23 year old bald (NW5) since 15! Worst case of hair loss ive ever seen.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• RDT_20240229_1152403449575608600583543.png
    RDT_20240229_1152403449575608600583543.png
    745.1 KB · Views: 247
  • 20240229_115441.jpg
    20240229_115441.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 255

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
That is very harsh. It's the worst age to lose hair not only in terms of it being extremely premature but in terms of the reactions and teasing you would get from schoolmates, and you can't just avoid school.

I hope he's in a good place mentally.

It just shows no matter how bad your situation is there will always be someone in a worse position than than you.

There's an English darts player called Luke Littler who is just 17 and well on his way to losing his hair.

Attachments

• skynews-luke-littler-darts_6406085.jpg
    skynews-luke-littler-darts_6406085.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 121

deamond

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is very harsh. It's the worst age to lose hair not only in terms of it being extremely premature but in terms of the reactions and teasing you would get from schoolmates, and you can't just avoid school.

It just shows no matter how bad your situation is there will always be someone in a worse position than than you.

There's an English darts player called Luke Littler who is just 17 and well on his way to losing his hair.
He has the looks of a 35 year old, even if you ignore the hair

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
He has the looks of a 35 year old, even if you ignore the hair

The hair loss puts 10 years on him. But you can tell he won't do anything about it, since he obviously doesn't care at all what he looks like.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
He posted a photo in the comments at 14. He clearly doesn't look healthy, his hormones are severely disrupted
The guy on the right (pink phone) is not OP. The one on the left was him at 14 clearly a diffuse thinning NW2 nearing a NW3

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score

As a UK resident I know about Luke and he definitely doesnt look 16/17.. but why would he care? Hes rich with a beautiful girlfriend! (Sarcasm)

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's insane that it's actually possible to go full bald before 20.
I know right? I thought I had it bad when I started slowly balding at 14 but over the years I've realised that some people are completely fucked from puberty.. it breaks my heart... nobody should have to deal with this!!

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Happy for him. He dont have to damage his male body for hair with drugs, and just accepted it. The faster you overcome your hair genes the easier your life will be.
That's what it was like for an Egyptian colleague of mine at university. Just started shaving at 20 and no one batted an eyelid. Yet here I am at 40 still fretting lol.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean if you ever needed another solid case study of the current 'expanded galea' thread the guy in this thread and Luke are prime examples.

You can literally see the bone/calcification/fibrosis or whatever it is pushing through his galea.

Staggering people here can mention genes for these like their hair loss is due to follicle 'DHT sensitivity' and not head shape and tension. Utterly staggering.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean if you ever needed another solid case study of the current 'expanded galea' thread the guy in this thread and Luke are prime examples.

Staggering people here can mention genes for these like their hair loss is due to follicle 'DHT sensitivity' and not head shape and tension. Utterly staggering.
Scalp tightness is a horse that's been beaten to death.. it dosent work..I'd like to beat you to death.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Scalp tightness is a horse that's been beaten to death.. it dosent work..I'd like to beat you to death.
What are you on about it's the complete opposite, the other thread is full of crap from OP yet the vote in favour of his theory is still far greater than it would have been ten years ago when there were more of you on here.

Some people are finally opening their eyes, you should do the same or even better rub your big bald muppet head and feel the tension for yourself.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you on about it's the complete opposite, the other thread is full of crap from OP yet the vote in favour of his theory is still far greater than it would have been ten years ago when there were more of you on here.

Some people are finally opening their eyes, you should do the same or even better rub your big bald muppet head and feel the tension for yourself.
Brother man I read one sentence and checked out.. got no idea what you mean.. retardation is bred at home.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brother man I read one sentence and checked out.. got no idea what you mean.. retardation is bred at home.
32 percent of people voted in favour of the craniofacial theory on the other thread. That is way more than would have 10 years ago, so the idea that the scalp tightness theory is a dead horse is very wrong, more people believe this than ever before.

I was simply saying that this thread is a great visual example, poor guy but you can actually see the expanded galea and ridges. No way that scalp shape would ever have dense hair on top.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
32 percent of people voted in favour of the craniofacial theory on the other thread. That is way more than would have 10 years ago, so the idea that the scalp tightness theory is a dead horse is very wrong, more people believe this than ever before.

I was simply saying that this thread is a great visual example, poor guy but you can actually see the expanded galea and ridges. No way that scalp shape would ever have dense hair on top.
Stop lying to yourself you need HRT.