3 Years On finasteride And Body Hair Thinning

NYK155

Reaction score
I've been on finasteride for 3 years and the hair on my body is thinning significantly. The thick hair that I had on my chest, legs and arms is very fine and white now as well as under my arms and pubic area.

I recently went to a GP and my blood levels were all fine and I do not have any auto immune issues.

Anyone had this type of body hair loss? If so, were you able to remedy it?

Side note, I'll be 50 in a few months, don't know if that the cause by it seems to be happening quickly.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
It's normal as you get older to have less body hair. And if you take finasteride it will cause less body hair growth as well. Same thing happened to me but I don't care. My body hair did not turn white like yours.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on finasteride for 3 years and the hair on my body is thinning significantly. The thick hair that I had on my chest, legs and arms is very fine and white now as well as under my arms and pubic area.

I recently went to a GP and my blood levels were all fine and I do not have any auto immune issues.

Anyone had this type of body hair loss? If so, were you able to remedy it?

Side note, I'll be 50 in a few months, don't know if that the cause by it seems to be happening quickly.
If this is your only side, why worried?

NYK155

Reaction score
It is my only side. Just want to be sure it's the finasteride and not something to be concerned about.