4 Months Rogaine (Frontal Areas) Awesome results

Northern

Reaction score
Hello again,

7 Months have passed and here are the results of present time.

Important Warning,

I said that i've switched to Rogaine Liquid at nights to get increased strength maybe. But noticed that after 1 months of usage, my hair regrowing has sloved down and shedding increased. Due to my point of vision i stopped using liquid completely and continued Rogaine foam day and night.

This is not a decent overview maybe but at least for me it worked that way. Since that day, my hairs improved a lot more day after day.

Here are some pics from today.

Good luck and wish well.
white1.jpg
20121209_153353.jpg

AnberlinFan84

Established Member
Reaction score
Any issues with using Nizoral so often ? I found that it dried my hair out (fried) after consistent usage. Hair looks great too btw especially the very first picture you posted.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
^^

The OP is unequivocally an NW1. Absolutely no doubt about it.

Northern

Reaction score
I'm busy i can't really be online on the forums. An update; As the time passes, additional hairs appearing in front of my hairline. It is still growing i don't know if its nw1 or nw2 but its going good. Regimen is still same.

reboyy

Reaction score
Op result!

May i ask u ,how old are u now? because u look younger in the photo when u use minoxidil 7 months .

Northern

Reaction score
Thanks, The thing is; every single treatment in the World is all about your imagination of the success. The more you believe, the more you get success. That's proven every single time. Your brain rules your body, believe the success, you can even get hair from a stone.. Lol

thiswomps

Reaction score
Who told you you don't have male pattern baldness? Your before pictures look like a clear cut case of male pattern baldness. Stress results in patchy hairloss all around the head from what I've read. I think you've been misinformed, unless I am sorely mistaken in some way.

Northern

Reaction score
Who told you you don't have male pattern baldness? Your before pictures look like a clear cut case of male pattern baldness. Stress results in patchy hairloss all around the head from what I've read. I think you've been misinformed, unless I am sorely mistaken in some way.

On the report, male pattern baldness is not detected.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in agreement with whoever said you don't have male pattern baldness. You're a lucky dude!

thiswomps

Reaction score
Minority report ;)

I'm not sure why you're trying to be funny when I'm asking you a legitimate question? Just correct me if I'm wrong, but the before pictures look just like male pattern baldness, and nobody has provided any good reasoning as to why it isn't.

Northern

Reaction score
I'm not sure why you're trying to be funny when I'm asking you a legitimate question? Just correct me if I'm wrong, but the before pictures look just like male pattern baldness, and nobody has provided any good reasoning as to why it isn't.

When you interview with a doctor, you are given some tests. Blood tests, hair inspection, internal diseases tests. After all, you are being awarded with a report that '' you have male pattern baldness or you don't''

The reason i've written minority report is; In our century men have shedding. Nearly every single man. I strongly believe its because of ''Pharmaceutical companies'' They have agreements with Worlds biggest, food suppliers, growers and biggest fast-food companies worldwide. They are poisoning you with the way you eat or drink. The more we get roid foods, unnatural supplements, it in fact results disorder in body. You are needing medicines to get healthier again. Big heads benefit from this. There is a big monetary policy in fashion. The most interesting part is, we feed them, we löse health and we dont stop it. Ilness rate is increased abnormally for human beings.

Don't have anything else to say.

Do as much as sport you can,
Eat naturally (If you have sufficient resource plant your own vegetables, Don't eat or drink anything in plastic containers, Don't eat fast-food. Don't drink coke and thousands like this.)
If u can, go to mars maybe u can live healthier there.

Good luck :)

flugero15

Reaction score
My hairline looks very similar to yours in the original pics, I am thinning a bit on the crown but nothing too crazy. I tried the whole finasteride, rogain and nizoral regiment for a few months back in 2009 but I could never commit to a solid schedule and just kind of gave it up. My hairline is still the same as it was in 2009 but I decided to start back up again a week ago and commit to it. I am 31 and have had the same amount of hair since my mid 20s but it is easier and cheaper to tackle any problems that may arise now rather than later on and baldness does run in the family. Glad to see you had good results buddy.