What i'm doing everyday as routine?

Waking up, washing my hairs with baby shampoo and after it dries i use Rogaine. Waiting for it to dry 5 mins. Using hair spray to reshape it, drinking proscar and going to work

When im about to sleep, i wash my hairs just with water to clear spray's effect. After it dries applying rogaine again and going to sleep.

Anyone using gel or spray around here like me? :))

Northern

Reaction score
Yes its around 5.5 now and its going stronger. Frontal areas are filling more and more. Im 27 At the moment. 6.12.1984, Im not seeing any side effects so far. But important!!!! At first month on finasteride, i experienced slower errection or instant easings on my package. But after the first month i got back to long-hard errection again. It was completely my imagination about what i read about the side effects so far. What i wanna say is, the side effects that you experience, may not be true effects but your imagination. After few months it will be clearer.

JohnDoe1989

Reaction score
dude rly we don't want some perfect nw2 guy to tell us how he gain some hair in temples. it's depressing already we ****ing go bald. go on with ur life and don't enter forums for bald men. i already curse all day the 50y old man who have nw2 and they say they have problem with hair..so go let us in our misery already..

Northern

Reaction score
Hahahah i loled hardly for this message. I'm just sharing what i have experienced and what else i can add for the brothers all around the world. Exactly many people were curious about frontal success stories by the rogaine. So I dont need to be a completely bald man to share some experience here i suppose. Support is support. Thanks for the funny comment anyway :)

wstef

Established Member
Reaction score
Great results, I'm a little jealous!

I had really good results in the first 4 months (I posted a thread somewhere... can't be bothered to link it because I am lazy :p)

But it seems to have plateaued now with no further progress. Then again, progress with minoxidil seems to be quick for those it works for, then the finasteride takes over around 6 or 6 months so perhaps I am just "in between" this now.

Northern

Reaction score
Great results, I'm a little jealous!

I had really good results in the first 4 months (I posted a thread somewhere... can't be bothered to link it because I am lazy :p)

But it seems to have plateaued now with no further progress. Then again, progress with minoxidil seems to be quick for those it works for, then the finasteride takes over around 6 or 6 months so perhaps I am just "in between" this now.

Checked your thread and results are very good. I think your front line is started it's procedure at the moment and it needs time for the follicles to gain strength. Keep progress :)

- - - Updated - - -

Update on Regimen

Morning; Rogaine Foam
Evening Rogaine Liquid.

Liquid didn't dry up anything on my skin and it looks its stronger. We'll see :p

JYJY

Reaction score
Hi Nothern, awesome results ! if anyone see you on the street they would admire your hairstyle for sure.

My baseline is pretty much same as yours and I been on treatment for about 5 months now.
I am noticing hairs popping up at the temples but they are TINY AND SLIM compare to the rest of the hairline, almost undetectable unless you look closely.

Do you remember when you first got regrowth if the hairs were Tiny and Slim and almost undetectable at first before they became terminal hairs ?

Thank you

Jy.