4.5 months on minoxidil and LLLT and Keto

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
How many NWs do you guys think I have gone up in only 4.5 months?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 4,729
  • image.png
    image.png
    1 MB · Views: 5,553
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 4,710

bald7802

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well done man. Congrats
how do you apply min on your scalp? Cuz I have the same hair loss pattern as yours so I found it's hard to apply

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well done man. Congrats
how do you apply min on your scalp? Cuz I have the same hair loss pattern as yours so I found it's hard to apply

It takes me 20 minutes an application. I part my hair and put it in everywhere

g.i joey

Reaction score
wtf dude that is so impressive? idk why minoxidil works like a charm on you but you must feel great!! btw dont you get nervous one of your friends will go through your pictures on your phone one day? haha delete that **** bruh

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
wtf dude that is so impressive? idk why minoxidil works like a charm on you but you must feel great!! btw dont you get nervous one of your friends will go through your pictures on your phone one day? haha delete that **** bruh

Haha my friends know. I told them as a form of catharsis

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you doing for LLLT? 45 minutes a week of laser comb?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
3/4 days a week for 15 minutes

Are you going to upgrade to a better comb?

That's the biggest side effect of LLLT for me: it takes forever. It's more than 1% of the time not spent asleep or at the office.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Rogaine. 2 times a days every day
Nice results Pavi. You have great hair characteristics to look like a full head of hair. And will always make a great hair transplant candidate. I always did better with Rogaine twice per day than once per day. You are definitely a great responder to medication. I never responded to meds like you did.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice results Pavi. You have great hair characteristics to look like a full head of hair. And will always make a great hair transplant candidate. I always did better with Rogaine twice per day than once per day. You are definitely a great responder to medication. I never responded to meds like you did.
Do you think I should wait to add finasteride ?

- - - Updated - - -

Are you going to upgrade to a better comb?

That's the biggest side effect of LLLT for me: it takes forever. It's more than 1% of the time not spent asleep or at the office.

I'm a college kid so I know the struggle to fit it all in. I really value my hair so I make sure I get it done! Lol

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Do you think I should wait to add finasteride ?
IF you want to maintain your gains, you will need to use finasteride because eventually you will peak and then your gains will be lost once your male pattern baldness advances. Right now all you did is bring more hair into the growth phase but you are using nothing to fight your follicles once more DHT hits them and eventually starts to miniaturize them. Don't get too obsessed with your hair or you are not going to enjoy your youth too much. Your hair looks very normal enough that you will "fit" in just fine. I don't know why you struggle to fit in because you have alot going for you.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
IF you want to maintain your gains, you will need to use finasteride because eventually you will peak and then your gains will be lost once your male pattern baldness advances. Right now all you did is bring more hair into the growth phase but you are using nothing to fight your follicles once more DHT hits them and eventually starts to miniaturize them. Don't get too obsessed with your hair or you are not going to enjoy your youth too much. Your hair looks very normal enough that you will "fit" in just fine. I don't know why you struggle to fit in because you have alot going for you.

Do you think keto 2% does anything to DHT

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Do you think keto 2% does anything to DHT
If it does, its not enough to save your hair if you have male pattern baldness.