22M Please let me know your thoughts.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I intend to lower them as much as possible. Wong in Canada or whoever is the best transplant Doctor in the world. I have money and I want the best
Juan Cuoto. Put your name on his list now because his waiting list is over 2 years. Nice regrowth.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
There's no way I'm waiting 2 years while I am in the prime of my life. I can wait 1 year tops
You want to stabilize your hair as much as you can and if you get more regrowth and it looks decent enough you might be able to wait. Most ethical doctors don't like to take cases with guys in their early 20's. Besides it usually takes 2 years on treatments to get your peak results. This process requires patience. You can still do whatever you want in the prime of your life as long as you have money to do it and you said you do.

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You want to stabilize your hair as much as you can and if you get more regrowth and it looks decent enough you might be able to wait. Most ethical doctors don't like to take cases with guys in their early 20's. Besides it usually takes 2 years on treatments to get your peak results. This process requires patience. You can still do whatever you want in the prime of your life as long as you have money to do it and you said you do.
That's kind of true at the end but if you're slick bald at age 22 even a fancy penthouse and flashy car isn't going to make up for it unless you're very handsome

You can't live your peak life without the minimum level of hair and thankfully it's looking like I will have that minimum

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
That's kind of true at the end but if you're slick bald at age 22 even a fancy penthouse and flashy car isn't going to make up for it unless you're very handsome

You can't live your peak life without the minimum level of hair and thankfully it's looking like I will have that minimum
I will agree with you as long as I can remember I was always complemented more on my hair than I would have imagined.

jd_uk

Reaction score
I think you have aggressive hair loss for your age and reversing that loss is going to be a challenge if your genes are strong for balding. Your current treatment plan is aggressive enough to achieve some possible regrowth( more likely at the crown as said above) and more likely stability as you will need that to achieve a better candidacy for future hair transplantation. I honestly think anyone who is your age should be very cautious about switching to dutasteride if you plan on wanting children in the future. I have used both and I can tell you there was not much of a difference other than more sides with dutasteride. And for some reason dutas would give me a horrible stomach cramp when I first took it. I had legit dutasteride as I had a legit prescription for it.
Why do you say that about dutasteride/having children in future out of interest?

I was reading about dutasteride mesotherapy which 'supposedly' works for hair but doesn't cause systemic changes if done every few months..but i do have my doubts.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Why do you say that about dutasteride/having children in future out of interest?

I was reading about dutasteride mesotherapy which 'supposedly' works for hair but doesn't cause systemic changes if done every few months..but i do have my doubts.
There have been some cases of reported infertility with dutasteride use orally. I think mesotherapy would be a better option as it would have very little systemic absorption versus oral.

jd_uk

Reaction score
There have been some cases of reported infertility with dutasteride use orally. I think mesotherapy would be a better option as it would have very little systemic absorption versus oral.
Thanks.

I watched a video by mattdominance on YouTube about dutasteride mesotherapy today and unfortunately some studies on that also showed quite significantly lower sperm counts which therefore makes that a no go for me. Perhaps there is a dosage/frequency amount which stops this negative side effect but as it's not studied well enough nobody really knows for sure.

Do you know if there is a reason why dutasteride might cause more issues with fertility than finasteride? Is it something to do with also knocking out AR1 and AR3?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Thanks.

I watched a video by mattdominance on YouTube about dutasteride mesotherapy today and unfortunately some studies on that also showed quite significantly lower sperm counts which therefore makes that a no go for me. Perhaps there is a dosage/frequency amount which stops this negative side effect but as it's not studied well enough nobody really knows for sure.

Do you know if there is a reason why dutasteride might cause more issues with fertility than finasteride? Is it something to do with also knocking out AR1 and AR3?
I think it might shrink the prostate faster and has a longer half life so it probably has a compounding effect on the body. finasteride has a much shorter half life.