2509 FUE prohairclinic belgium

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
densiteit of the donor in the back : 80 grafts/cm2 , but not on every cm of the donor, more in the middle they say...

and they make total density of crown : 60 graft/cm2 , and front/hairline = 65 grafts/cm2...

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Looking very good, you look like a young man again !

Give it a few more months and it will be like nothing happen id bet.

I too wish I started takin finasteride/meds at 18-19 when I started but it wasnt too be, sometimes life sux but hopefully can only get better !

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
3 weeks postup

fotos made with direct sunlight on top of my head....

starting to see my grey hairs again , i want to make it full black again but dont wanne irritate my scalp so i waith some more....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 513
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 480
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 477
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 509

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
1 photo made inside the house , it looks now more like i see it in the mirror , in real life it looks bit dencer then on pics made outside in full sunlight...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 439

Nene

Reaction score
Looks very good! Considering how advanced your hair loss was, I"m impressed. So if you can do it over you would only do FUE? How old were you when you had a norwood 5?

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
wel my experience with prohair was a verry big + , verry skilled an clientfriendly clinic... and not a price to empty your bank with...

for me FUE is the best procedure , its less intencive then fut , leaves no scar , heals verry fast and with the experiences now of the clinics with this technic the graftsurvival is almost the same as fut...
so i would have done only FUE for sure....

i was norwood 5 when i was 25
now this summer i will be 28... so big difference over that 3 years...

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
well dont expect to much result so far, i did shedd as good as every grafts , i have done my best to stop it , but seems to me that nothing can stop the shedding of the grafts after the hair transplant , its a natural process , with some lucky people that keep there grafts instantly.... but i am not one of them...

so 3 pictures taken in daylight outside in the late afternoon :

(my family says that they see black dots in the skin on my crown , so i expect that this is the hair transplant-grafts that battle there way trough the skin....)
i feel little spikes on the crown also , and have seen some black dots also between the hairs in front , so i think that between month 4 and 6 will be the most improvement , so if the hairs start to grow out a bit more, the difference will be better on pictures, for now i stick with black dots on the skin , and feeling spikes of hairs with my fingertips , to bad my camera sucks in macrofotos , or i would have tryed to make macro-pictures of the crown-skin...

but ill keep you updated on the progress when its 4 months

for now im happy with the 3 months mark..... sinds the pictures are taken in daylight

i switched to 15% minowidil so i hope to give the grafts every growthboost thats possible , i cant waith to see the 4 months mark...

Attachments

• voorkant.jpg
    voorkant.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 473
  • zijkant.jpg
    zijkant.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 416
  • kruin.jpg
    kruin.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 451

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
4 month postup after haircut....

still need to take fresh pictures sinds i'm allready on 5 month progress now...

Attachments

• 4maand postup.jpg
    4maand postup.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 609

TwoHairsLeft

Reaction score
Lookin' good dude! You can't tell anything was done, just looks like you have a good head of hair and you probably have more to come!

Can you tell me your experience with the scabbing? Did you do any scratching at it? Did you rub them off at all when they were dry? I created a thread on this and am a bit worried i may have screwed myself so I'm looking for some honest real experience feedback.

Thanks, and again - it's looking great!

Petchsky

Reaction score
Nice1 Wesley, you got pics for month 5...and 6?

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
UPDATE.... 1 year after prohairclinic...

first , here is a picture of me before i did anything about my hairloss , i only used that time 1 year 5% minoxidil without good results...

this was me on januari 2008...

Attachments

• startpoint 2008_front.jpg
    startpoint 2008_front.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 373

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
UPDATE.... 1 year after prohairclinic...

i just left the hairdresser , i asked to make a trendy hairstyle , little like beckham...

so he cuts the hair and styled it with hairgel....
just look at that hairline from prohairclinic , just a masterwork...
and the crow is filled and follows the naturel haircurve....
i'm a happy men this day....

i have taken the pictures when i got back home from the hairdresser , there is nothing of a hairticker in may hair , plain naturel with just some gel , you can see this when the heavy sunlight enters the scalp a bit....

so taken in full heavy sunlight in the afternoon , with a 12mpix camera....

10 years younger at least....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 1,529
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 1,460
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 1,473
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 1,562
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 1,488
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 1,526
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 1,496

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g crazy results! Encourages me to probably get a hair transplant on prohairclinic aswell! How noticeable was the FUE scar?

E: Although I think you could probably have looked great with a shaved head also! Did you try it at any point before going the hair transplant route? That scrip scar looks horrible, I'd never get FUT.

wesley1982

Reaction score
no sign of fue scars , there not visible , its just a bit less hair in cm2 , but nog visible scars orso...

the stripscar is other news , the types of hairstyles ar a bit more limitit with this procedure, with fut you always have a scar , cant be any other , they cut skin from your head , if you have trico the scar will be minimum , but it will still be a scar , fue is the safe way , if in the future you want to shave it , its possible....

and completly shaved dont fit me , i had allready did that 6 years ago , the face is just not so good with completly shaved , my ears and nose looked much bigger this way....

here 2 pictues , it was taken when i was out of bed after a partynight , just putting on some sunglasses and relaxing in the sun...
hair was more out of bed look now , not propperly styled , just sleeped with the gel still in the hair...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    602.5 KB · Views: 511
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    547.6 KB · Views: 506

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's nothing short of amazing with a total of under 5,000 grafts!