25 Years Old Hair Loss ( Parents Both Side No Hair Loss Problem)

fareastheaven

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hai guys

First of all i would like to say sorry for my English a bit poor I hope u guys can understand what i try to ask about.

First i would like to ask an opinion from you guys about my Hair Loss Problem.

My hairloss start year . notice on August 2016

My family history (Parents both side no problem with Hair ) both side have Nice thick and long hair.

I have 2 brothers now age 27 and 31 , both of them still have thick and long hair until Today my sisters as well both have long hair till today no hair loss problems (33 and 35 years old).and my father still have his hair even though his age 58 and my mom have hair but on year 2017 her hair starts loss on crown only . 2018 it can see crown but not too large. my mom age 56. when she 50 ~ 55 years old i still remember she still has hair and no crown hair loss.

And i used to have Long and Thick Hair. and im the only one in the family who have the most hair, including my legs (thick hair), beard (only like 30%) and mustache and chin hair (I dont know what name called for chin hair) . my brothers dont have beard hair .

My problem is that , im the only one who damaged our DNA (LOL) . i dont know how i get this hair loss problem.

I have hair loss on my crown is gonna be totally bald ( already bald 95%) and front side only left side start to loss and right side DONT have any loss.

I have poikilysitocis problem (Abnormal Blood shape), so last year i volunteer do a blood test for some doctor who want to complete his research about hypertension among young people. And then after that i got the blood test . And it says that i have Poikilysitosis. Which is Abnormal Blood Shape, and my haemogolobin is ok. But She said that i need to take B12, and folid acid so that my blood will become better and can produce a new blood so that the blood will become good not abnormal shape., And then i went to governement klinik and show my blood test result to my doctor.Then the doctor gave me B12 vitamin (Mecobalamin) . After i consume i feel more energize. (500 mcg per day) But the energy i only can feel 4~ 5 hours. After that i become weak and tired.

And then i met the doctor again . This time she ask me to take 3 times a day which is 1500mcg . (Morning , afternoon and evening).

So i consume for almost 3 months. and then i decided to stop. and the new doctor said i dont have take it anymore.

So i met new doctor this week i asked the doctor to do a BLOOD TEST to me AGAIN and show 2017 blood test volunteer result. I want to check my B12 level , however she REFUSE and said that my hemoglobin result is good and i dont have to take the B12 anymore, she said that sometimes when i feel energize when i consume the b12 maybe because of my psychology. (i show 2017 blood test volunteer result)

(I always meet new doctor because i went to government clinic, the doctor keeps changing)

But i told her that everytime i sleep 8 hours i feel so tired sometimes.

Then she said that sometimes it just my psychology , then i continue ask about my hair condition to her.

My hair condition is becoming thinner and my hair that have alot of dandruff, I have this problem for almost 18 months. I asked my doctor about my hair and she said

Your problem hair loss is because of infection because my hair a lot of dandruff

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I met a doctor on year 2017 , and talk about my hair , the only answer she said that "Go buy shampoo that can growth hair back" = (Really not brilliant answer , she should take a look at my hair)

So this new doctor i met this week gave to me medicine shampoo which is 2% cetrimide ( 3 times use for a week)

i just start use the Cetrimide ( 2 days already).

The problem is that a year before, my hair start to loss. Everytime i go to bath and shampoo my hair i loss almost more than 30+++ per day sometimes 50.

And then i start use Bcomplex Shampoo and take B12 (mecobalamin) the hair loss start to slow down.
Usually loss only 1~10 hair everytime i shampoo. (2017 Disember)

Opinion 1 ----So now. Should i go private hospital and do a B12 vitamin level test?

Opinion 2------ i about to try Minoxidil. Is there any long term effect? if someone like me who (both parents dont have hair loss issue) . I read about minoxidil after 2 years research shows that the hair will loss back.

Opinion 3----- Rite now im start taking back the B12 (1000mcg only ) this time. Should i continue?

Opinion 4---- i take 1 multi vitamin (blackmores) + 5000mcg Biotin perday. Should i continue?

Too much vitamins hurmmm

(2015) I have trauma where i break up with my partner and my business close . So i back to my home town and my father asked me to continue my study. at first i dont want, because i know that my career with business will end. So i become depressed and i have insomnia for almost 2 years. And now 2018 i finally finished my study.

Plus,

And i was a chronic masturbater . i masturbate 1 DAY = 1~3 times . again EVERYDAY ! 2014~2016

After that 2017 ( I decided to stop smoking and stop masturbate)

So 2018 , it almost 15 months of my quit smoking journey, and plus i still masturbate but not frequently, only 1 time a week.

I hope u guys can give me an opinion about my problems and maybe you can share your experience. :D

May Lord Bless to you all and me.

Crown 2.jpg Crown.jpg CROWN VIEW
Left Side 2.jpg Left Side.jpgLEFT VIEW. This side got hair loss
Right Side 2.jpg Right Side.jpg RIGHT VEW . This side ok no hair loss

Last edited:

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like male pattern baldness. Just because your family has no baldies doesn't mean it can't happen. Every first bald family member started somewhere. If you want to treat it properly finasteride should be your first line of defense.