22yrs, Considering System. Best Affordable Hair System Company London?

Lolzer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

I am a 22 year old who has bilateral temple recession and 2.5months into finasteride treatment, I have had diffuse thinning which is so severe its verging on needing to shave. This was caused by finasteride and Im unsure if I should keep taking it, anyway I am considering a system. My hair loss is giving me depression.

I am a student and would have to probably get a loan in order to afford systems until i finish, qualify and start earning in 2 years. It is therefore necessary to have a supplier who is relatively cheap.

Having said that, I also really want to get my first system from somewhere I can go to, get them to do all the work the first time at least then potentially get replicas from somewhere else and over time learn how to DIY. I would feel best about watching the process at least the first few times, I wouldnt be able to do it by myself at first.

My main question is who would be best to go to in London/nearby to get this done? Some are very pricey, some have awful reviews. Any guidance would be really appreciated, I am spending all my time worrying about my hair. I have seen some people with bad systems on here and I simply would never keep one of those on my head so am very anxious of the idea of purchasing a system that I would firstly struggle to afford, especially if it may not even meet a decent standard and look like my current hair.

Thank you so much

Lolzer

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Lolzer

That sounds like a pretty good plan. I sent you a PM with suggestions.

Noah

Lolzer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Lolzer

That sounds like a pretty good plan. I sent you a PM with suggestions.

Noah
Hi Noah

I was hoping you'd be able to help. Thank you for replying, however I am unable to find any message? I have no conversations or anything...Maybe I cannot see message because I am a new member?

Noah

Reaction score
Ha, I somehow managed to send the message to myself (first sign of madness?). Re-sent now.

a.e.

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha, I somehow managed to send the message to myself (first sign of madness?). Re-sent now.
Noah could you also share with me your message please? I am in almost exactly the same position (plan to start wearing this summer), and I am also based in London. I plan to spend the coming months researching things in detail before taking the plunge. Thanks a lot for the help!