wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
thats why i now using nanominox-ms

1% of minoxidil-sulfate = 14x as strong as 1% minoxidil

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score
Sulfate is 14x more strong? Are you sure? Where have you readed that?

Nanominox makes the skin from my scalp falls, is this normal? It happens to you?

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score
Sulfate is 14x more strong? Are you sure? Where have you readed that?

Nanominox makes the skin from my scalp falls, is this normal? It happens to you?

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
shake you bottle of nanominox well before use , and allways store in a fridge...
lipsomes need to be stored cool...

also gently massage it in the scalp with only the top of your fingers....

when i wash my hair , i use more and more a aloe vera shampoo
or a schampoo that has coconut-oil in it ... does wonders for the scalp (hydratation) most topical (minoxidil and other kinds) make your scalp dry...

SE-freak

Reaction score
Topicals diffuse into skin layers when absorbed. Trying to cover "every follicle" is not necessary and will only complicate your daily regimen imo. People get unwanted facial hair growth while using minoxidil. I don't think they use it as aftershave.

IBM

Reaction score
1 ml is more than enough to cover all top of our head. Use a comb to open your scalp and put only one drop at each area. I know it sucks and takes a lot of time.

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score
but if 1ml is for vertex, shouldn't 5ml be for all of our heads?

anyone on nanominox-fms or xandrox 15%?

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score

Report this post

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score
yes but 1ml just for the vertex.

if i need to apply in my whole head if i put 1ml in all head, i will only have 0,2ml in the vertex 1/5 thatn the recommended

so to cover all head should i use 5ml ??

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score

if i need to apply in my whole head if i put 1ml in all head, i will only have 0,2ml in the vertex 1/5 thatn the recommended

That means someone only with problems in the vertex will apply 1ml there, and someone with problems in the whole head will apply 1ml to the whole head, so only 0,2ml to the vertex.

so you are saying that 0,2 is the same has 1ml!

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score

That means someone only with problems in the vertex will apply 1ml there, and someone with problems in the whole head will apply 1ml to the whole head, so only 0,2ml to the vertex.

so you are saying that 0,2 is the same has 1ml!

pieter

Reaction score
According to my doctor, your body will slowly but surely build up resistance to minoxidil, so if you start of with a high dosage, you dont really have anywhere to go where as when you stick to the 1ml, there is at least a bit of play when you reach the point where you dont responde to it anymore.

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score
pieter said:
According to my doctor, your body will slowly but surely build up resistance to minoxidil, so if you start of with a high dosage, you dont really have anywhere to go where as when you stick to the 1ml, there is at least a bit of play when you reach the point where you dont responde to it anymore.

You're doctor is mistaken. Your body does not build up a tolerance to minoxidil.