3038 - Asmed - Koray Erdogan - 19/02/18

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Why again? Your result is so nice.

So it seems koray recommenda finasteride. Whats enough for him? 5-6 month before procedure? What if someone is no super responder and dit not see any improvement in that half year?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

So it seems koray recommenda finasteride. Whats enough for him? 5-6 month before procedure? What if someone is no super responder and dit not see any improvement in that half year?

Hit the crown which was untouched, also close off the temple areas better and get the density perfect (as much as possible) in the frontal third. Just lie and say you've been on it for a year, as long as you are on it by the time you get the procedure if that's a problem.

boomboom

My Regimen
Reaction score

I wasn't a good responder but i was using generic. They gave me proscar 5mg 0.25 to take for a year.

boomboom

My Regimen
Reaction score
And now u respond well?

When i mean I didn't respond well I don't mean in sides btw, I haven't had any response, sides or results from taking generic.

But Koray seemed to be adamant generic only works very rarely.

I have been taking proscar for a week now, certainly had a few more tingles than normal in the body but no sides of note yet

boomboom

My Regimen
Reaction score
2-week update

not much redness still around. Quite surprised at that as I am fair-skinned and expected it to be around for a few months.

Struggled to sleep for the first week as the donor area was more painful than anything else. It was certainly good to get the scabs out.

The right and left frontal parts are looking significantly thinner then my frontal part, today was my first real day of shedding that I had noticed but I am hoping more will be there when the final result comes and the density is higher in the final result than I have now, maybe not?

Predicting more shedding coming up soon

Attachments

• IMG_8136.JPG
    IMG_8136.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 1,170
  • IMG_8135.JPG
    IMG_8135.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 1,166
  • IMG_8134.JPG
    IMG_8134.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 1,163
  • IMG_8133.JPG
    IMG_8133.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 1,229
  • IMG_8124.JPG
    IMG_8124.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 1,190

boomboom

My Regimen
Reaction score
2-week update

not much redness still around. Quite surprised at that as I am fair-skinned and expected it to be around for a few months.

Struggled to sleep for the first week as the donor area was more painful than anything else. It was certainly good to get the scabs out.

The right and left frontal parts are looking significantly thinner then my frontal part, today was my first real day of shedding that I had noticed but I am hoping more will be there when the final result comes and the density is higher in the final result than I have now, maybe not?

Predicting more shedding coming up soon

When also is the best time to restart minoxidil??

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That looks awesome! No redness after 2 weeks your either very lucky or Koray is a genius!

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No its a very good sign! After I had mine I looked like id done 9 rounds with Mike Tyson after 11 days and was pink scalped for 2 months(Only got 1k grafts).

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
How much percent is redness based on doctors skill compared to „genetics“(wound healing, skincolour etc)?

boomboom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. How does it look almost 7months now...

Hi all,

quick update on the hair. Nearly 9 months now.

I would say the hair is much more patchy than i thought, the hair line density isn't consistent and I am still losing hair (as most people will be doing) .. compared to some results I am still a little disappointed but overall I have regained my confidence which is the most important thing, I will probably need 1 or 2 more transplants in the future, just hoping the cloning comes sooner rather than later. Not sure if I would go back to asmed for the next ones. Maybe in the next few months I will change my mind but we will see.

Attachments

• IMG_0805.jpg
    IMG_0805.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,273
  • IMG_0817 (1).jpg
    IMG_0817 (1).jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,250
  • IMG_0817.jpg
    IMG_0817.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,242
  • IMG_0820.jpg
    IMG_0820.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,262

bryan2003

Reaction score
Thank you for your update.
Got exactly similar feeling and opinion to you! Effect the same maximum can say avarage. Expectations were much higher. B.H.R. Doctor is also an avarage so who is a good one nowaydays. Poswal, Fraitas, or need to fly to America for a wow effect hair transplant for Norwood 2-3?!

Last edited: