36% of mothers are single. Over half of mother under 24 are

CCS

Reaction score
http://www.childtrendsdatabank.org/pdf/75_PDF.pdf

I don't know what percentage are on welfare or whatever else they call it now, but I think people should have to work hard if they want to pass on their genes. They should not just be allowed to have dids early and then expect the tax payers to fund them.

I know some of those women are hard working lesbians who are not allowed to get married, as well as others with legitemate motives. The high percentage is scary, though, if most are on welfare.

We are no different than the animal kindom, where a few alpha males procreate, and the beta males are forced to be slaves and help take care of the other guy's kids. If they don't help out more than their fair share, they are run off, not welcome in that territory anymore. If you don't want to pay the extra taxes, you can try to have your own kids to put yourself in another tax bracket. But even then, unless you are tall and an NW1, there is a good chance the kid is not yours, and you'll be forced to pay child support even if a DNA test says it is not. And if you stay and just grudgingly go to work, you will be labled a bad dad, even though you are not really a dad.

Welcome to slavery. And it is not to make the human race smarter or better looking. It is just to keep making us taller, so we have to build taller houses and make bigger cars so our heads clear.

CCS

Reaction score
That last stat was from 2005.

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/momcensus1.html
According to this, in 2008 the percentage is 54%. I wonder how high it will be in 2011/2012. Sorry men, you are not in demand.
Also, 82% of women between the ages of 15 and 44 are mothers. No wonder there are so few single women out there and they are in such high demand.

We need to find out who the fathers are and if they are impregnating multiple women, clip their tubes.

CCS

Reaction score
I wonder which parties are against birth control and in favor of war... oh yeah, both. Both parties are bought off by the military complex, and the republicans make birth control inaccessible, while the democrats offer to pay for anyone who has kids.

So now you get to be a double slave, paying taxes to both groups. Ron Paul would be my ideal if only he were pro-choice.

CCS

Reaction score
I hope that most of those actually are couples who just are not listed as married, or that they are financially successful women who recently divorced. That would actually be very nice to see people avoiding the laws associated with formal marriage. But I'm afraid they are actually women who fell for an alpha male, had his kid, and then watched him leave, and then went to the tax payers for help. I'm trying to find more data on this.

Did you know that single people who don't have kids are in the 15% income tax bracket, which is on top of social security? If you make minimum wage 40 hours per week, you are not eligible for the earned income tax credit. But if you have a family with kids, and make $30,000 per year, you will probably get paid a tax credit of $6,000, compliments of all the single people who chose to wait until they could afford kids before having them.

And just because you get money back at the end of the year does not mean you did not pay taxes. It just means you withheld more from your check than you owed, so you get back the difference. I get really upset every time these right wing talk show hosts imply that people like me don't pay taxes, or that the lowest earning americans don't pay taxes. It is true that 50% don't pay taxes, but it is not the lowest earning; it is the 50% who know how to milk the system.

CCS

Reaction score
http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2008/09 ... 220810191/

This short news article gives more info:

Basically 50% of mom's are married, 50% not. So if 80% of women are mom's, and 40% of men must then be married, that means that 20% of women and 60% of men must then pay taxes to support 40% of women. That is a big chunck of your pay check going straight to them, because they chose not to wait until they could support their own kids before having them.

If you are responsible and choose to get established first, you get punished. That's why I say you should find every way you can to milk this failing system and get your fair cut before it collapses or they finally reform it.

Even if you are still a virgin, you still have to pay child support for a kid that is not yours. I know you think the rich are paying these taxes, but they are not. Anyone with enough money to afford a good tax lawyer can find a way to get out of paying taxes. The people who are paying the brunt of this are singles who make about $60,000 per year. If you make minimum wage, then your share is much smaller.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Thats disheartening isnt it!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Tell us something we dont know.
I'd love to see CCS as president for 1 day ordering the extermination of illigitemate kids.
The only reason he's so obbsessed about this is because he knows that one day he'll end up supporting some heffer of a single mum in return for occasional sex.

HPM (aka CCS' younger english cousin) take a glimpse at your future. :eek:nfire: