25 - balding - starting regime finasteride&min

headless

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all you guys.

did you se any improvements after 12 month?

Yes - but not as obvious as the first year maybe. I can't really tell what's happening or anything, but if you compare my hair to what I had one year ago my current hair situation is better. Hair looks way healthier, feels stronger..

headless

Established Member
Reaction score
Almost a year after my last post. Just wanted to say I'm still going strong.

Hairloss is as good as gone, I feel like I'm maintaining. It got a bit more dense on top, it was a bit worse at the crown a few months ago but that recovered after following the regimen stricter. It's way better than 3 years ago. Started going to the gym more often (always been athletic) and have a really cool job that pays well. No complaints about attention from the ladies :)

I started Nizoral again last week, I switched from Minoxidal foam to lotion a month ago and my head got itchy from the lotion. Last time nizoral gave me some good results (though I can't really say what caused what and it was the big 3 combined). Will probably go back to min foam in the morning and lotion before I go to sleep.

For all the people doubting finasteride: don't. Try it for 6 months, and if you get sides, you quit. It works like a charm for me (literally).

Reactions: Oro

headless

Established Member
Reaction score
@Johnmpb, here you go

haar-update.jpg

Reactions: Oro

headless

Established Member
Reaction score
Nizoral seems to be doing it's magic again. Head feels way less itchy after a few weeks of using it. :)

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow that looks great. how often do you use nizoral? your hair looks very nice and dense, what other shampoos do you use? only big 3 is responsible for all the regrowth/maintenance?

headless

Established Member
Reaction score
Only big 3 yes. I use nizoral once every three days, don't wash my hair the other days (just take a shower, but no shampoo).

Sijac09

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only big 3 yes. I use nizoral once every three days, don't wash my hair the other days (just take a shower, but no shampoo).

Fairplay we all dream of these results. I've just added Kirkland foam to my regime a few days ago so keeping my fingers crossed. My difficulty is applying it in morning (evenings are fine) do you put it on before you add your hair wax? And do you just wash once a day?

headless

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair is practically the same, a bit thinner on the front - but I have been sloppy with the regimen. Five years ago, I was about to be the 'bald one' of the group, until I started. Some friends of mine didn't do anything about their starting baldness and turned bald with a year or two. Am thinking of doing something more drastic like a hair transplant though, even though I know it's something my friends will make fun of. Fill up the temples, but since I already had an enormous forehead at at 16 I don't want to do to much with lowering my hairline..