4.5 Months Post Hair Transplant.. Disappointed Tbh

Cybersam

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly i did not understand why you went for a hair transplant, as your original hair looked really good. But now that you have undergone it, do not get over stressed, try to calm yourself. Stress is a huge impediment for hair growth. I underwent a hair transplant not at a young age as you, but at 40. The reason for the results you see is also due to my positive attitude in addition to following the prescribed medication.

https://bellatory.com/hair/My-Daily-Experience-post-FUE-Hair-Transplant

DOM9

My Regimen
Reaction score
UPDATE
My normal hair looks better now but the transplanted hairline is still bad. I regret this hair transplant and being on dutasteride/minoxidil so much. Erdogan wants me to wait 15 months (3 more months) before I contact again and if he'd do a touch-up it would probably be in 6 months or so. Then there's >5 months of recovery so I'd have to wait another year...
------
I’m on 2mg dutasteride, 3ml minoxidil x2 every day the past 1,5 years. Started propecia 2014 then switched to dutasteride in 2017. This costs me about 150$/month

1. My hair looks decent now but I havn’t had a sex drive this year AT ALL. I never think about sex anymore.
2. I also feel very depressed, can’t find enjoyment in anything anymore. I used to like playing games, talking to people, watching movies. I have no interest in that anymore.
3. I also like bodybuilding and always dreamed about doing anabolic steroid cycles, but I never started since I was worried about becoming bald. I’m 6 foot 5 and would really like focusing more on bodybuilding/athlete (basketball)
4. Minoxidil makes my hair really greasy and I read that it decreases collagen—> old skin
5. I always wanted black hair (I have light brown) but I can’t dye my hair or it will damage it. I also avoid the sun because it makes the hair lighter so I’d look blonde

I honestly have stopped caring what people think about me. Before I cared a lot but I realised it’s meaningless. I can’t continue to suffer from all these side effects. Even if I had a supermodel face I don’t even have an interest in girls anymore.

I’m thinking about QUITTING dutasteride, minoxidil. If I do this I will lose my hair. I can always get a high-quality wig if I wanted which would look even better than my original hair + I wouldn’t keep having these complications from the hair meds.

What do you guys think? I regret even starting finasteride/dutasteride/minoxidil. Wasted so much money and minoxidil probably aged my skin a lot and makes my hair really greasy.

Cybersam

My Regimen
Reaction score
UPDATE
My normal hair looks better now but the transplanted hairline is still bad. I regret this hair transplant and being on dutasteride/minoxidil so much. Erdogan wants me to wait 15 months (3 more months) before I contact again and if he'd do a touch-up it would probably be in 6 months or so. Then there's >5 months of recovery so I'd have to wait another year...
------
I’m on 2mg dutasteride, 3ml minoxidil x2 every day the past 1,5 years. Started propecia 2014 then switched to dutasteride in 2017. This costs me about 150$/month

1. My hair looks decent now but I havn’t had a sex drive this year AT ALL. I never think about sex anymore.
2. I also feel very depressed, can’t find enjoyment in anything anymore. I used to like playing games, talking to people, watching movies. I have no interest in that anymore.
3. I also like bodybuilding and always dreamed about doing anabolic steroid cycles, but I never started since I was worried about becoming bald. I’m 6 foot 5 and would really like focusing more on bodybuilding/athlete (basketball)
4. Minoxidil makes my hair really greasy and I read that it decreases collagen—> old skin
5. I always wanted black hair (I have light brown) but I can’t dye my hair or it will damage it. I also avoid the sun because it makes the hair lighter so I’d look blonde

I honestly have stopped caring what people think about me. Before I cared a lot but I realised it’s meaningless. I can’t continue to suffer from all these side effects. Even if I had a supermodel face I don’t even have an interest in girls anymore.

I’m thinking about QUITTING dutasteride, minoxidil. If I do this I will lose my hair. I can always get a high-quality wig if I wanted which would look even better than my original hair + I wouldn’t keep having these complications from the hair meds.

What do you guys think? I regret even starting finasteride/dutasteride/minoxidil. Wasted so much money and minoxidil probably aged my skin a lot and makes my hair really greasy.

I can only imagine what you must be going through.
Coming to sex drive and depression, even I am on Minoxidil but i have not lost the drive or depressed. I think (i could be wrong) the fact that you are not happy with the outcome is the root cause behind you getting depressed which i feel is also affecting your sex drive. You took the first positive step when you said you do not care about what people think about you. My suggestion is that i would ask you to consider meditation and drink lots of water and ofcourse stay positive mate. It helps.

https://bellatory.com/hair/My-Daily-Experience-post-FUE-Hair-Transplant

DOM9

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey bro, can you post some pictures of your current progress? I also did mine with Erdogan and it was completely fucked, my natural hairs were even transected so it looks worse in some places than pre-op.. so f*****g depressed so i know exactly how you feel =(
Cba taking pics right now but my hair looks pretty good right now. It looks like this but about 30% better because of dutasteride regrowth. The hair transplant have been sh*t though. Of the 6000 transplanted hair follicles, only 1000-1500 MAX has grown out.

I want to ask Erdogan for a refund because they did such a bad job and made my new hairline terrible with low density. Do you Think he'd return any of the 7000€ I paid him?
a1d115c7-b6e9-4036-9d17-c54ea1e20307-jpeg.jpg

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ask for a full refund, he will probably decline & give half if you're lucky. Poor result for 2500 grafts but you have good hair anyway, there are people here NW5 at 22

DOM9

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ask for a full refund, he will probably decline & give half if you're lucky. Poor result for 2500 grafts but you have good hair anyway, there are people here NW5 at 22
What should I write when I ask for the refund? He might offer me a touch-up but I'm not interested in that because it might fail again and I'd have to wait 1 more year Before it has grown out. I'd rather just have some of the 7000€ returned.

Suffered so much this past year, had to walk around with blood scabs after the surgery for weeks, then a shaved head at university for 3 months. Was expecting at least some improvement, not to look WORSE compared to pre-surgery. The transplanted hairline has made my hair look even worse which makes it looks like I suffer from some autoimmune disease unless I cover it up with my native hair.

FBO

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you mind if I ask, what part of the procedure did the doctor himself perform, or if any of it?

David1990

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long has it been since you guys have done the procedure? I was just looking into Dr Erdagan