4 1/2 months on my 'big 5', absolutely thrilled! **Update

Rutt

Established Member
Reaction score
i think that really goes to show how well finasteride + minoxidil , basically any treatment in general can work for the crown and top of the head, too bad temples are the hardest part to both fix and conceal..

Brent0

Reaction score
Re: 4 1/2 months on my 'big 5', absolutely thrilled! (with pics)

WhyNot said:
This is very inspiring dude! I'm losing my hair at 17, and threads like this one offer me hope for the next few years :D Good luck with everything man and go enjoy that hair, looks great!

Dude, I started losing mine at 17 as well. If I got onto propecia and other treatments earlier I would have WAY more hair now (im 21).
I just want to encourage you to get on some treatments, and stick to them!

CCS

Reaction score
I looked at the first page. The hair is much longer is the second pic than the first, so it is hard to say how much regrowth there was.

seneca

Reaction score
Excellent results. Your hair looks thicker and healthier. Many would think you had no hair loss issues whatsoever.

Keep up the good work bro!

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have really good results. I see you have cod liver oil pills in your regimen. I have read about these pills and how they are good for thinning hair, and now I see your results and you take these pills. I wonder why more hair loss sufferers don't add cod liver in to their hair regimen. I am guilty myself.

It's a coincidence, I just read about cod liver oil pills last night and noted it down in my "to get" list along with biotin or MSM, to add to my finasteride and minoxidil reg.

Good luck and I hope you keep your newly thick hairs for a long time to come.

bryan2003

Reaction score
Hi Jady are you still here?? Can you tell us how hair looks now? Any differences or still the same effect?:)