3 year anniversary on finasteride.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I made it two minutes in and knew it was a scam. Can’t watch anymore. What are they trying to sell?
LOL, a supplement of course. I have to say that is one of the best marketing videos for hair loss I have watched. It hits ever subject discussed on this forum for the past decade.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL, a supplement of course. I have to say that is one of the best marketing videos for hair loss I have watched. It hits ever subject discussed on this forum for the past decade.
"Want to stop worrying about your girl cheating on you because you're balding?" LOL

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
"Want to stop worrying about your girl cheating on you because you're balding?" LOL
The video is pure genius. Everyone on this forum will enjoy it. I would hire that guy to market a product. He hits on the insecurity of every guy on here.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These photos are just about 4 years apart. First photo 4 years ago second photo today. Red dots are reference points. What do you guys think.
You are maintaining quite well for 4 years! I could only say that this, it's a success to me. If you want hair regrowth, you should add growth promoters like Minoxidil, etc.

Guru0007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride and oral min have not maintained my hairline. It continues to creep back. @DoctorHouse convinced me to start derma again. Crown and diffuse thinning up top is the exact same over past three years, but hairline goes back. Just hope it f*****g stops lol.

3 years apart.
You were thinking about taking spironolactone right?.. Did u try spironolactone?

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Difficult to tell if you’re losing ground with out a before pic to compare to.

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d agree with minor thinning. I doubt the average person would even notice it. Not losing ground after 4 years is big win if you ask me.