2nd Transplant on a budget: Help me find the best clinic pls!

ChiuliFighter

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone this is my very first post :)
I am 32 years old - Been on finasteride for the past 3 years - Just resumed Minoxidil. I do dermarolling and Nizoral.

I had my first transplant in Turkey in 2017. It was done by Clinicana and I think they did a semi decent job considering its an hair mill.
They said they implanted me around 3k grafts ( I do think it was a significant smaller number more like 2k)

I am now researching for my second transplant and would like to do things properly.

My max budget is 5k Euros and I live in Europe could you please advise me a good clinic?

Clinics I have contacted so far:
Hair of Istanbul (Not interested)
Now Hair Time (Not interested)
Ozlem Bicer (Too expensive - Cannot afford 7k Euros)
AEK Clinic by Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz (I was tempted due to his involvement in ABHRS - ISHRS but decided not to move forward)
Eugenix (Cannot afford 7k Euros)

I am seriously considering AHD by DR. Hakan Dogonay ( I can only afford the package with his assistants ) Why I think he's good?
- They were the only ones to offer to split the surgery in 2 days for optimal results
- They perform only 2 transplants a day (1 by the DR one by Tecnithians)
- Good price ( I know is not all about the price !)
- I've seen lots of good results online

I am currently awaiting for DR Yaman reply. and Dr.Sikos Hajbeültetés.

Could please advise me some affordable & safe clinics in Europe?
Also how many grafts do you think I'll need?
Will I be able to achieve a good density?
I still have hair in my mild scalp is there a risk of shock loss - Will I benefit from a transplant or do more harm?

Thanks everyone!

Before.png
Screenshot_20220330-205528.jpg
Screenshot_20220330-205544.jpg
Screenshot_20220330-205537.jpg
Group 1.png
Group 2.png
Group 3.png

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I think Dr Pekiner does good work. I would consider him for myself and I have been researching for over 13 years. Still have not pulled the trigger yet.

ChiuliFighter

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Dr Pekiner does good work. I would consider him for myself and I have been researching for over 13 years. Still have not pulled the trigger yet.
Thanks I'll reach out to him.

May I ask you why wait 13 years?
I'd like to have mine asap. I personally dont see the point of doing itwhen I am older as I probably wouldnt care as much as I do now

Last edited:

PRIMEN

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As far as I know, there's the cheapest package in Eugenix, and it costs 1$ per graft, but all the work is done by technicians. I believe it's still a much better option than going to a hair mill in Turkey.

Pekiner is very good, Bicer is very good, but as far as I know it costs ~2.5 Euro per graft in their clinics.

ChiuliFighter

My Regimen
Reaction score
As far as I know, there's the cheapest package in Eugenix, and it costs 1$ per graft, but all the work is done by technicians. I believe it's still a much better option than going to a hair mill in Turkey.

Pekiner is very good. Bicer is very good, but as far as I know it costs 2.5 Euro per graft there.
Eugenix has quoted me 7k which is too expensive for especially adding the flight.
My max budget is 5k do you think is a reasonable one for a good result?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Thanks I'll reach out to him.

May I ask you why wait 13 years?
I'd like to have mine asap. I personally dont see the point of doing itwhen I am older as I probably wouldnt care as much as I do now
Simply because I don't want to have to shave my head and to get the best results you have to do that and I worried about shock loss and not recovering. And most people say I don't need one.

madmarkym

My Regimen
Reaction score
@ChiuliFighter have you decided which clinic to use, I am also looking for a budget clinic and am leaning towards AHD by DR. Hakan Dogonay Assistants as opposed to a hair transplant mill. A friend went to MCAN and was very happy, but I realize using them would be a lottery.

Last edited:

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ChiuliFighter have you decided which clinic to use, I am also looking for a budget clinic and am leaning towards AHD by DR. Hakan Dogona Assistants as opposed to a hair transplant mill. A friend went to MCAN and was very happy, but I realize using them would be a lottery.

Bicer, Dr Turan, Dr Gur, Demirsoy, Pekiner, HLC. Yaman is also OK but had a low growth case

These are all good options in Turkey, not sure how cheap or expensive