37 year old, feeling hopeless.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everybody is different & some are more genetically/environmentally/healthwise predisposed to balding & non balding.
A homeless man under a bridge may have a full head of hair. Fresh air, less stress, bad food, good genes etc are all factors in adding up his hair profile. It isn’t one factor that deteriorates hair. Likewise the solution lies in many positive factors.
As the positive factors outweigh the negative a THRESHOLD will hopefully be reached where the desert will bloom again. Does stress known or unknown outweigh bad nutrition or obesity in hairloss? Are genes 100% determitive? Does environment toxins/non toxins make any difference? I feel it all adds up to YOU. Get the markers of good health in line is a step in right direction. You can’t get in shape by lying on the couch. Fighting hairloss is a total commitment. There is no magic pill available. Take the pill & do 100 bad things which you may know or don’t know affect hair growth.
I don’t have the miracle formula, but I know what works & what doesn’t for me.
So in the meantime happy hair growing!

There is magic pill and that’s called finasteride.

Hairloss is genetic, none of environmental or that crap affects it. Genetics pure and simple

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been dealing with diffuse thinning. Sides are thinned, but mostly on top. Hairline receded. 2.5 Norwood. I've been on finasteride since 2007, saved my hair, but because of the thinning I've forced to keep it short.

My concern is future treatments. Will I still be able to benefit from hair cloning, even if my sides are kinda thin? Will there be a drug that reverses my diffuse thinning? I''ve had 2 FUE's done to help my hair line, but barely makes a difference. I'm done with surgery, tried hair system and it wasn't for me. I need to know there is something coming out that is specific to my hair loss. Is there hope?
Here’s an idea why don’t you just shave your head bald and get a hair tattoo.

mminh

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is magic pill and that’s called finasteride.

Hairloss is genetic, none of environmental or that crap affects it. Genetics pure and simple

I agree hairloss is genetic. But it's a big difference between balding at 70 and balding at 20. Imo the environment is a big factor that makes bald genetic people lose hair early.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree hairloss is genetic. But it's a big difference between balding at 70 and balding at 20. Imo the environment is a big factor that makes bald genetic people lose hair early.

No, just no.

When my hairloss started, I was oblivious to the genetic component and tried everything under the sun that’s supposed to be good for hair but hairloss won’t stop. Went to the doctor and he diagnosed genetic hairloss and gave me minoxidil.

Hairloss didn’t stop until I started finasteride, I don’t give a sh*t about my hairs anymore and they look so healthy. I literally don’t, no multivitamins, no special shampoos yet they look so healthy now on finasteride than they did when I was trying different stuff for hairloss.

This is the same story as everyone else, environment means jackshit for hairloss. Genetics

Tripa

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been dealing with diffuse thinning. Sides are thinned, but mostly on top. Hairline receded. 2.5 Norwood. I've been on finasteride since 2007, saved my hair, but because of the thinning I've forced to keep it short.

My concern is future treatments. Will I still be able to benefit from hair cloning, even if my sides are kinda thin? Will there be a drug that reverses my diffuse thinning? I''ve had 2 FUE's done to help my hair line, but barely makes a difference. I'm done with surgery, tried hair system and it wasn't for me. I need to know there is something coming out that is specific to my hair loss. Is there hope?
Bro just shave your head, do SMP and get over with it